[Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 am

PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.

krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.

PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.
Last edited by dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 am

dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.


Give us sin..lol..u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby nishiyoshi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 pm

krchada wrote:Give us sin..lol..u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.


Why did you post the Easter story on Valentine's Day? If anything you should be talking about martyrs. lol

I think you need to read more Kierkegaard, "If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe."
Corporal nishiyoshi
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.

krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.


Give us sin..lol..

I don't know, I read that on the site from your signature:
"I am the LORD that maketh all things"
"By him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him."

So, then, if he didin't make sin, he didn't make all things? Why would he lie to us like that?

krchada wrote:u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..

So, God decided to punish me and you for something that some people thousands of years ago did? I wouldn't way that is LOVE, I'd say that is just being rude and unpleasant guy.

krchada wrote:and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..

I wasn't rude, I was just stating my opinion, and my opinion is that this Emanuel is quite an unpleasant guy to hang out with.

krchada wrote:That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.

How do you know you are not hallucinating? My grandmother believed that invisible people in the sky were shooting electricity and radiation at here because they wanted to steal her milk. But, at least she didn't go on public forums telling people they should open themselves up to the Truth and hide their milk.

PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Cutesy Club 2011

Postby karel on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 pm

krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.


Give us sin..lol..u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.


Ok you bible freaks wrong thread 8-[
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class karel
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: montana........rolling in the mud with the hippies
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 pm

nishiyoshi wrote:
krchada wrote:Give us sin..lol..u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.


Why did you post the Easter story on Valentine's Day? If anything you should be talking about martyrs. lol

I think you need to read more Kierkegaard, "If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe."


Interesting statement..How can u be objective about existence of life itself in this massive Universe..no other explanation is sufficient enough to unravel all the mysteries of this vast & humongous creation or nature as we see it..It takes more faith not to believe in God & believe that the entire universe came from a small tiny atom & all things evolved from something else. One can't think of that objectively or prove it an scientific lab setting. How can one believe no matter became matter? So, either u believe in God who cant be seen but can be felt & experienced or u believe in chance & matter coming out of no-matter. Either one u choose, its not objective & requires faith. I choose to live in hope & experience the love of God rather than live in hopelessness & be empty all the way.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

karel wrote:
krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.


Give us sin..lol..u dont even know half the story..He didn't give it to us, we took it upon ourselves & it started with disobedience of Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden..and if u notice we all have the same nature when we talk so ungrateful & rude like u did..That wasn't just implied at u or to offend u cause I used to be the same until God in His mercy transformed me back to His holy ways just cause I realized I was sinful & went to Him for forgiveness. The gift of salvation is open to u too..all u have to do is stop being so doubtful & just open urself up to the Truth that's already there.


Ok you bible freaks wrong thread 8-[


Also a wrong thread for mythology & wizard freaks.. :lol:
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

[quote="dijxtra"]PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.

Thats a pretty sensible thing u did..I was wondering if we could discuss this more in private than let everyone see, especially those who don't come in here for that..Good job..But I will respond to ur open comments with my open comments here as well..
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

dijxtra wrote:PLEASE REPLY HERE. We don't want to post offtopic stuff in this thread.

krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:So who else does anyone know that took our place for our sins on the cross? What greater LOVE can someone exhibit than die for our sins & raise again after 3 days to set us free from them?

Well, I'd say it's pretty nasty of him to give us sin in the first place, if you ask me. It might be "love" (in some sadistic way), but surely not "LOVE", as you put it.


Give us sin..lol..

I don't know, I read that on the site from your signature:
"I am the LORD that maketh all things"
"By him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him."

So, then, if he didin't make sin, he didn't make all things? Why would he lie to us like that?
[/b]


Sin nature & so was the Devil or evil was also created by God not to enforce it on us but to let us appreciate the beauty of love & good Godly nature. That's the best explanation I can give u on that topic for now..the rest is mystery to me. But I know that when Adam & Eve were created, we did not have that sin nature in us until we ate the fruit from that forbidden tree. God made us in His image (holy & righteous) as the Bible states so too.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

dijxtra wrote:
So, God decided to punish me and you for something that some people thousands of years ago did? I wouldn't way that is LOVE, I'd say that is just being rude and unpleasant guy.
.


Well..have u or me stopped continuing to sin for Him to stop punishing us for our sins? Also if we are from the same blood line of Adam & Eve, don't u think it makes sense that we carry some of those genes & attributes, just like we have some from our own parents. Besides, God got our back thru a fail safe plan already just so that u don't have to punished anymore for ur sins for eternity & be freed from the bondage of Sin. That plan of salvation is acquired as a gift from God just for simply accepting Jesus Christ (God in flesh or Son of God) as our Lord & Savior.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

dijxtra wrote:
I wasn't rude, I was just stating my opinion, and my opinion is that this Emanuel is quite an unpleasant guy to hang out with.

How do you know you are not hallucinating? My grandmother believed that invisible people in the sky were shooting electricity and radiation at here because they wanted to steal her milk. But, at least she didn't go on public forums telling people they should open themselves up to the Truth and hide their milk.


Sorry for mentioning u r being rude then, my bad..U have a perfect right to state ur opinion. As for ur gma example, very good one. Based on what u said about ur gma not bold enough to go public & share what she believed as truth is precisely the reason why its not the Truth. Truth will set one free & its like loving treasure found. One will share it with all the loved ones & many more than they can imagine since that treasure is for everyone, to whomsoever is willing to accept as the Bible states again on the topic of Salvation & grace. Its to all people, a gift from God since He loves us so much.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: [Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby nishiyoshi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 pm

krchada wrote:Yeah seeing is believing in Science..u r right most of all laws & theories in Science have been tested & can be retested..God made science & all the theories we are trying to figure out now.. He is the author & inventor of it all..We are just discovering stuff thats already there..So whats the point? U didn't make any progress in that argument at all..

Whats really messed up in current day science is the acceptance of the Evolution theory as a fact. Since none of the Evolution theories can be tested or proved in a lab setting..Have u ever seen a monkey turn into an ape & then a human or any animal turn into another? And why are monkeys & apes still there if we have evolved from them? It takes faith to believe in Evolution Science since its not provable or a fact. That's what I was referring to if u were slow to catch up.

Young in my faith..lol..proselytizing on an anonymous forum..lol..u come up with stuff that have no significance whatsoever with our discussion..attacking me is not going to get u anywhere.. My suggestion to u is read Jesus Christ's 'The Holy Bible' & leave the rest of the books u suggested for camp fire.. :lol:


I was merely trying to prevent you from making Christians look ignorant and stupid. If you go to a Church tell your pastor you plan on using works by Chambers and C.S. Lewis to make a campfire, see what he/she says.

I've read through the Bible several times in many different translations and studied it in its native Greek and Aramaic. I've also read the Koran (Qur'an), and studied the works of Confucius and Buddha. Why would I do such a thing, you ask? To gain a better understanding of others, and what they hold as truth. Throughout history people have shown great distrust and make fun of what they do not understand. Someone has to bridge the gap, break the cycle.

The only reason I think you're young in your faith is because, of your words. The example of Christ is to hate the sin, but love the sinners. How are you showing love right now to others by belittling them (some who have even thought you were 'attacking them') or belittling me?
Corporal nishiyoshi
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: [Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm

nishiyoshi wrote:I was merely trying to prevent you from making Christians look ignorant and stupid. If you go to a Church tell your pastor you plan on using works by Chambers and C.S. Lewis to make a campfire, see what he/she says.

I've read through the Bible several times in many different translations and studied it in its native Greek and Aramaic. I've also read the Koran (Qur'an), and studied the works of Confucius and Buddha. Why would I do such a thing, you ask? To gain a better understanding of others, and what they hold as truth. Throughout history people have shown great distrust and make fun of what they do not understand. Someone has to bridge the gap, break the cycle.

The only reason I think you're young in your faith is because, of your words. The example of Christ is to hate the sin, but love the sinners. How are you showing love right now to others by belittling them (some who have even thought you were 'attacking them') or belittling me?


So u saying I looked ignorant & stupid is not attacking me or belittling me..Come on now..No book written by man is bigger & better than the actual Word of God..which the Holy Bible is..With all ur study of religious books, which I did too by the way to an extent, u seem to be confused about God & the Truth about Him or His true faith..Its very true the Lord says hate the sin & love the sinners but He didn't say follow the sinners & their ways or religions either..Its because of quiet Christians, all non-believers were able to say whatever they want & get away with it and also influence other people with their false ideologies..Well this Christian is a soldier of Christ & will defend my faith with all the strength & wisdom given to me by my Lord..In the process souls may be added by the Lord to His kingdom..We as Christians may not have physical battles with people but we are on war with powers & principalities constantly..May God bless u & get u out of ur confused state of mind..
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 pm

krchada wrote:no other explanation is sufficient enough to unravel all the mysteries of this vast & humongous creation or nature as we see it..It takes more faith not to believe in God & believe that the entire universe came from a small tiny atom & all things evolved from something else.

Sure, I understand you completely. People thought like that for millions of years. It rained, and they said: "There is no other explanation for rain except that god of rain did it!" And they were wrong. Then they saw a hurricane and said "No reasonable explanation can there be for such a hurricane except that we enraged god of wind!" And they were wrong. Then they saw a tsunami and said "God of sea must be very angry at us, for he has sent us a giant wawe!" And they were wrong. Then they made telescopes and saw this vast universe and said "It takes more faith not to believe in God & believe that the entire universe came from a small tiny atom & all things evolved from something else!" And they were wrong. I think it is time for us as a civilisation to say: "We don't know." Imagine if Greek instead of "God of wind is mad at us!" said "We don't know what makes hurricanes." Don't you think they would sound much less foolish?


One can't think of that objectively or prove it an scientific lab setting. How can one believe no matter became matter? So, either u believe in God who cant be seen but can be felt & experienced or u believe in chance & matter coming out of no-matter.

Why? Why are there just this two options? Why is everything you don't understand automatically assigned to a god? Why can't you say "I don't know how everything got here."? Why does it rain? Dunno, something to do with humidity and stuff. But, the fact that I don't know doesn't mean rain god sent it.
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 pm

krchada wrote:Sin nature & so was the Devil or evil was also created by God not to enforce it on us but to let us appreciate the beauty of love & good Godly nature. That's the best explanation I can give u on that topic for now..the rest is mystery to me. But I know that when Adam & Eve were created, we did not have that sin nature in us until we ate the fruit from that forbidden tree. God made us in His image (holy & righteous) as the Bible states so too.


I don't get it now. God created the Devil so the Devil can seduce Eve, and then God decided to punish ALL us because the Devil that he created seduced her? Man, that's just wicked. How can you say he is holy and righteous when he is obviously playing with us and making us suffer. HE created the Devil, and HE made Eve such a weak person so she could be seduced. HE decided not to give Eve the power to see the difference between good and evil, and then when she ate form the tree, he said: that what you did was evil, and how everybody will suffer! But, she didin't know what evil ment before that! That's just mean from God.

Why couldn't he just punish Eve, why does he have to punish you and me? Because he loves punishing and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he destroy the Devil, why do we have to be seduced by him? Because he loves whatching us being seduced by the Devil and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he give Eve power to see the difference between good and evil? Because he knew she would be seduced by the Devil (because he is alknowing!) and because he didn't love her.

I mean, that's how I see it. I'd love you to change my mind. Because then I would understand why millions of people worship this envious bully called Yahweh. Except because they fear him, ofcourse.
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 pm

krchada wrote:Well..have u or me stopped continuing to sin for Him to stop punishing us for our sins?

I tought we are talking about him punishing us for sins of Adam and Eve. So, is he punishing us for their sin or not?
Also if we are from the same blood line of Adam & Eve, don't u think it makes sense that we carry some of those genes & attributes, just like we have some from our own parents.

Why doesn't God remove those genes and attributes? If I was a loving father and a good shepherd, I'd remove those genes right away and there would be end to sinand suffering! But no, he decided he'll just leave it there and punish us when we do what is in our genes and attributes. I'll tell you why he does that: because he doesn't love us. A loving father would do everything for his children to stop suffering.

Besides, God got our back thru a fail safe plan already just so that u don't have to punished anymore for ur sins for eternity & be freed from the bondage of Sin. That plan of salvation is acquired as a gift from God just for simply accepting Jesus Christ (God in flesh or Son of God) as our Lord & Savior.

Uf, some plan he devised there! Instead of removing sin with one move of his finger, he decided to kill his own son (who is also him) in cold blood, and do that AFTER people existed for thousands of years. He decided it is just fine that more than half of people who ever lived on Earth should not hear about his plan. Instead he could just whipe the Devil and sin from face of Earth whenever he wishes. But nooooo, he won't do it. Why? Because he Yahweh is an evil god.
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby dijxtra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

krchada wrote:As for ur gma example, very good one. Based on what u said about ur gma not bold enough to go public & share what she believed as truth is precisely the reason why its not the Truth. Truth will set one free & its like loving treasure found. One will share it with all the loved ones & many more than they can imagine since that treasure is for everyone, to whomsoever is willing to accept as the Bible states again on the topic of Salvation & grace. Its to all people, a gift from God since He loves us so much.

So, talibans who preach that all westerners should be killed because God says so are preaching the Truth because he wants to share it with all the loved ones & many more? And my grandma hallucinated because she kept quiet. Interesing idea, I say.

But, you know that talibans are saying that God wants you killed and if that is the Truth, then God doesn't love you man!
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Croatia
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote="dijxtra"] Sure, I understand you completely. People thought like that for millions of years. It rained, and they said: "There is no other explanation for rain except that god of rain did it!" And they were wrong. Then they saw a hurricane and said "No reasonable explanation can there be for such a hurricane except that we enraged god of wind!" And they were wrong. Then they saw a tsunami and said "God of sea must be very angry at us, for he has sent us a giant wawe!" And they were wrong. Then they made telescopes and saw this vast universe and said "It takes more faith not to believe in God & believe that the entire universe came from a small tiny atom & all things evolved from something else!" And they were wrong. I think it is time for us as a civilisation to say: "We don't know." Imagine if Greek instead of "God of wind is mad at us!" said "We don't know what makes hurricanes." Don't you think they would sound much less foolish?[quote]

First, no u don't understand me completely. If u did, u wont argue back with some lame stuff I must say on top of it..lol..Agree that people all around the world made so many things, people, powers of nature, etc gods & they still do..like Mother nature is one of the gods for u all evolution believers whether u all will accept it consciously on not..movies stars or celebrities are also gods or idols for many people now..money is worshiped by a lot of people too..so whats new in that..thats why God says worship only me in Truth & in Spirit. Yeshuah or Yahweh our Salvation is the only Creator & the only true God of all.
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 pm

dijxtra wrote:Why? Why are there just this two options? Why is everything you don't understand automatically assigned to a god? Why can't you say "I don't know how everything got here."? Why does it rain? Dunno, something to do with humidity and stuff. But, the fact that I don't know doesn't mean rain god sent it.


Its the same and as simple as picking good or bad..if u leave gray areas in picking or not picking God, it will just turn into many gods just like that god for everything scenario u keep mentioning..lol..
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

dijxtra wrote:Why? Why are there just this two options? Why is everything you don't understand automatically assigned to a god? Why can't you say "I don't know how everything got here."? Why does it rain? Dunno, something to do with humidity and stuff. But, the fact that I don't know doesn't mean rain god sent it.


But the fact is I do know when it comes to God thanks to Him & His grace..
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby Aradhus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:Why? Why are there just this two options? Why is everything you don't understand automatically assigned to a god? Why can't you say "I don't know how everything got here."? Why does it rain? Dunno, something to do with humidity and stuff. But, the fact that I don't know doesn't mean rain god sent it.


But the fact is I do know when it comes to God thanks to Him & His grace..



Who is this grace you keep speaking of? Is she a looker? Think god will give me a crack at 'er?
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby nishiyoshi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 pm

krchada wrote:So u saying I looked ignorant & stupid is not attacking me or belittling me..Come on now..No book written by man is bigger & better than the actual Word of God..which the Holy Bible is..With all ur study of religious books, which I did too by the way to an extent, u seem to be confused about God & the Truth about Him or His true faith..Its very true the Lord says hate the sin & love the sinners but He didn't say follow the sinners & their ways or religions either..Its because of quiet Christians, all non-believers were able to say whatever they want & get away with it and also influence other people with their false ideologies..Well this Christian is a soldier of Christ & will defend my faith with all the strength & wisdom given to me by my Lord..In the process souls may be added by the Lord to His kingdom..We as Christians may not have physical battles with people but we are on war with powers & principalities constantly..May God bless u & get u out of ur confused state of mind..


Peter and the apostale Paul have said to not be afraid to gently rebuke brothers and sisters in Christ. That's all I was doing and would expect you to do the same to me. I'm just trying to remind you there is a difference between being a shining light on a hill, and setting the forest on fire with your light. Let me ask you a question, who did Jesus physically or verbally attack? Was Jesus a warrior or a teacher? You seem to have a lot of fire like Peter. You seem to want to be a warrior (Peter sliced of a guy's ear in the garden of gethsemane). Do you remember how Peter died?
Corporal nishiyoshi
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby krchada on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm

dijxtra wrote:I don't get it now. God created the Devil so the Devil can seduce Eve, and then God decided to punish ALL us because the Devil that he created seduced her? Man, that's just wicked. How can you say he is holy and righteous when he is obviously playing with us and making us suffer. HE created the Devil, and HE made Eve such a weak person so she could be seduced. HE decided not to give Eve the power to see the difference between good and evil, and then when she ate form the tree, he said: that what you did was evil, and how everybody will suffer! But, she didin't know what evil ment before that! That's just mean from God.

Why couldn't he just punish Eve, why does he have to punish you and me? Because he loves punishing and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he destroy the Devil, why do we have to be seduced by him? Because he loves whatching us being seduced by the Devil and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he give Eve power to see the difference between good and evil? Because he knew she would be seduced by the Devil (because he is alknowing!) and because he didn't love her.

I mean, that's how I see it. I'd love you to change my mind. Because then I would understand why millions of people worship this envious bully called Yahweh. Except because they fear him, ofcourse.


Seduce was never used in that context or any context for that matter in the Word of God u pervert. The Devil deceived Eve into eating the fruit of the forbidden tree. For ur info, the Devil was not created with an intention to be evil either. He was originally Lucifer, an angel of light & then he rebelled against God wanting to be god himself & so he was cast into Hell by God & cursed..Since then onwards, the Devil with his 1/3rd legion of demons try to get & tempt as many humans into hell as possible with him..He was given certain powers by God when He was an angel & he misuses them always..And so were we as humans given the power of free will..We were not made robots u know..God wanted us to think like him & love him back with free will..not like animals or trees..

As far as we go, are we so innocent that we don't need punishment. From childhood we are rebellious & we are highly capable of the same sin Adam & Eve committed plus more. We are not perfect angels & we will never be by our own efforts. Even the holiest of holy acting people commit secret sins somewhere & somehow. The Word of God says ' For all have sinned & fallen short of the glory of God'. No, not one has died or will die without committing sins. So what is our real hope of salvation then u may ask and I say only by the GRACE of God can u be saved..nothing else..

Millions of people fear God but u..so I guess millions of people are either smarter or dumber than u r..Thats ur pride & nothing else..Oh by the way I forgot, We haven't existed for millions of years..in fact not even 10s & thousands of years..Human beings can only be traced historically back to roughly about 7000 years max.. unless of course u believe in the religion of Evolution..lol..and lemur & Australopithecus is one of ur ancestors...LOL..
Captain krchada
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: [Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby Neoteny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Lol your ancestors were made from dirt.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:38 pm

krchada wrote:
dijxtra wrote:I don't get it now. God created the Devil so the Devil can seduce Eve, and then God decided to punish ALL us because the Devil that he created seduced her? Man, that's just wicked. How can you say he is holy and righteous when he is obviously playing with us and making us suffer. HE created the Devil, and HE made Eve such a weak person so she could be seduced. HE decided not to give Eve the power to see the difference between good and evil, and then when she ate form the tree, he said: that what you did was evil, and how everybody will suffer! But, she didin't know what evil ment before that! That's just mean from God.

Why couldn't he just punish Eve, why does he have to punish you and me? Because he loves punishing and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he destroy the Devil, why do we have to be seduced by him? Because he loves whatching us being seduced by the Devil and doesn't love us. Why couldn't he give Eve power to see the difference between good and evil? Because he knew she would be seduced by the Devil (because he is alknowing!) and because he didn't love her.

I mean, that's how I see it. I'd love you to change my mind. Because then I would understand why millions of people worship this envious bully called Yahweh. Except because they fear him, ofcourse.


Seduce was never used in that context or any context for that matter in the Word of God u pervert. The Devil deceived Eve into eating the fruit of the forbidden tree. For ur info, the Devil was not created with an intention to be evil either. He was originally Lucifer, an angel of light & then he rebelled against God wanting to be god himself & so he was cast into Hell by God & cursed..Since then onwards, the Devil with his 1/3rd legion of demons try to get & tempt as many humans into hell as possible with him..He was given certain powers by God when He was an angel & he misuses them always..And so were we as humans given the power of free will..We were not made robots u know..God wanted us to think like him & love him back with free will..not like animals or trees..

As far as we go, are we so innocent that we don't need punishment. From childhood we are rebellious & we are highly capable of the same sin Adam & Eve committed plus more. We are not perfect angels & we will never be by our own efforts. Even the holiest of holy acting people commit secret sins somewhere & somehow. The Word of God says ' For all have sinned & fallen short of the glory of God'. No, not one has died or will die without committing sins. So what is our real hope of salvation then u may ask and I say only by the GRACE of God can u be saved..nothing else..

Millions of people fear God but u..so I guess millions of people are either smarter or dumber than u r..Thats ur pride & nothing else..Oh by the way I forgot, We haven't existed for millions of years..in fact not even 10s & thousands of years..Human beings can only be traced historically back to roughly about 7000 years max.. unless of course u believe in the religion of Evolution..lol..and lemur & Australopithecus is one of ur ancestors...LOL..


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, it's been too long since one of these guys has posted on here.

The dude literally believes in LOTR style battles between angels and demons :lol:

Did Satan like duel with god during this battle? What classes are they? I bet Satan's a sorceror. I wonder what level god is ...
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
User avatar
Major Haggis_McMutton
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:32 am
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login