Conquer Club

Police Corruption

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Police Corruption

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm

kentington wrote:They are acting dishonestly in return for money and personal gain. I will add a qualifier. Brutally Corrupt Cops.

Cops are mafia enforcers with shiny badges. Some are worse than others.

AoG wrote:I don't know which side to believe (either Dorner is Jesus or, according to mainstream news, Dorner is a cop-killing fucktard).

The second. Dorner is/was a piece of shit. He killed that poor girl and her fiance just for being related to that cop. How is that acceptable? That young woman was 27 year old. Call me crazy, but if I had a vendetta against somebody, I wouldn't kill their children.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Call me crazy, but if I had a vendetta against somebody, I wouldn't kill their children.

-TG

Heh heh, a news headline from way back when-

"Bombs hit Gaddafi home: Nato strikes kill son and three grandchildren... but tyrant narrowly escapes unharmed"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 3238,d.b2I

It seems when regular old citizens do such a thing as you say, then they are criminal evil bastards. When heads of state do it, they are "courageous".

It's weird how the world works, eh?
Private patches70

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm

patches70 wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Call me crazy, but if I had a vendetta against somebody, I wouldn't kill their children.

-TG

"Bombs hit Gaddafi home: Nato strikes kill son and three grandchildren... but tyrant narrowly escapes unharmed"

It seems when regular old citizens do such a thing as you say, then they are criminal evil bastards. When heads of state do it, they are "courageous".

Indeed. A favorite quote of mine from The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, when Prof is talking to Wyoming:

"Under what circumstance is it moral for a group to do that which is not moral for a member of that group to do alone?"

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby premio53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 pm

patches70 wrote:

-TG

kill his people

What is weird is your sick moral equivalency between President Reagan who targeted a man who killed thousands of people and was responsible for terrorism around the world and Dornan who killed the daughter of a lawyer whom he didn't think represented him as he should. The saddest part of some of these posts is the idea that there should be no law enforcement because enforcing laws that bring about a peaceable society takes away peoples' rights or some deluded logic to that effect.
Lieutenant premio53

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,