Conquer Club

It's started

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: nice trolling action

Postby stoicbird on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 am

oVo wrote:
stoicbird wrote:Outlaw Islam outright! This is the only answer and I know it sounds stupid and extreme but its the only way to preserve freedom for women, homo's and other minority groups (women are not a minority group).

Yes I agree, this is stupid. Muslims in the UK are also a minority group,
so you figure banning their religion is a way to protect them?

It's the UK and religious beliefs do not place anyone above the law.
Criminal actions should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

For your future reference; "homo" is derogatory slang and considered
by many to be bigoted hate speech. So watch your step dude.

Please tell me that you were being sarcastic in your last paragraph.

Yes maybe banning Islam outright in Britain is a drastic measure. Most muslims are law abiding people. And their societies are are democratic and peaceful. If not there would be European and US armies intervening to help in multiple Islamic states. Oh wait.......
Captain stoicbird

Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies

Postby comic boy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 am

stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:
stoicbird wrote:Outlaw Islam outright! This is the only answer and I know it sounds stupid and extreme but its the only way to preserve freedom for women, homo's and other minority groups (women are not a minority group).

Yes maybe banning Islam outright in Britain is a drastic measure. Most muslims are law abiding people. And their societies are are democratic and peaceful. If not there would be European and US armies intervening to help in multiple Islamic states. Oh wait.......

The definition of an Islamic state would be one that ruled by Shariah law , are you under the impression that Egypt , Libya , Tunisia , Syria fall into that category :o
As for Europe the only case of religious genocide in recent times was in the Balkans where Nationalist Christians raped and slaughtered thousands of Muslims , women and children included, how does that fit into your paranoid delusions ?
What about Equitorial Africa , wholesale slaughter for decades and barely a Muslim to be seen,or India where your peace loving Hindus have shown how much respect they have for minorities, or indeed women.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby stoicbird on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 am

comic boy wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:

The definition of an Islamic state would be one that ruled by Shariah law , are you under the impression that Egypt , Libya , Tunisia , Syria fall into that category :o
As for Europe the only case of religious genocide in recent times was in the Balkans where Nationalist Christians raped and slaughtered thousands of Muslims , women and children included, how does that fit into your paranoid delusions ?
What about Equitorial Africa , wholesale slaughter for decades and barely a Muslim to be seen,or India where your peace loving Hindus have shown how much respect they have for minorities, or indeed women.

Slaughter in the Balkans, Africa and Hindu's disrespect of women. Now I'm finding it hard to find the link to ISlamic Terrorism/Extremism in Britain. Possibly these cases justify the behaviour of extremists in your mind. If so you need help in functioning as a normal human being.

Seriously though, never have a read such a load of tripe. Do you have a release date from whatever mental institution that you're in?
Captain stoicbird

Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 am

stoicbird wrote:
comic boy wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:

Slaughter in the Balkans, Africa and Hindu's disrespect of women. Now I'm finding it hard to find the link to ISlamic Terrorism/Extremism in Britain. Possibly these cases justify the behaviour of extremists in your mind. If so you need help in functioning as a normal human being.

Seriously though, never have a read such a load of tripe. Do you have a release date from whatever mental institution that you're in?

Oh, what a well balanced individual you are proving yourself to be. :lol:

I really thank you for this thread, its been a while since someone was willing to step up and just utterly humiliate themselves for the sake of entertainment for a while.
Last edited by AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Re: It's started

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:21 am

stoicbird wrote:
john9blue wrote:i think AAFitz was joking... you can never really be sure with him, though.

I've heard Americans using the term "sand diggers" to describe Arabs in the past. Maybe he thinks I'm implying something along those lines. I didn't intend that but he can read into it what he likes (it seems he's on his own planet so who cares what he thinks). The guy must be 60ish if his father fought in WWII so I can understand his propensity to whine at everything. Bless him.

Thanks John, of course it was a joke.

Id say you dont have a sense of humor stoic, but you are calling me a whiner in a thread where you are bashing an entire religion, their people based on their religions beliefs, and suggesting outlawing that religion outright.

My joke was kind of funny, from my point of view, but you sir, are fucking hysterical. =D>
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:25 am

stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:

He wasnt, and I for one fully expect you will end up banned before long due to your posts in this thread, all joking aside.
Too much. I know.

Postby fadedpsychosis on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

AAFitz wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
john9blue wrote:i think AAFitz was joking... you can never really be sure with him, though.

I've heard Americans using the term "sand diggers" to describe Arabs in the past. Maybe he thinks I'm implying something along those lines. I didn't intend that but he can read into it what he likes (it seems he's on his own planet so who cares what he thinks). The guy must be 60ish if his father fought in WWII so I can understand his propensity to whine at everything. Bless him.

Thanks John, of course it was a joke.

Id say you dont have a sense of humor stoic, but you are calling me a whiner in a thread where you are bashing an entire religion, their people based on their religions beliefs, and suggesting outlawing that religion outright.

My joke was kind of funny, from my point of view, but you sir, are fucking hysterical. =D>

I find it amusing how he'll go through a wall of text to nitpick a joke, but completely ignores rational discussion... then again, that would imply rationality on his part
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby oVo on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 pm

stoic, that word may be common among the people you hang with, but you would be in the minority opinion on the web. It is widely considered derogatory slang and as such is hate speech. So I suggest you find another way to express yourself about homosexuals.

"Diggers" as you likely already know is not the word, but the actual slang is not appropriate for this forum either.

Also, it is extremists of all religious persuasions that is the problem and not Muslims. If all religious people actually practiced the tenets of their faiths none of them would be a source of violence against others.

BEWARE: Blubber Breath
Major oVo

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Humans are the problem for everything. I think it is high time we all lend our support to the "Voluntary Human Extinction Movement"

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Lootifer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 pm

stoicbird wrote:Think about it.

I love this line.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Lootifer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Also I thought the usual variation of Sand Diggers was those annoying tossers who drive around beach towns with surfboards on the roof of their Rav4, fluro raybans and no intention of ever catching a wave.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Wow. I spend 3 hours a day commuting, and do nothing during that time other than listen to Shakespeare and think of insulting, miserable things to say in this forum in order to make the world a worse place. And yet, stoic makes me seem like Mother Teresa. I call bs.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 pm

I support more bs!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby comic boy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 pm

stoicbird wrote:
comic boy wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:

You appear to have dodged the question so I will ask once again , do you think Egypt , Libya , Tunisia and Syria are Islamic states ? As for the remainder of my post I shall account for your imbecility by dumbing down the point I was making , now read carefully; As Certain groups of Hindus and Christians have recently been responsible for atrocities then should these religions also be banned , or should just Islam be singled out ?
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Excellent work everyone!
Corporal 2dimes

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

comic boy wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
comic boy wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
oVo wrote:

You appear to have dodged the question so I will ask once again , do you think Egypt , Libya , Tunisia and Syria are Islamic states ? As for the remainder of my post I shall account for your imbecility by dumbing down the point I was making , now read carefully; As Certain groups of Hindus and Christians have recently been responsible for atrocities then should these religions also be banned , or should just Islam be singled out ?

Christians have also limited, and are trying to limit freedoms of a great number of people as well, including homosexuals and women.

Should Christianity also be outlawed?
Too much. I know.

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm

stoicbird wrote: I can talk gibberish.
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

AAFitz wrote:
Christians have also limited, and are trying to limit freedoms of a great number of people as well, including homosexuals and women.

It has been in several places. People have been killed for being Christian in several places not all due to Islamic governments either.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby chang50 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

2dimes wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

It has been in several places. People have been killed for being Christian in several places not all due to Islamic governments either.

Not to mention all the outlawing and killing of Christians by different denominations of Christianity and other religions.Incredibly sad really,killing each other over varying speculations about the unknowable..
Captain chang50

Re: Re:

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:59 pm

chang50 wrote:
2dimes wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

Not to mention all the outlawing and killing of Christians by different denominations of Christianity and other religions.Incredibly sad really,killing each other over varying speculations about the unknowable..

Sad, why?
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby chang50 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:13 am

2dimes wrote:
chang50 wrote:
2dimes wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

Sad, why?

Just seems absurd to me to kill someone for their opinions on such an intangible matter.Of course a more Marxist position would be that all disputes are ultimately economic,and religion among others is used merely as a pretext.
Captain chang50

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 am

chang50 wrote:
2dimes wrote:
chang50 wrote:
2dimes wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

Sad, why?

Just seems absurd to me to kill someone for their opinions on such an intangible matter.Of course a more Marxist position would be that all disputes are ultimately economic,and religion among others is used merely as a pretext.

Except if you belong to Yahushua, governments, economics and even religion can not control you. The only way to stop that is to kill them under the pretense that it will prevent others from finding what they have.

That was why all his deciples were killed in nasty ways, to prevent people following him.
Otherwise it might get out of hand.
Corporal 2dimes

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,