Conquer Club

BOYCOTT Spellcheck!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOYCOTT Spellcheck!!!!

Postby notyou2 on Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 am

When I write nazi, spellcheck tells me it is spelled (spelt for you grammar nazis) wrong until I capitalize it. To me capitals are a sign of respect and I don't believe nazis deserve any respect, especially a capitalized name.

Therefore in the interest of peace, karma and the harmony of the world, I beseech thee to contact spellcheck and demand they not insist the word nazi be capitalized.

PS: They also indicate spellcheck is spelled (spelt) wrong. Dummies.

WHO'S WITH ME???? :x :x :x :x :x
Captain notyou2

Re: BOYCOTT Spellcheck!!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 22, 2015 12:09 pm

notyou2 wrote:When I write nazi, spellcheck tells me it is spelled (spelt for you grammar nazis) wrong until I capitalize it. To me capitals are a sign of respect and I don't believe nazis deserve any respect, especially a capitalized name.

Therefore in the interest of peace, karma and the harmony of the world, I beseech thee to contact spellcheck and demand they not insist the word nazi be capitalized.

PS: They also indicate spellcheck is spelled (spelt) wrong. Dummies.

WHO'S WITH ME???? :x :x :x :x :x

Do you not capitalize Satan? Or Trudeau? Or Idi Amin?

Whether you disrespect Nazis or not is completely irrelevant. It's a proper noun.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby notyou2 on Fri May 22, 2015 12:11 pm

BOYCOTT DUKASAUR the nazi SYMPATHIZER!!!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby tzor on Fri May 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Proper Noun (from Mr. Webster) a noun that designates a particular being or thing, does not take a limiting modifier, and is usually capitalized in English —called also proper name

Wikipedia adds ...

Words or phrases derived from proper names are generally capitalized, even when they are not themselves proper names. For example, Londoner is capitalized because it derives from the proper name London, but it is not itself a proper name (it can be limited: the Londoner, some Londoners). Similarly, African, Africanize, and Africanism are not proper names, but are capitalized because Africa is a proper name. Adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and derived common nouns that are capitalized (Swiss in Swiss cheese; Anglicize; Calvinistically; Petrarchism) are sometimes loosely called proper adjectives (and so on), but not in mainstream linguistics. Which of these items are capitalized may be merely conventional. Abrahamic, Buddhist, Hollywoodize, Freudianism, and Reagonomics are capitalized; quixotic, bowdlerize, mesmerism, and pasteurization are not; aeolian, and alpinism may be capitalized or not.

Never the less, the Americanized shortened version of "Nationalsozialismus" which is in term derived from the proper noun of the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" clearly falls under the above rule of capitalization.
Cadet tzor

Postby / on Fri May 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Finoly yuo see thhat grammer nazis have ben holdding us bac all thease years with there stupid amd usepess softwsre.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby khazalid on Sat May 23, 2015 8:33 am

notyou2 wrote:BOYCOTT DUKASAUR

clearly your respect for DUKASAUR remains undimmed.

there really is no accounting for taste :mrgreen:
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 am

-----Thanks to the Jews. Nazis deserve the most respect. Because thanks to Hollywood. They are part of all the Great and Most War movies. The Germans have most of the best Generals of all time. I mean really. Do we want to watch Mexicans at the Alamo. Or Chinese fight on the Korean front. No,Hollywood wants.. Germans in snow. Germans on the sea. Germans in sand. Thank You Kindly Hollywood. Who controls Hollywood...THE JEWS... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .Dumb Asses...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)..F.Y.I..It's John Wayne's birthday Tuesday 5-26.....He won the West and World War II for us.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby khazalid on Sat May 23, 2015 10:25 am

a confederateSS post is really a lot like a forum enema.

enema of the state, how the west was won.

johnny yuma / was a rebel.

waffenSS OUT.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby tzor on Sat May 23, 2015 2:43 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:They are part of all the Great and Most War movies.

The first WWII war moves were propaganda movies made during the war. This continued after the war. To some extent with the continuation of war in Korea and Vietnam these were also propaganda films as well. Considering that a great number of Veterans had come back from the war and had starting building new families in the suburbs, this was a very popular genre. That was why they were made.
Cadet tzor

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat May 23, 2015 11:33 pm

----That was the 40's/50's. Over the past 20 years,the same old song and dance. The most popular war movie topic..NAZIS. HOLLYWOOD. Nazis get more coverage and are made popular from Hollywood. Why..MONEY..NAZIS SELL. ;) Charles Lindbergh gave a speech in Des Moines ,Iowa. How Jews control the media in the US. It is true today as it was back then. THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT. :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).

Postby Serbia on Sun May 24, 2015 1:48 am

Targetman has been boycotting spellcheck for all the years.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby mrswdk on Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 am

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Sun May 24, 2015 9:19 am

tzor wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:They are part of all the Great and Most War movies.

The first WWII war moves were propaganda movies made during the war. This continued after the war. To some extent with the continuation of war in Korea and Vietnam these were also propaganda films as well. Considering that a great number of Veterans had come back from the war and had starting building new families in the suburbs, this was a very popular genre. That was why they were made.

Are you firing on all cylinders? I think not. See a mechanic.
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Sun May 24, 2015 9:20 am

mrswdk wrote:Image

Mrs WDK take your conspiracy theories elsewhere and get out of my thread unless you have something useful to say.
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Sun May 24, 2015 11:55 pm

notyou2 wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Image

Mrs WDK take your conspiracy theories elsewhere and get out of my thread unless you have something useful to say.

If identifying threats to the rule of law is not useful then I don't know what is.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon May 25, 2015 12:08 am

----That's why I get my World News from the CBC and BBC networks. Even before the internet. You wouldn't get the Palestinian side on US networks.When Israel jacks them up. Only when bad things happen to Israel. Or other forms of horror such as Sierra Leone. Only bad things happen to Jews. I remember THE NATIONAL(CBC) was all over Sierra Leone,when shit hit the fan. American media hides things from the American public all the time. ;) Not war movies. EXPLAIN how Hollywood would promote NAZIS in ..INDIANA JONES...MONEY,MONEY.... MONEY.HOLLYWOOD! :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).

Postby tzor on Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----That was the 40's/50's. Over the past 20 years,the same old song and dance. The most popular war movie topic..NAZIS.

What war would you want the post WWII movie writers to write about? Wars they never participated in? The forgotten war (Korea)? The really hated war (Vietnam)? (Try and find WWI surplus equipment in the 50's.) Most of your great writers of the day came from that war.

AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVER THIS.

Oh wait, my bad, those were movies of WWII in the Pacific theater. You know, against Japan.
13 films alone on the Burma Campaign
6 films on the battle of Iwo Jima
11 films about Pearl Harbor
14 films about the occupation of the Philippines by Japan

'Cause we all know how those Jews hated the Emperor ... right?

And that doesn't count movies of the campaign against ... Italy. You know that other Fascist (the original one) who made the trains run on time (FALSE).
Cadet tzor

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----That was the 40's/50's. Over the past 20 years,the same old song and dance. The most popular war movie topic..NAZIS. HOLLYWOOD. Nazis get more coverage and are made popular from Hollywood. Why..MONEY..NAZIS SELL. ;) Charles Lindbergh gave a speech in Des Moines ,Iowa. How Jews control the media in the US. It is true today as it was back then. THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT. :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).

...........That's what ConfederateSS..wrote.... Go Ahead and keep putting Nazis on the Silver screen. Keep making them popular. It is not like the Jewish race was massacred by them. Got to have that Money,Money,.Money. Like I said stories like Indiana Jones. In real life The British would never have let, the Nazis /armed German Military. Run wild in the Egyptian Desert in the 1930's. A couple of German researchers yes. But not a hole band of them. The British would have supervised any German dig. Japanese and Italian war movies,don't put people in the seats at the Box office....You could never make up a story line that has nothing to do with war. With those two Axis powers. The Jewish people outside of America must be so proud of their American Hollywood counterparts. :lol: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).

Postby mrswdk on Wed May 27, 2015 12:46 am

To be fair, the Nazis did come across way cooler than the others. Dem uniforms.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby tzor on Wed May 27, 2015 10:08 am

mrswdk wrote:To be fair, the Nazis did come across way cooler than the others. Dem uniforms.

Personally I prefer the WWI days when the Germans wore the pointed helmets.

Cadet tzor

Postby mrswdk on Wed May 27, 2015 10:30 am

tzor wrote:
mrswdk wrote:To be fair, the Nazis did come across way cooler than the others. Dem uniforms.

Personally I prefer the WWI days when the Germans wore the pointed helmets.

The helmet/moustache combo is a good one, but the clothing is a little too 'French' for my liking.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,