Conquer Club

>women

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

>women

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 am

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Re: >women

Postby notyou2 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

Are you the demographic they are aiming at? You're really a six year old girl?

Can you post pics of your mommy?
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 am

It's because Western women are all fat and thus feel the need to justify themselves by pretending that being slim is undesirable.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

mrswdk wrote:It's because Western women are all fat and thus feel the need to justify themselves by pretending that being slim is undesirable.

I was thinking the same thing. I read an article yesterday that talked about how plus size models are closer to the average weight of an American woman than the really skinny ones. What they fail to mention is that the United States is the fattest any country has ever been in the history of the world.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 am

mrswdk wrote:It's because Western women are all fat and thus feel the need to justify themselves by pretending that being slim is undesirable.

I loved how blunt Chinese women are (not you) about Western women being fat. They'd poke 'em and say, "oh~!, you're fat."

Most effective way to reduce obesity: fat-inhibiting norms.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:

I loved how blunt Chinese women are (not you) about Western women being fat. They'd poke 'em and say, "oh~!, you're fat."

Most effective way to reduce obesity: fat-inhibiting norms.

I see you noticed my coy disposition. Teehee.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Army of GOD wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. I read an article yesterday that talked about how plus size models are closer to the average weight of an American woman than the really skinny ones. What they fail to mention is that the United States is the fattest any country has ever been in the history of the world.

The United Phatties of America and Canada
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:35 am

On the one hand, Your not gonna see a lot of skinny people in a country that has mastered food in all it's aspects and virtually eliminated starvation...phatties just come with the territory. On the other hand, yes, there's a lot of crap in our food, and technology as we know it zaps enzymes n a lot of healthy and natural things out of our food, and it's true deep fried food tastes the best, and there is sugar and high-fructose corn syrup in everything, and fast food restaurants actually add wood pulp to their beef n chicken in order to maintain a 'dollar menu'. That's all fine and dandy in moderation. But in a society empty of any morality whatsoever that is intent on immediately stimulating every impulse to the point where people can no longer say something is bad or good, moderation is out and 'if it feels good, do it, if it tastes good, eat until you don't feel like eating any more' is the dominant philosophy it seems. You can barely say that fat is bad but skinny is good, even though obesity is a health hazard in so many ways, the conversation is likely to end up being about how skinny people can also be unhealthy. And really, some parents I know 'don't have the time' to cook so McDonalds or other fast food suffices. Throw some PC into it, special interests branding targeting children in their infancy, chemical/ingredient manipulations, and constant excusing of any kind of behavior/habits/abuse based on 'you can't judge me'

it's about time to conclude Idiocracy. Yet there are way too many women being responsible out there to lose all hope. I haven't seen any pictures and I don't want to, but my woman has lost over 100 pounds in the last 12 months, and her dedication and hard work is so super sexy all by itself. Luckily all I know is the hot ass version. Perhaps the next generation will be more saturated in the issue than mine is. We generally ripped on phatties. Not me, I never teased anybody. But perhaps now phatties are the majority and maybe skinny boppers look at phatties and aim to get that junk in the trunk and wherever else it might end up.

Or, if anyone saw the movie Branded, maybe when I posted it in it's entirety here as a gift, it actually was the plan of big corporations to sell more food by successfully making fat cool and genetic manipulation as well as social programming. Anytime a normal (oops!) person said 'do you really think you should eat that garbage' the zombie response on a national scale was 'why do you say stupid stuff like that?'

Major Phatscotty

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:21 am

Phatscotty wrote:On the one hand, Your not gonna see a lot of skinny people in a country that has mastered food in all it's aspects and virtually eliminated starvation...phatties just come with the territory. On the other hand, yes, there's a lot of crap in our food, and technology as we know it zaps enzymes n a lot of healthy and natural things out of our food, and it's true deep fried food tastes the best, and there is sugar and high-fructose corn syrup in everything, and fast food restaurants actually add wood pulp to their beef n chicken in order to maintain a 'dollar menu'. That's all fine and dandy in moderation. But in a society empty of any morality whatsoever that is intent on immediately stimulating every impulse to the point where people can no longer say something is bad or good, moderation is out and 'if it feels good, do it, if it tastes good, eat until you don't feel like eating any more' is the dominant philosophy it seems. You can barely say that fat is bad but skinny is good, even though obesity is a health hazard in so many ways, the conversation is likely to end up being about how skinny people can also be unhealthy. And really, some parents I know 'don't have the time' to cook so McDonalds or other fast food suffices. Throw some PC into it, special interests branding targeting children in their infancy, chemical/ingredient manipulations, and constant excusing of any kind of behavior/habits/abuse based on 'you can't judge me'

it's about time to conclude Idiocracy. Yet there are way too many women being responsible out there to lose all hope. I haven't seen any pictures and I don't want to, but my woman has lost over 100 pounds in the last 12 months, and her dedication and hard work is so super sexy all by itself. Luckily all I know is the hot ass version. Perhaps the next generation will be more saturated in the issue than mine is. We generally ripped on phatties. Not me, I never teased anybody. But perhaps now phatties are the majority and maybe skinny boppers look at phatties and aim to get that junk in the trunk and wherever else it might end up.

Or, if anyone saw the movie Branded, maybe when I posted it in it's entirety here as a gift, it actually was the plan of big corporations to sell more food by successfully making fat cool and genetic manipulation as well as social programming. Anytime a normal (oops!) person said 'do you really think you should eat that garbage' the zombie response on a national scale was 'why do you say stupid stuff like that?'

Come on.

Mastered food? That's as far as i read.

Every single thing you can buy in a supermarket in the US has aome kind of poison in it. Some arent as bad and if ypu drink enough water and youre not fat your lucky the body gets rid of it. Many are really causing all the chronic conditions people suffer. Most of thw vegetables and fruit are also posioned woth pesticides.

(Unless you buy everything from that whole food supermarket of course)
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:11 am

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:On the one hand, Your not gonna see a lot of skinny people in a country that has mastered food in all it's aspects and virtually eliminated starvation...phatties just come with the territory. On the other hand, yes, there's a lot of crap in our food, and technology as we know it zaps enzymes n a lot of healthy and natural things out of our food, and it's true deep fried food tastes the best, and there is sugar and high-fructose corn syrup in everything, and fast food restaurants actually add wood pulp to their beef n chicken in order to maintain a 'dollar menu'. That's all fine and dandy in moderation. But in a society empty of any morality whatsoever that is intent on immediately stimulating every impulse to the point where people can no longer say something is bad or good, moderation is out and 'if it feels good, do it, if it tastes good, eat until you don't feel like eating any more' is the dominant philosophy it seems. You can barely say that fat is bad but skinny is good, even though obesity is a health hazard in so many ways, the conversation is likely to end up being about how skinny people can also be unhealthy. And really, some parents I know 'don't have the time' to cook so McDonalds or other fast food suffices. Throw some PC into it, special interests branding targeting children in their infancy, chemical/ingredient manipulations, and constant excusing of any kind of behavior/habits/abuse based on 'you can't judge me'

Come on.

Mastered food? That's as far as i read.

Every single thing you can buy in a supermarket in the US has aome kind of poison in it. Some arent as bad and if ypu drink enough water and youre not fat your lucky the body gets rid of it. Many are really causing all the chronic conditions people suffer. Most of thw vegetables and fruit are also posioned woth pesticides.

(Unless you buy everything from that whole food supermarket of course)

That isn't really what I meant by mastered. I meant production, distribution, transportation, wholesale/retail, etc etc etc to the point where there is enough food for everyone, to the point there is extra uneaten/close dated food in virtually every garbage can with still enough to send billions of free pounds around the world.

I know all about organic. Whole foods is by no means the only source for organic. If you read the rest I basically addressed it by describing the opposite. Around here any grocer that does not have organic options is like a shopping cart that still has an ash tray built into it, even convenience stores have some options sometimes. I hear ya on all that mate, basically you are saying if you want to buy the cheapest shit it's gonna be full of crap. There are a few levels of options, not just crap/organic too. So you should read the rest of the post now and get many aspects.
Major Phatscotty

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:29 am

But that's the way you mastered, and sadly more and more that model is invading mexico.

I remember when chocolate was chocolate. Now it's vegetal lipids ( forgot the word) with chocolate flavour. Juices are water, sugar, artificial flavours and a ton of other additives. And you can buy 3 gallons of it because its cheap and can last a decade. Meat is full of hormones. Tomatoes are gigantic and perfectly round cause they use pesticides. Also, vegetables and fruit are harvested when they are still green so that 3 months after when they're finally on the shelves they are ripe.

Of course you can keep a country fat if you do all those practices. The human body was not meant for that. Diabetis is king.

What is really happening is that people is hooked on comfort foods. People is unhappy with theor lives and solve it with food. It,s the brain that is craving for all that shit, in detriment of the rest of the body.

The ideals are wrong. People is confused. People think is all about money and status but it's not. Your food and your ideals go hand in hand.

A more integral mind, a fuller life doesnt need that kind of food.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am

PS wrote:it's true deep fried food tastes the best

No further explanation needed.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby dario2099 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:38 am

And you say that because Asian women have no breast and thus feel the need to justify themselves by mocking fat Western women.
Corporal dario2099

Postby mrswdk on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 am

I'm not mocking, I'm stating.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby HardAttack on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:51 am

You guys can not handle a bit of big size women ? Is it what you are talking about you mean/weak m.rockers :lol:
Go & make some strength, powerful arms, and whatever neccesary to be able to put a good bedroom fight with any women.

8-[
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 am

You guys are changing this into a thread about obesity, but that's not what the modified cartoons are about.

Yes, there is an epidemic of obesity, and yes it's extremely unhealthy, but to go to the other extreme is unhealthy too. A 16" waist is every bit as deviant as a 44" waist.

Furthermore, the two may be causally related. After spending their teenage years starving themselves to try to reach the 16" waist and feeling like shit the whole time, girls may just give up and turn into adult women who see the 44" waist as their inescapable fate.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am

Army of GOD wrote:

WE'RE FAT AND RICH, BITCH!
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Dukasaur wrote:You guys are changing this into a thread about obesity, but that's not what the modified cartoons are about.

Yes, there is an epidemic of obesity, and yes it's extremely unhealthy, but to go to the other extreme is unhealthy too. A 16" waist is every bit as deviant as a 44" waist.

Furthermore, the two may be causally related. After spending their teenage years starving themselves to try to reach the 16" waist and feeling like shit the whole time, girls may just give up and turn into adult women who see the 44" waist as their inescapable fate.

And you're missing the point of the thread. My pretty sexist self is angry that women need thus coddling and assurance that they don't need to be really, really skinny to be good looking while men see He-man and instantly know "he's a god damn cartoon". Women want equality, men see this article and go "nope".
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Heh

I was looking for another clip but couldn't find it. Basically, Chris Rock joked that America is the only country in the world where it's bad to be fat. He said take a fat person and drop them in Africa, and African's will swarm to the fatty and be all amazed like 'How you do that!?!? Me and you are gonna kick it from now on!!'
Major Phatscotty

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:11 am

Paging Gillipig and Megham Trainer.

See what I did there? Ham.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 am

Its not that women are portrayed unrealistically that is the problem, its that they are almost solely portrayed in a stereotypical MALE "ideal". You have male characters that are ultra "buff", nasty guys that look plain "evil" and disgusting, heroes that look "too perfect", BUT.. they are all stereotypes of how men see themselves. The women portrayed, by contrast virtually all have to be thin wasted, buxom, "fair-faced", generally wearking skimpy clothes and high heels etc.

NEWSFLASH, this is NOT the ideal woman!... and that is the REAL point!

FURTHER, you ignore that a lot of this is about the high percentage of sexual violence, violence that is often not even part of the story, its just "scenery". Raping women should not be "pleasant scenery" in anyone's fantasy, never mind kid's games!

The real point is that you all seem to think it is perfectly OK to just dismiss and ridicule women who disagree with you. Most other issues would at least engender some discussion, but on this.. derision seems perfectly OK to you. Why?

Also, I harken back to an old workshop, offered for executives of large companies, guys who practically thrived on pressure. they were each put through a very basic fashion show. Nothing dramatic, no swim suits, even.. just walk across the stage I their business attire and then face judges who rated them on their appearance. A good number of these tough, pressure-loving guys broke down in tears. Juxtapose that with the more recent Youtube video of a woman walking down a city street. Just walking.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:06 am

Male ideal? Men are just happy if a woman will sleep with them. If said woman will give them a hummer, even better.
The worst things I have ever seen or heard about women, were posted/said by other women.
Women don't wear makeup to attract guys, they wear makeup to make other women feel inferior.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby HardAttack on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 am

raping a woman is super stupid idea.
it is a big offense over humanity...to take adavntage, dont know what stupid/sick kind of advantage it is another matter, of a human forcefully is real stupid, real no sense. This is something real sick, and out of respect.

what kind of satisfaction with it ? i only see super sick kind of satisfaction with it if there is any...
rape should be given great penalty to those whoever commit.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:10 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:Its not that women are portrayed unrealistically that is the problem, its that they are almost solely portrayed in a stereotypical MALE "ideal". You have male characters that are ultra "buff", nasty guys that look plain "evil" and disgusting, heroes that look "too perfect", BUT.. they are all stereotypes of how men see themselves. The women portrayed, by contrast virtually all have to be thin wasted, buxom, "fair-faced", generally wearking skimpy clothes and high heels etc.

NEWSFLASH, this is NOT the ideal woman!... and that is the REAL point!

this picture you draw here is not the picture we draw it but the media, it is the society impose us this is the ideal woman type.
they present you this is the best, you say no it is not a day or two, then you start to believe in it to be the best shape and type it is.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 am

Army of GOD wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:You guys are changing this into a thread about obesity, but that's not what the modified cartoons are about.

And you're missing the point of the thread. My pretty sexist self is angry that women need thus coddling and assurance that they don't need to be really, really skinny to be good looking while men see He-man and instantly know "he's a god damn cartoon". Women want equality, men see this article and go "nope".

except, the men's unrealism is THEIR fantasy. The women are not just men's fantasies, they are the WORST of men's fantasies, glorified.

.. and the real issue is that its not just comics. Its the attitudes, particularly in Tech and graphics arts companies.

If you are someone who thinks there is nothing wrong with those images... then you get to interview the new candidates, guess how you look at the women you are interviewing? Also, women HAVE tried to "work within".. and just get shot down.

I don't agree that comics need to be "politically correct", but when its almost impossible to find a video game without women being raped in the corner, and when female super heroes have to wear high heels ... it IS an issue.

And... many women HAVE/ARE trying to "fix it from within", but they get derided, their cartoons not accepted or changed.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,