Conquer Club

[Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Split from Cutesy Club 2011]

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 am

krchada wrote:
Neoteny wrote:Lol your ancestors were made from dirt.

Correction..dust..from dust we come & to dust we all go..so what ur point..clay, minerals & many other resources come from the Earthly dust we have..God used dust to mold human beings physical attributes..thats more plausible an explanation than a monkey turned into ape & then a human..come on..lol..

"From ashes to ashes and dust to dust" is referring to the cyclical nature of life and death. Recall how the elements more complex than Iron were formed by supernova and its scattering of all these more complex elements leading to more complex formations. Things didn't just pick up from this point of "Humans being made from clay" unless one rejects the known and factual history of the universe.

The parts that make up our bodies have at one time been part of stars and formed through the most violent explosions in the universe. It's amazing how destruction bring life and how life brings destruction.

It's just bits of matter interacting with other bits over billions of years, and here we are. We're just another expression of the universe. In essense, we're the universe made consciously aware, so we're just part of the universe reflecting on its self.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Cutesy Club 2011

Postby natty dread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

krchada wrote:
Its funny how u refer to satan in caps & God is small letters..That shows clearly that satan is ur god & u fear & worship him. So why u laughing..at least u should know ur friends, the demons exisit.. :twisted: just to remind how they look..vs how our friends look.. O:) Take care..and may God bring u out of the mess u r in for ur own souls sake..

Why do you choose to believe in things like that? Another question: Why do you try to impose your beliefs on other people? If you want to believe that you go to hell if you don't worship and please this god of yours, well, have fun guilt-tripping yourself. But why impose these beliefs on others? Nobody wants to hear people telling them that they are sinners and they go to hell, simply for believing in different things than you. That's actually extremely disrespectful.

How old are you if I may ask? Do you have any education?

If you think there is a god, who is responsible for creating all of the universe... then why do you think that such an entity would give an ounce of crap what we do with our lives? We live here for a miniscule amount of time, compared to the age of the universe. We don't have any practical effect on the workings of the universe. If mankind was to go extinct tomorrow, the universe wouldn't notice. If our whole solar system just up and exploded tomorrow, the universe would keep going as it has for billions of years.

So why would this god, the creator of all of this, care what happens to us?

Above all, why do you automatically think that people who don't believe in your god worship your satan instead? There are lots of people who don't believe in either god or satan, and both are just meaningless names to them. Is it easier for you to assume that everyone who doesn't follow your crazy fundamentalist faith is an agent of satan, out to get you?

Do you read Chick Tracts? Do you agree with them?

Correction..dust..from dust we come & to dust we all go..so what ur point..clay, minerals & many other resources come from the Earthly dust we have..God used dust to mold human beings physical attributes..thats more plausible an explanation than a monkey turned into ape & then a human..come on..lol..

This is not what the Theory of Evolution says.

Theory of Evolution (henceforth, TOE) does not say that humans evolved from apes. Instead, TOE says that apes and humans have the same ancestors, if you go back millions of years.

And it doesn't just say that a monkey turned into a human suddenly. It's a gradual change over millions of years. We have the fossil records to prove it. What do you have to disprove it?

Also, if your god created the universe in 6 days, 6000 years ago, then how can we see light millions of lightyears away? We shouldn't be able to detect anything over 6000 lightyears if that was true.

How is it that we have proof of Earth being millions of years old?

How is it that your god never answers any prayers in a way that can't be explained by coincidence?

Why does your god not help the 200000 starving children in Africa?

Lastly, why does your religion condemn so many fun things that people enjoy? Like sex?

I'm pretty sure you can't provide a rational answer to any of these questions, but hey, I like to be proved wrong.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby dijxtra on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:But the fact is I do know when it comes to God thanks to Him & His grace..

How do you know that you are not brainwashed? How do you know you are not just imagining?

Well, you don't, and you can't ever know.

One can't prove that there is or isn't a Great Deceiver, or Evil Genius/Demon.

Or, that there just isn't no God.

Since one can't prove this, then why do people still believe against all odds that their fairly complicated story is true? That is what bugs me. You cannot know that you are right, but nonetheless you will believe in an unlikely story written thousands of years ago by uneducated semitic nomads by which 70% of current population is doomed to eternal suffering. I just don't get it...
Sergeant 1st Class dijxtra

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

QoH wrote:
krchada wrote:
QoH wrote:ACtually, according to you, all other religions have a falso God... so i'd say we outnumber you more than 2-1...

U make no sense at all..no one was talking about battle & war between people here..Read all posts before u reply..And yes I think all gods are either false, man-made or demons except for Yahweh or Yeshuah, who is the one & only True God of this Universe.

Well... I've read every post in this thread, and cracked up the entire time.

I never said shit about battles and wars... I said that 'atheists and believers of false gods' outnumber you holiest-of-holy poeple MORE than 2-1, contrary to what you said

Correction..believers of the one true God are 60% (Christians) who come out in the open..the rest of them are secret believers & Jews..so if we include all them, we outnumber u guys..Keep cracking up on serious matters & one day u wont have crack left to do so & then u will regret it..Not that I wish that for u..My prayer for u is still u repent & surrender to ur one &only creator..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:
krchada wrote:God knows ur good & ur bad future..depending on what ur choices are in ur life. There are multiple predestines for each individual, not just one. Out of all ur predestinations, only one is the straight & narrow way to Heaven & to God.

But if that were true, then God isn't truly all-knowing.

Yes He is all-knowing of all ur consequences of ur choices u make..U just don't understand it, that's all..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:Pretty obvious that he means that including all the people who worship other Gods, we outnumber you. And even in the Bible's history, there have been admissions of other God's. The Jews, specifically Isaiah II wanted the Jews to only pay attention to the Jewish God of War, Yahweh, in order to get his help to conquer their enemies. So he edited portions of what became the Bible with things like "you should have no God's before me." But in the Bible's history, these Gods are all equal to Yahweh. He was just the most demanding and violent.

This is bunch of bogus but at least u acknowledge Yahweh exists along with all the other gods who u also believe exist..So u just switched sides from being an atheist or agnostics to being a pagan or polygamist.. :lol:
Captain krchada

Postby natty dread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 am

Krchada, are you going to answer my questions?

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 am

krchada wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:Pretty obvious that he means that including all the people who worship other Gods, we outnumber you. And even in the Bible's history, there have been admissions of other God's. The Jews, specifically Isaiah II wanted the Jews to only pay attention to the Jewish God of War, Yahweh, in order to get his help to conquer their enemies. So he edited portions of what became the Bible with things like "you should have no God's before me." But in the Bible's history, these Gods are all equal to Yahweh. He was just the most demanding and violent.

This is bunch of bogus but at least u acknowledge Yahweh exists along with all the other gods who u also believe exist..So u just switched sides from being an atheist or agnostics to being a pagan or polygamist.. :lol:

Oh sorry..I meant to say polytheist.. :lol: ..though u might believe in polygamy as u accept no standards or morals from God.. :lol:
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 am

Phatscotty wrote:So are there invisible people or aren't there? I kind of need to know...

Yes there are invisible angels, demons & also the Spirit of the living God or our creator as we know..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Damn, he's onto us guys. :lol:

Unfortunately I sold my soul for a DVD a long while ago, oh well.

But seriously, the fact that people like not only still exist, but actually live in a civilized enough environment to have access to the internet is fascinating. I mean if you were part of one of those lost tribes in the amazon, singing your songs to the rain gods and what not you'd at least have an excuse.
How did the educational system manage to fail you so utterly that you don't posses even the most basic reasoning capabilities? Were you home schooled by any chance?

I guess ur regard for urself is pretty cheap & have a pretty low self-esteem to even think ur soul would be worth as much as a DVD player.. :lol:

Also seriously, look around the posts..who is using filthy language & being uncivilized in their comments & conversations..I never once cursed or used filthy language..if trying to show the love & existence of God to everyone is uneducated or uncivilized, then I rather be that.. only in ur false definition of those terms..I wasn't home schooled but I sure think they can reason much better than any pot smoking, free sex promoting, filthy language filled other schools.. :-s
Captain krchada

Postby natty dread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 am

krchada wrote:I didn't know u were a homosexual pervert on top of all that. Go find ur self someone else u f**ot..

krchada wrote:who is using filthy language & being uncivilized in their comments & conversations..

who indeed.

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 am

Neoteny wrote:Ha that's in my sig as a joke, dude... all magic men are just as ridiculous as shiva... how am I supposed to tell which is the true god when I'm spitting? They all say the same stupid things. I'm not afraid of your petty magics... Breathe life into me? That's not worth worship... the way you talk about satan makes me think u fear him more than you fear ur magician friend.

LOL..fear satan..what made u even think that..we are on opposite sides & he is my true enemy..With God on my side, what do I have to fear..The way u tell is by thinking like this..cause u cant really spit at an invisible, all powerful, unreachable God or Spirit of this Universe who created it all..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am

tkr4lf wrote:Dude...all this stuff you are saying...even the hardcore fundamentalist Christians that I know/have known would call you a nutjob. Your beliefs and ideas are contrary to the majority of Christians. Why do you even bring this crap up? Do you enjoy making yourself look like a fool and a whackjob? Cuz you're succeeding! ;)

Hardcore fundamentalist Christians u know & have known..who u kidding..lol..if u did know them, then u wouldn't be where u are at, lost & confused..I am not the one looking like a fool in God's eyes for sure..And I am not here to please u or ur fellow agnostics..I am here to be witness for God, so one or many of u can realize the Truth & be saved hopefully one day..As of now though..u don't sound that intelligent or civilized either with ur rude & obnoxious comments..lol..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 am

natty_dread wrote:
krchada wrote:I didn't know u were a homosexual pervert on top of all that. Go find ur self someone else u f**ot..

krchada wrote:who is using filthy language & being uncivilized in their comments & conversations..

who indeed.

Homosexual pervert & Fagot is not filthy language..and besides..when uncivilized perverts do talk all rubbish like they do, someones got to use some tough language to stop all that nonsense..so I did
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:Naw, I actually like this guy because his views are wholly separate from the majority of Christians. While they have been "modernized" for lack of a better term, he maintains a belief in the literal Bible. I find that refreshing.

Thanks for ur nice comment there towards me finally..But u r wrong about majority of Christians holding separate views than mine..they are just not as vocal as I am about them..thats all..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 am

tkr4lf wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:Naw, I actually like this guy because his views are wholly separate from the majority of Christians. While they have been "modernized" for lack of a better term, he maintains a belief in the literal Bible. I find that refreshing.

Well, it's definitely different. But I find it to be even more annoying/dangerous/stupid than Christians who don't interpret the bible literally. Just my thoughts.

So also ur pick is annoying & disturbing every time it pops up with ur msg.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:I agree, hence my Militarism, but it's nice to see someone and know exactly what they believe every step of the way. Easy to dismiss them then.

Its an irony u say its nice to see someone who knows exactly what they believe & then u say easy to dismiss such..lol..how do u dismiss or disregard somebody who knows what they are talking about..makes no sense what u said..but I do appreciate u recognizing my firmness in my belief..All glory to God really.. :D He helped me get transformed as I chose to of course.
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am

dijxtra wrote:Sooooo, what is then the difference between you who believe in a god because you can't explain how universe was created and those pagan who believed in gods because they coudln't explain how fire/wind/tsunami was created? i didn't quite get your answer to that question, so if you can explain that to me. What is the difference between you and ancient greeks who believed in Hephaestus, Boreas or Poseidon? Why are you right and they are wrong?

They are wrong because all those gods never existed, they came out of their imagination & fear..None of the gods they ever worshiped or still worship in Hinduism have any sort of consistent power or interaction with the believers..No intimate relationship or sacrifices done by those gods..And all those gods have man made idols for them..and besides our topic here shouldn't be to prove them wrong but to prove Yahweh right.. the Jews & Christians call the one who created it all, or the Universal Spirit who reigns over it all by that name or Yeshuah..not the man or his image or his idol..We dont believe in a man made god but the one true God who created man instead & who is way to big & powerful to be placed in a Church or a temple or a mosque..All we go to Church for is to congregate together to worship that one true God in unity & in spirit.
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 am

dijxtra wrote:That doesn't answer my question: if you don't understand something, why does that mean that God did it? What does it have to do with good or bad? I'm asking you a simple question: why is God responsible for everything you don't understand? What if it turns out there is a perfectly reasonable explanation, and you were just ignorant to call it God's work?

Any other perfectly reasonable explanation that may include the evolution of everything from no-matter or an atom will not be sufficient to explain everything for ex: why do we humans have emotions, why do things happen positive when we think positive & negative when we think negative, why are we the only animals with intelligence extreme, why is Earth the only planet with life in the entire Universe we could discover so far, etc..please don't try to answer those questions with evolution cause it will be a bogus explanation already heard..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

dijxtra wrote:
krchada wrote:But the fact is I do know when it comes to God thanks to Him & His grace..

How do you know that you are not brainwashed? How do you know you are not just imagining?

How do u know u are not brain dead in accepting God or blinded from the Truth? How do u know that ur imagination is not at work as well? I d rather have a hopeful Godly loving brainwash than have a hopeless dead end at death..If I am wrong, at least I lived a peaceful, content & happy life but if I am right, the bonus is only mine. If u are right or wrong, its tragic ur end..even if u lived a happy life..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:05 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
"From ashes to ashes and dust to dust" is referring to the cyclical nature of life and death. Recall how the elements more complex than Iron were formed by supernova and its scattering of all these more complex elements leading to more complex formations. Things didn't just pick up from this point of "Humans being made from clay" unless one rejects the known and factual history of the universe.

The parts that make up our bodies have at one time been part of stars and formed through the most violent explosions in the universe. It's amazing how destruction bring life and how life brings destruction.

It's just bits of matter interacting with other bits over billions of years, and here we are. We're just another expression of the universe. In essense, we're the universe made consciously aware, so we're just part of the universe reflecting on its self.

Its hard for me to imagine & comprehend a thousand years with my max life span of 100, yet u & ur evolution theorists claim to have comprehended & understood billions of years..sounds like bogus to me & nothing but a wildly imagined theory..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 pm

natty_dread wrote:Why do you choose to believe in things like that? .....etc.....etc....etc...all the way to ur last question out of ur too many questions I quote...Do you read Chick Tracts? Do you agree with them?

Because it is the Truth about God & it sure has set me free..Not imposing on anyone, just sharing since no force implied or put into action anywhere..Just like nobody wants to be disrespected about their faith & religion by even addressing a question like 'Does Yahweh really love us' for discussion..that is also attacking & disrespecting one's faith & religion..so all I was doing was defending my faith..perfect right to do so I believe..
Check my profile for answers on age & implied education..
Going bk to my previous replies on posts, cause God loves us so much & cause He created us in His image (likeness of mind & free will)..also cause as far as we know or heard, Earth is the only planet with life in this entire universe which is otherwise pretty much dead or lifeless. God most likely created the vast universe to show off His glory & creativity..and also to keep us busy discovering stuff for eternity..
If u notice on my other posts, I called most people in this forum agnostics or God-haters..The only time I brought up satan worship is when that person kept bringing up satan a lot..but I know none of u all are true atheists since u keep debating on existence & love of God.. when a true atheist must already know for sure there is no God..so why debate on something that's not there..lol..
Chick traits..what the heck is that..never heard & don't care to hear either.. unless u read fag traits urself.. :lol:..so watch what u r saying..cause I don't let it just slide..I am too deep into this to just be kind if u are not kind..
Captain krchada

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 pm

krchada wrote:Chick traits..what the heck is that..never heard & don't care to hear either.. unless u read fag traits urself.. :lol:..so watch what u r saying..cause I don't let it just slide..I am too deep into this to just be kind if u are not kind..

Oops..sorry about that..u said chick tracts..either way I don't care for them.. :)
Captain krchada

Postby natty dread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 pm

krchada wrote:Its hard for me to imagine & comprehend a thousand years with my max life span of 100, yet u & ur evolution theorists claim to have comprehended & understood billions of years..sounds like bogus to me & nothing but a wildly imagined theory..

What if your god is imaginary? What then?

Aaaanyway, back to your post: just because you find something hard to comprehend, doesn't mean that it can't be right. Ever heard of things like, oh I don't know, every scientifical advance made in the last 100 years? Sure, if you're an ignorant homeschooled fundie who suckles on Andrew Schlafly's metaphorical manboobs, then comprehending stuff like the latest scientifical advances can be a tough nut to crack.

But fear not! Let me again present information to you in a convenient nutshell:

- No one was alive millions of years ago, but with scientifical methods, we have gathered evidence by which we are able to deduce how we have arrived at this point.

- Evolution is a fact. We have the fossil records, DNA sequences, pretty much the entire fields of Biology, Taxonomy, Genetics, etc. etc. Once again, what do you have to prove otherwise?

- There is no evidence of any god, period. If you want to believe in something, it's your business, but don't present it as if it were fact backed by hard evidence.

Now I'll answer some of your questions:

krchada wrote:why do we humans have emotions, why do things happen positive when we think positive & negative when we think negative, why are we the only animals with intelligence extreme, why is Earth the only planet with life in the entire Universe we could discover so far, etc..please don't try to answer those questions with evolution cause it will be a bogus explanation already heard..

- We have emotions because we evolved that way. They serve a purpose to us as a species. For example, we feel love and the urge to reproduce, so that we would keep reproducing. We feel fear, so that we would know to avoid danger. All this has evolved gradually during millions of years by natural selection.

- For your second question, it's a case of confirmation bias (look it up). Lots of negative things happen when we think positive, and positive things happen even when we think negative. But we as humans have (thanks to evolution) exceptional pattern recognition skills, so we tend to notice only the situations we are looking for.

- We are not the only intelligent animals. (Oh! Did you just say we are animals? What does your bible say about this?) We are the only animals capable of abstract thought, and that is only because we evolved that way. Currently the consensus is that we started using tools with our hands, which developed our brains, which developed our language skills, which further developed our brains, etc. etc. until we arrived here, now.

- Earth is not the only planet we can discover. There are hundreds of other planets discovered already, and many which are theoretically capable of supporting life. We have not discovered life in other planets, because (a) the universe is mind-bogglingly big and (b) all the other planets are too far away, mostly due to (a).

Edit: I see you attempted at an answer to my questions, ok. More to follow...

Postby krchada on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 pm

natty_dread wrote:This is not what the Theory of Evolution says.
BLAH BLAH BLAH..lol...etc..to ur last statement quoted..
I'm pretty sure you can't provide a rational answer to any of these questions, but hey, I like to be proved wrong.

Millions of years is hard to imagine let alone be comprehended..And yes the gorilla is our ancestor per evolution theory..Lemur & other forms depicted as our ancestors look exactly like apes, gorillas & monkeys..lol..and the manipulated fossil records u r talking about are the fossils of those animals, not our ancestors..what a joke of manipulation..who u guys kidding..LOL..The human bones & other fossils including the ones of the Dinosaurs were found at the same level of earth & yet one was categorized as a billion yrs old & the other a thousand years old..is that bunch or lies or what..the entire carbon dating theory is rigged & manipulated to suit their false theory of evolution..

Light years..come on..do u really think we will be able to travel at the speed of light one day..U must stop watching too much Star Trek..LOL...That theory of speed of light is true as God is light & its super fast, so also the Bible declares that but for us mortal selves to imagine & understand that is extremely hard..

Ur proof of millions or billions of years is rigged with a lot of imagination & in a constant effort to disprove existence of God. Besides..what kinda of faith would one require to really believe that many years..people like u follow whatever the evolution theorists say blindly without questioning with reason or integrity..Charles Darwin himself who created that theory ran from Church in hatred towards God & wanted to disprove God..read his autobiography..besides..that theory is mortal in its nature since it came from mortal beings with very limited understanding..

God does answer prayers & even doctors get amazed with the healing that takes place among people of faith..that can't be explained by reasoning or by coincidence..Many such miracles have taken place among us believers or Christians..to name a few..cancers disappearing overnight, declared dead people coming alive, lame walking, blind seeing, etc..As for the people who are poor & the kids who are suffering, its too exaggerated & hyped up to look worse than it is by someone in between so they can make a lot of money from contributions themselves..Yeah people do suffer here & there..I know it since I am from a 3rd world country (India) myself..But most of time they do something to get fed, have something to wear but live with bare necessities..Besides Christian organizations are at the forefront of answering to charitable needs historically & currently..Who do u think is encouraging us Christians to be charitable..God is..so don't think God doesn't care & He is not doing something..He is always doing something or the other..U should hear testimonies of poor people accepting God as their personal savior..their life gets transformed so much that they lack nothing..
Captain krchada

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,