Conquer Club

Nestle

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Nestle

Postby daddy1gringo on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 am

I thought Kit-Kat was Hershey, along with Reeces PB Cups. Did they sell the brand to Nestle or something?

Woodruff wrote:I gotta tell you...it may be knee-jerk, but if Greenpeace is against something, I'm for it. f*ck Greenpeace and their terroristic ways.
Can you elaborate?
The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby jimboston on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 am

YAWN

I made the font green in honor of trees.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Woodruff wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:So we have a few tards who would choose large corporate interests over Greenpeace - wadda surprise.

When those large corporate interests head into terrorism, I'll change my tune. I don't know much about Nestle's business practices, but I'm well aware of Greenpeace's activities. f*ck Greenpeace. And anyone that supports them.

*clears throat.

Here you are, sir. "Chiquita funding Columbian terrorists":
http://upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/684/1/ (and at the bottom are more legitimate news sources)

Here's the lawsuit: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Information_FINAL.pdf (HEY FOX NEWS, maybe some other people will tune in...)

Honestly, those large corporations like Nestle and Chiquita compared to Greenpeace, make Greenpeace look like a bunch of 5 year olds trying to operate a piece of artillery. Those large corporations do not give a f*ck about how they treat other countries and their millions of people. Hundreds of millions of people pay a huge cost in their livelihood and environment to support the consumption habits of the ignorant masses in developed countries like the USA--all brought to you by "Nestle, Chiquita, etc."

It extremely frustrating for me to watch so many clueless people (especially Americans) support such corporate thugs.

And honestly, the chocolate sucks. It really does. All of you need to ask yourselves "Where does this particular product I'm about to purchase come from? And who produces and distributes this? What does this product truly cost?"

Think outside of your small world for a change and start realizing how connected you are to this world. If you do, you won't do something dumb like supporting global thugs like Nestle or Chiquita, and there's plenty more.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:So we have a few tards who would choose large corporate interests over Greenpeace - wadda surprise.

When those large corporate interests head into terrorism, I'll change my tune. I don't know much about Nestle's business practices, but I'm well aware of Greenpeace's activities. f*ck Greenpeace. And anyone that supports them.

*clears throat.

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/684/1/ (and at the bottom are more legitimate news sources)

Here's the lawsuit: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Information_FINAL.pdf (HEY FOX NEWS, maybe some other people will tune in...)

Honestly, those large corporations like Nestle and Chiquita compared to Greenpeace, make Greenpeace look like a bunch of 5 year olds trying to operate a piece of artillery. Those large corporations do not give a f*ck about how they treat other countries and their millions of people. Hundreds of millions of people pay a huge cost in their livelihood and environment to support the consumption habits of the ignorant masses in developed countries like the USA--all brought to you by "Nestle, Chiquita, etc."

It extremely frustrating for me to watch so many clueless people (especially Americans) support such corporate thugs.

And honestly, the chocolate sucks. It really does. All of you need to ask yourselves "Where does this particular product I'm about to purchase come from? And who produces and distributes this? What does this product truly cost?"

Think outside of your small world for a change and start realizing how connected you are to this world. If you do, you won't do something dumb like supporting global thugs like Nestle or Chiquita, and there's plenty more.

Spoken like a true commie pig. And an environmental terrorist.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Snorri1234 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm

jefjef wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

*clears throat.

Damn those commies who oppose child slavery and oppression!
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I thought communists were for killing everybody in the world and making Oprah run 24 hours a day on every channel.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 pm

No that's the Daleks.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

jefjef wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

*clears throat.

Hahaha, enjoy Nestle's newest product! Insert banana in ass, pull out slowly to retain most chocolate flavour, and enjoy!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,