Conquer Club

How Government Works

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How Government Works

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 am

ITT I will post running examples - as they happen - of the massive money laundering scheme known as "Atlantic governments" since your high school civics teachers were too dull to teach you.

"You have no idea how much wealth is involved, Feyd," the Baron said. "Not in your wildest imaginings. To begin, we'll have an irrevocable directorship in the CHOAM Company." Feyd-Rautha nodded. Wealth was the thing. CHOAM was the key to wealth, each noble House dipping from the company's coffers whatever it could under the power of the directorships. Those CHOAM directorships — they were the real evidence of political power in the Imperium, passing with the shifts of voting strength within the Landsraad as it balanced itself against the Emperor and his supporters.

example here uses U.S. Gov - chart courtesy Saxitoxin, used with permission by Saxitoxin
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: How Government Works

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am

Example 1 - WESLEY CLARK

The lack of cooperation has stymied efforts to recoup investor losses, she said, in one of the largest sprees of alleged financial crimes in recent memory -- one that has gone largely unnoticed by most Americans.

More than 100 China-based companies have now been de-listed, have left the NASDAQ and New York stock exchanges, have been denied listing, or have withdrawn applications, all following allegations of fraud or accounting irregularities, the ABC News investigation found.

But experts estimate that Americans -- everyone from small investors to hedge-fund titans -- have lost tens of billions of dollars in the suspect Chinese investments. Prosecutors in the Bernie Madoff case calculated that his investors lost about $20 billion in his decades-long Ponzi scheme.

http://www.kmbz.com/US-Officials-China- ... t/15230092

by "investor losses" that means union pension funds got screwed and teachers, janitors and cow-sperm collectors will be eating broth for lunch in retirement

not mentioned here is the winner, though ... the non-existent Chinese companies were listed on NASDAQ with the aid of securities marketing firm Rodman-Renshaw nominally run by Chairman the retired American Gen. Welsey Clark, one of 8 different corporate directorships he's been awarded in the last 10 years ... since retiring from the U.S. Army, Gen. Clark has increased his annual take-home earnings from $150,000/year to more than $15 million/year ... he has nothing more than an undergraduate degree in history and his only work experience is as an infantryman

The U.S. government collects taxes, assigns a portion of those taxes to government spending managed by Clark who, in turn, uses his policymaking power to guarantee a massive, post-retirement personal fortune.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 am

Example 2 - Al Gore

Former U.S. vice president Al Gore – a director on Apple’s board – has just exercised a big chunk of his Apple (AAPL) stock options.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchanges Commission, Mr. Gore ... exercised options on January 15 to purchase nearly 60,000 Apple shares at the excellent price of $7.48 each.

Apple closed at $500 per share on Friday. This means Gore’s acquisition of $441,000 was instantly worth a cool $30 million. Not bad for attending a board meeting few times a year.

http://wallstreetpit.com/98533-al-gore- ... he-dollar/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am

Saxi, I think you forget that Al Gore is a Democrat and therefore does not take money from large corporate donors, directly or indirectly, and would never use his influence, political or otherwise, to benefit said corporate direct/indirect donors.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 am

I look forward to more in this series. Please include some former Presidents, uncle saxi!
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:I look forward to more in this series. Please include some former Presidents, uncle saxi!

well this is a current events - not past events - thread so I can't control who is mentioned, but since Bush, Clinton, Blair, Chirac, Sarkozy, Kohl, et. al., have dozens of directorships between them, maybe their burgeoning portfolios will, once again, bob to the surface of the water like a limbless Croatian
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 pm

I really liked the book "Dune" but I don't know what a civics teacher is.

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Thread killer!!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby Timminz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm

I've recently made use of the foe list for the first time in a while. I have to say, not reading that one useless poster's drivel has made the forum much more palatable.
Captain Timminz

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Timminz wrote:I've recently made use of the foe list for the first time in a while. I have to say, not reading that one useless poster's drivel has made the forum much more palatable.

f*ck YOU! YOU CAN'T SEE THIS BASTARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would note that the foreign potenate looks rather heavy and balding while the American policymaker is young and in shape. I'm surprised Saxi would go with such a xenophobic picture.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:12 pm

I wish to read more in the future. More ammo for the right/left arguing idiots. Most if not all politicians work in this way.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby _sabotage_ on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

So the missing 10 goes to the bureaucrats at foreign aid I guess?
Captain _sabotage_

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:So the missing 10 goes to the bureaucrats at foreign aid I guess?

at each stage the fiduciary at that stage takes a portion of the allocated monies to pay for the legitimate program that is being used to cover the transfer of funds along the chain; but it's not just foreign aid, it's the application of public monies to pursue favor-making policies ... the current operation being conducted to fund President Hollande's retirement account uses favorable force instead of foreign aid

1. France massacres Malian rebels
    2. Malian government reciprocates by granting AREVA a uranium concession in Mali
    3. after Hollande ends his term, he is given an unpaid directorship in AREVA (right now a state monopoly, but currently undergoing privatization)
    4. Hollande, as a perk of his directorship, will get to buy AREVA stock at pennies on the dollar and then flip it for a profit of a few tens of millions

Hollande uses tax money to finance favors (under the guise of foreign policy) that he can exchange for IOUs redeemable post-presidency for cash equivalencies. The French have learned to follow the American system that obeys the letter of the law. The French used to be lazy amateurs which caused widely reported public scandal and eroded trust in the government. If trust is eroded in government, government has to send more money back to citizens in the form of services (to shore-up dissatisfaction) which cuts into earning opportunities by policymakers. They learned to do it the American way after Chirac's buffoonery ...

African leaders gave former French president Jacques Chirac and his prime minister Dominique de Villepin briefcases full of cash a former aide alleged on Sunday. Villepin, a potential candidate in next year's presidential election, denied the allegations, which claim to shed new light on the French political establishment's often shady relationship with former colonies in Africa.

Bourgi, a lawyer with a network of African contacts who advised both men before changing camps in 2005 to aid now President Nicolas Sarkozy, said he "took part in handing over several briefcases to Jacques Chirac in person, at Paris city hall" when the future president was mayor in the 1980s and 1990s.

"There was never less than five million francs (more than 750,000 euros). It could go up to 15 million," Bourgi said, giving a detailed account of how Chirac would offer him beer while allegedly putting away the bundles of cash.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... f66cc5.7e1
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 14, 2014 12:44 am

Example 3 - Biden Family

Hunter Biden, the younger son of Vice President Joe Biden, will be joining Ukraine’s largest private gas producer, the company announced in a statement

“As a new member of the Board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the Company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/h ... z31fJabvTd
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 am

The thread title is a mis-nomer.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Read " Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" by Antony Sutton. Jam packed with information detailing personal connections on these types of activities.
Captain warmonger1981

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,