Conquer Club

Opinion on racism.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you think it's racist to suggest Muslims are violently opposed to homosexuality?

Total votes : 0

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 pm

ooge wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-flynt-ive-never-met-a-republican-that-wasnt-mean-spirited-and-racist/ This would be Free speech advocate Larry Fynt's view on Racism.

That's fun to read but swap out the word "republican" with a racial slur of your choice. Even more fun!
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 pm

2dimes wrote:Stop being reasonable Asian. This is the Internet!

Do you think Woody should make a cake for Phatscotty? Further do you think he should be executed if he tries to refuse?

As for the anti Christian... It was kind of obvious you directed your rant at him specifically but much like your diversion of lumping in a bunch of other people for Oregon Moron Baker, taste your medicine!

That's a terrible analogy, you realize...right? As in it doesn't really compare at all.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Re: Opinion on racism.

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

ooge wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-flynt-ive-never-met-a-republican-that-wasnt-mean-spirited-and-racist/ This would be Free speech advocate Larry Fynt's view on Racism.

I know plenty of Republicans who I would not consider to be mean-spirited nor racist at all.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Woodruff wrote:
That's a terrible analogy, you realize...right? As in it doesn't really compare at all.

A gay person and an amputee? Yes but... Wait what's your point?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Iliad on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:13 am

2dimes wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
2dimes wrote:Yes I am ok with you refusing to provide "services" to an individual for reasons that have nothing at all to do with that service itself.

Let's expand on that thought then:
Someone can refuse service to someone for being female?
Someone can refuse service to someone for missing an arm?
Someone can refuse service to someone because they've served in the military?
Someone can refuse service to someone for being a different race?
You're ok with all of those? Because the law most definitely is not, and for very good reason.

You're kind of a scum but hey, I don't even need to know why you refused me service. I don't care and will go to another shop. I guess living in a city has me spoiled.

1964 called, even it thinks you're wrong.

You shouldn't be denied service because of your race, gender or sexuality. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that Scotty tacitly disagrees.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Re: Opinion on racism.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 am

2dimes wrote:I'm curious about this.

Sorry there's no spectator options. Even though that pains me, you must chose of you want to vote.

I have left it so you can change your opinion later if you wish.

Well, since there is no Muslim race, the answer is "no".

Beyond that, I am not sure that Muslims are more anti-homosexuality than Christians or Jews. I mean, Mulsim is not really for terrorism or putting women under Burkas, (or clothing without zippers, for that matter!) either. Doesn't stop "believing" idiots from claiming they are doing so in the name of their religion. They just are more obvious about it in some areas of the world right now.

So, while not racist, it is a misguided view.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,