Conquer Club

Is Obama a Marxist?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is Obama a Marxist?

Total votes : 0

Re: Is Obama a Marxist?

Postby chang50 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 am

Phatscotty wrote:
chang50 wrote:Obama is not remotely a Marxist,by international standards he is a moderate conservative..

because we know everything about him....he's the most open president Ever!

So, who is on the other end of Obama's specially encrypted blackberry?

Who cares?Anyone who has seen first hand how a communist/marxist country operates wouldn't make absurd comparisons between the views of POTUS,past and present,and the leaders of such countries.There's more chance of the far right seizing power than marxists.
Captain chang50

Postby Baron Von PWN on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:09 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:Stalin sure has changed over the years.

I remember him being much more moustachioed and swarthy.
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:12 am

Phatscotty wrote:Obama sold Coke and snorted massive lines and went on to work for the CIA as a "consultant"

huh
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:I just got confirmation from my specially encrypted blackberry that Stalin has had conversations with Obama on public policy. Stalin sounded very happy about it.

BBS is right on the nosey. I just got this from BBS' specially encrypted blackberry:

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

While Andy was going through my phone, I got these photos from his phone:

What's this all about Andy?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby spurgistan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Stalin sure has changed over the years.

I remember him being much more moustachioed and swarthy.

Also, Stalin isn't really the business suit type.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby Timminz on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Totally relevant to this therrad:

Captain Timminz

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Clue #1, Obama actively sought out and looked for "Marxist professors".

but by all means keep ignoring the most obvious evidence, keep besmirching and minimizing and laughing it off.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Clue #1, Obama actively sought out and looked for "Marxist professors".

but by all means keep ignoring the most obvious evidence, keep besmirching and minimizing and laughing it off.

Nobody's ignoring it, but the fact that someone was interested in Marxist economics while in college just doesn't say anything very meaningful about what he is now. A lot of people experiment with different political and economic ideas when they're young. Hell, I went through at least four political incarnations between the ages of 15 and 25, and two more since then. Unless you're one of those brain-dead people who votes the same way as their daddy and their grandaddy "just because" then you've probably gone through a few metamorphoses yourself.

His past means nothing. I would be very surprised to find any fifty year old politician whose current ideas have anything to do with what his ideas were when he was twenty-five. The only meaningful evidence is evidence about what he's doing right now, and what Obama is doing right now is aggressively pumping money into Big Business, so if he's part of any class warfare, he's definitely on the side of the Idle Rich class.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Clue #1, Obama actively sought out and looked for "Marxist professors".

Big deal. I actively engaged in both solipsism and communism (not at the same time) for a time when I was younger. I am not remotely a Solipsist nor a Communist.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Big deal. I actively engaged in both solipsism and communism (not at the same time) for a time when I was younger. I am not remotely a Solipsist nor a Communist.

I had sex with mutliple Jewish women in college. Does that mean I'm a Zionist?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I think it may make you an Arab!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

depends - did you pull out
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

No. But if you were only seeking out Jewish snatch, I would think there was a reason....

and to the other comment. Yeah we know "big deal" when it comes to "Obama seeking out Marxist professors" and "Obama is a Marxist" We know, we know, 2 TOTALLY different topics, not related to each other in any way.....we know...

All I notice is the constant scrapping of the most obvious evidence....
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

No. But if you were only seeking out Jewish snatch, I would think there was a reason....

It really takes just the tiniest of nudges to push you into saying something crazy right wing.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

It really takes just the tiniest of nudges to push you into saying something crazy right wing.

nothing at all to do with the statement it was in response to????

you are losing it mate
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

nothing at all to do with the statement it was in response to????

you are losing it mate

thegreekdog wrote:I had sex with mutliple Jewish women in college. Does that mean I'm a Zionist?

You still sound like a right wing nut job even with the statement you were responding to.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

and you sound like a butt-hurt drama queen.

I was talking to Greekdog. It's an A B conversation, why don't you C your way out of it....
Major Phatscotty

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

and to the other comment. Yeah we know "big deal" when it comes to "Obama seeking out Marxist professors" and "Obama is a Marxist" We know, we know, 2 TOTALLY different topics, not related to each other in any way.....we know...

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I only had sex with one non-Jewish woman in college.

The problem with your obvious evidence is that it is obvious evidence that he may have been empathetic to Marxist ideas in college.

There is a lot of evidence, much more recent, that tends to show he's not a Marxist. And yet you're ignoring that evidence, aren't you?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Phatscotty wrote:and you sound like a butt-hurt drama queen.

I was talking to Greekdog. It's an A B conversation, why don't you C your way out of it....

Perhaps you can PM your way into a private conversation.

Boom, moron, I M WINNING.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Owned
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

I sense that someone's jimmies have been rustled.

My jimmies are still. Are yours?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I only had sex with one non-Jewish woman in college.

The problem with your obvious evidence is that it is obvious evidence that he may have been empathetic to Marxist ideas in college.

There is a lot of evidence, much more recent, that tends to show he's not a Marxist. And yet you're ignoring that evidence, aren't you?

...and the obvious evidence that he was extremely empathetic to Marxist ideas in college is one of many pieces of evidence that he has a long, LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG history of empathy for Marxism.

Remember, it's not like he went to college and said "Well, I'm open to new ideas, sure, let's see what Marxism is about." he went to college as a foreign exchange student and purposefully, immediately sought out Marxist professors. Marxism is where he felt "comfortable"

thirdly, no, I am not ignoring recent evidence. I think that way of going about it is barking up the wrong tree. You can look for evidence all your life, but your search would take a different path if you admitted he was doing everything possible to hide it, even sealing his college records...
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Ouch, Scotty got Pwned, Boom, winning!
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Person A: "I am/was interested in Marxist ideas. I own a major corporation that manufactures cell phones, and I organize campaigns for the Libertarian Party."

Person B: "I am/was interested in Marxist ideas. I work alongside my comrades in a cooperative, and I organize campaigns for the Marxist Party of America (whatever it's called)."

Person A and B according to PS are both Marxists.

Why does PS label person A a Marxist?
Major BigBallinStalin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,