Conquer Club

Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should the Boston Bomber get the Death Penalty?

Total votes : 0

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Huh. "fociferously" never seen that before. Let's try it in a sentence.

I ate too much pizza and experienced some fociferously bad acid reflux last night.

How's that?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm

2dimes wrote:Huh. "fociferously" never seen that before. Let's try it in a sentence.

I ate too much pizza and experienced some fociferously bad acid reflux last night.

How's that?

Hahah! Here, can you do another one? Try the bolded-

2dimes wrote:How do you deal with the Taliban short of illimination and no one was prepared to do that as far as I could tell. So maybe the answer to qwert's OP question is "Yeah man NATO didn't win because they left one or more alive."

I'm not familiar with that word, could you use it in a sentence, it doesn't seem to work in the one above.

Here, let me try-

"I walked into my house and I couldn't see a thing. There was no illimination."

Hmm, no, I still don't know what that means. Please, enlighten me!
Private patches70

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:00 pm

fociferously is spelled wrong? Ha ha, Woody you're dumb.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 pm

2dimes wrote:fociferously is spelled wrong? Ha ha, Woody you're dumb.

I don't believe (at least I hope) he's not a spelling teacher. :lol:
Private patches70

Re:

Postby b.k. barunt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm

2dimes wrote:Huh. "fociferously" never seen that before. Let's try it in a sentence.

How's that?

I ate too much pizza last night and farted fociferously into the wee small hours.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Just in case. I'm sure Woodruff spelled the word right. I can't say for sure though because it's a big one. I was joking but not about never seeing it before. Mi spelding iz naught gud.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:46 pm

2dimes wrote:Just in case. I'm sure Woodruff spelled the word right. I can't say for sure though because it's a big one. I was joking but not about never seeing it before. Mi spelding iz naught gud.

My spelling is horrible as well. I'm pretty sure Woody meant "vociferously" but spelled phonetically instead of correctly. Lots of people do that. But I did like your use of "fociferously" and if there was ever such a word as that sometime in the future then I think it should mean as you had it in your sentence. That did make me chuckle to be honest.
Private patches70

Re: Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 pm

I find it kind of strange, when they captured the kid in the boat it was reported that there was a shootout. But now we've learned that the kid didn't even have a gun or any weapons of any sort when he was hiding in the boat. Even the FBI official report states that there was a shootout at the boat because the kid was firing on the police which prompted them to fire on the suspect. But that can't be true at all.

So I have to wonder, what really prompted the shootout then?
Were the cops shooting at each other like a bunch of idiots?
Did the kid point his finger at them and start saying "phew! phew! phew!" like he as shooting at his buddy back when he was six years old playing cowboys and indians?
I think it was even reported that the kid shot himself in the throat in a failed suicide attempt but the kid didn't even have a gun to do it!

So strange.

So many questions!
Private patches70

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 pm

No, seriously if I was correcting a spelling error it was dumb luck and an accident. Vociferous, sounds vaguely farmiliar.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby patches70 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

2dimes wrote:No, seriously if I was correcting a spelling error it was dumb luck and an accident. Vociferous, sounds vaguely farmiliar.

It might have been just a key punch error actually. The "v" and the "f" are pretty close together on the keyboard. Not to meny people can get away with zero key punch errors.
Private patches70

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:30 pm

patches70 wrote:
2dimes wrote:No, seriously if I was correcting a spelling error it was dumb luck and an accident. Vociferous, sounds vaguely farmiliar.

It might have been just a key punch error actually. The "v" and the "f" are pretty close together on the keyboard. Not to meny people can get away with zero key punch errors.

I'm guessing that's most likely. I just thought it was a crazy medical term or something.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby Woodruff on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm

patches70 wrote:
2dimes wrote:fociferously is spelled wrong? Ha ha, Woody you're dumb.

I don't believe (at least I hope) he's not a spelling teacher. :lol:

I'm not, but vociferously wasn't mis-spelled either.

EDIT: WHOOPS! It was mis-spelled. I know/knew how to spell it, but managed to f*ck it up anyway. <grin>

I thought 2dimes was just fucking with me this whole time about the spelling.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

I don't see what the death penalty would achieve. It would merely make him a martyr.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm

the deathpenalty for the boston bombers,
and i am not the guy who is defending deathpenalty,
i am a hater of deathpenalty, that much said

but in this case, dont get me wrong,
2 brainwashed even killing 1 innocent person who just wanted to have fun and watch a sportevent
does not deserve to live on my planet,
an eye for an eye, a live for a live
bombers of boston , go to hell

now about the other political bullshit, you americans are talking , about guncontroll

hey , wake up, the wild west is over, as is the colonization of australia with the british prisoners

i have loved visiting the states, i have seen every corner
but i want go there anymore

ure so paranoid and full of shit

look at statistics how many people get killed in the entire european union with guns every year
and look at your statistics, you want believe the numbers

what is wrong with your country??

u are sooooooo blessed , to have such an amazing country, so full of beauty all around, in every corner starting from alaska
down to key west,
from san francisco to rhode island

it is one of the most amazing and beautyful places i have visited in my life

and what do you do with it?

no guns for clowns

the only ones carrying a gun is military or the poilice, or security,
or hunters

a normal person doesnt need a gun,

i would be afraid to have a gun at home, cause one day i will use it, not today, but someday

and thats what i would be afraid of
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:the deathpenalty for the boston bombers, and i am not the guy who is defending deathpenalty, i am a hater of deathpenalty, that much said but in this case, dont get me wrong, 2 brainwashed even killing 1 innocent person who just wanted to have fun and watch a sportevent does not deserve to live on my planet, an eye for an eye, a live for a live bombers of boston

But again, what would it accomplish beyond making him a martyr?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Symmetry wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:the deathpenalty for the boston bombers, and i am not the guy who is defending deathpenalty, i am a hater of deathpenalty, that much said but in this case, dont get me wrong, 2 brainwashed even killing 1 innocent person who just wanted to have fun and watch a sportevent does not deserve to live on my planet, an eye for an eye, a live for a live bombers of boston

Well, the Chechnyans have distanced themselves from this guy, his brother, and their actions, even his own uncle. As the Chechnyans really don't have anything against the US and vice versa.

About the only ones who might take him as such would be Al Qaeda and similar groups.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:44 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Well, the Chechnyans have distanced themselves from this guy, his brother, and their actions, even his own uncle. As the Chechnyans really don't have anything against the US and vice versa.

About the only ones who might take him as such would be Al Qaeda and similar groups.

So why make them martyrs?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Symmetry wrote:

youre so obsessed , of martyr´s

forget it, i dont care about martyr bullshit

there is no martyr in this world
it doesnt exist
it never did,

its an idiology

its about believers

for my part, let him be a martyr , so what, this world doesnt change , cause he is a martyr

he - them, did , wrong , and that, big time

god will punish them

for them and others, there martyrs
for me,they are just 2 sick brain who have choosen suicide with harming others first

dont worry, for god , they are not martyrs

they are murderer

be a man!!!

they didnt attack the army

they attacked innocent people, in a sportsevent
they didnt care if children will be hurt

so , i dont care about them
they have lost my credibility to let them live
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

youre so obsessed , of martyr´s

forget it, i dont care about martyr bullshit

What would it accomplish then? You clearly have some compassion for the teen, given that you describe him as "brainwashed" into doing this.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Lootifer on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:i am a hater of deathpenalty, that much said

an eye for an eye, a live for a live

Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhht.

Mark Twain or Abe Lincoln or some other smart person wrote:Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Symmetry wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I never said I was for or against "making them martyrs". Just pointed out that about the only groups that might take them as martyrs would be groups that have little to no ties with Chechnyans. That's all.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I never said I was for or against "making them martyrs". Just pointed out that about the only groups that might take them as martyrs would be groups that have little to no ties with Chechnyans. That's all.

Fair enough, I think the Chechen card is being way overplayed too.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 am

If not the death penalty, then what kind of punishment do you envision for this guy?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Woodruff on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:35 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

And in this particular case, I don't think he would be looked at as a martyr to the cause, simply because he doesn't really fit what they're about. (Though I am against the death penalty in this, and pretty much every, case.)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:If not the death penalty, then what kind of punishment do you envision for this guy?

Life.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,