Conquer Club

Israel has the most moral army in the world

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel has the most moral army in the world

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:How convenient. A bunch of nations whose existence depends upon military conquest, sign some agreements declaring that henceforth the game is closed, and nobody who isn't already a member will henceforth be allowed to play.

Yeah, I too would like to return to the days of complete lawlessness and near-constant war. The rule of law fucking blows, shame on the world for agreeing to live by it.

Your alleged "rule of law" has allowed the world's greatest tyrants to freely oppress whomever they want to oppress. I'm not impressed.

There is no need to "return" to near-constant war. It is what we have now. Since 1911, there has not been a day without armed forces shooting at each other somewhere in the world. I'm not impressed.

Scientific and technological advances have made our lives better. There is no corresponding improvement in the world of politics and government.

So you're going on record as saying that the Geneva Convention was a bad idea? Just making sure we're on the same page.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:22 am

This music video, The Church Bells of Mosul Will Ring Again!, is a must-watch music video released this week by Hezbollah. Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has put ISIS on notice that the Organization of the Oppressed on Earth (Hezbollah military) are ready to enter Iraq to push ISIS out of Mosul and restore Christian management of the ancient holy sites like the Tomb of Jonah. Hezbollah will do what the Baghdad regime can't.

Today Mosul. Tomorrow Jerusalem.

With the support of Hezbollah troops, the message of charity and peace of Jesus Christ will triumph. Those who oppose Hezbollah's fighting men and women hate Jesus.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:40 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:How convenient. A bunch of nations whose existence depends upon military conquest, sign some agreements declaring that henceforth the game is closed, and nobody who isn't already a member will henceforth be allowed to play.

Yeah, I too would like to return to the days of complete lawlessness and near-constant war. The rule of law fucking blows, shame on the world for agreeing to live by it.

Your alleged "rule of law" has allowed the world's greatest tyrants to freely oppress whomever they want to oppress. I'm not impressed.

There is no need to "return" to near-constant war. It is what we have now. Since 1911, there has not been a day without armed forces shooting at each other somewhere in the world. I'm not impressed.

Scientific and technological advances have made our lives better. There is no corresponding improvement in the world of politics and government.

So you're going on record as saying that the Geneva Convention was a bad idea? Just making sure we're on the same page.

Not entirely, no.

And I'm certainly not opposed to the idea of the rule of law, not at all. However, there are often unintended consequences to laws, and one of them is that they are skewed to support the haves at the expense of the have-nots.

Consumer laws are often written with the best intentions of protecting consumers, but they often serve as barriers to market entry, and thus give established companies cartel power, negating their original intentions. One can't overgeneralize -- some consumer protection laws really do protect consumers, while others are just thinly-veiled conspiracies to prevent competition. Much the same can be said about international treaties -- some really do serve their stated purpose, while others exist only to entrench existing tyrants and protect them from competition by upstarts.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:45 am

Dukasaur wrote:And I'm certainly not opposed to the idea of the rule of law, not at all.

And the way you are demonstrating this is by saying that it's OK to break international law and conquer sovereign territory to form a new nation? Because other people have broken the rules too?

OK I'm going to let saxi take over again.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:51 am

saxitoxin wrote:This music video, The Church Bells of Mosul Will Ring Again!, is a must-watch music video released this week by Hezbollah. Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has put ISIS on notice that the Organization of the Oppressed on Earth (Hezbollah military) are ready to enter Iraq to push ISIS out of Mosul and restore Christian management of the ancient holy sites like the Tomb of Jonah. Hezbollah will do what the Baghdad regime can't.

With the support of Hezbollah troops, the message of charity and peace of Jesus Christ will triumph. Those who oppose Hezbollah's fighting men and women hate Jesus.

Propaganda of the most horrific type, ask yourself this why would Jews make this video and especially mention hating Jesus in it? They are after all Jews who didn't believe Jesus was who and what he claimed to be,so in context if this video was made by Hezbollah, their ass is in the fire and they again need help getting out again. Frankly I don't give a fukk, they kept that mess in the middle easy going for centuries let them figure how to make it stop, I have a solution,but they wouldn't like or accept it and their centuries old meme of intolerance wouldn't allow them to accept it.personally I am tired of seeing people die for anyone's religious idealogies.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:08 am

Metsfanmax wrote:break international law

Since you think it's okay to edit out key parts of the statement, I will too.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:This music video, The Church Bells of Mosul Will Ring Again!, is a must-watch music video released this week by Hezbollah. Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has put ISIS on notice that the Organization of the Oppressed on Earth (Hezbollah military) are ready to enter Iraq to push ISIS out of Mosul and restore Christian management of the ancient holy sites like the Tomb of Jonah. Hezbollah will do what the Baghdad regime can't.

Propaganda of the most horrific type, ask yourself this why would Jews make this video and especially mention hating Jesus in it? They are after all Jews who didn't believe Jesus was who and what he claimed to be,so in context if this video was made by Hezbollah, their ass is in the fire and they again need help getting out again. Frankly I don't give a fukk, they kept that mess in the middle easy going for centuries let them figure how to make it stop, I have a solution,but they wouldn't like or accept it and their centuries old meme of intolerance wouldn't allow them to accept it.personally I am tired of seeing people die for anyone's religious idealogies.

That's not correct. Muslims and Christians in the Middle East have almost always gotten along just fine, prior to ISIS and Al Qaeda. The #2 in the Al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigade, Chris Bandak, is a Christian. For 30 years the head of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, George Habash, was Christian. He had to resign due to old age and was replaced by his #2, a Muslim. The Kata'ib Hezbollah enlists a lot of Christian troops - here's a video of Kata'ib soldiers preparing to bury one of their Christian comrades-in-arms
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby puhrinsuhtun on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:02 am

Mr. Saxitoxin makes the logical fallacy that Israel is on occupied land. That is false. Israel was founded on legal standing.

If Mr. Saxitoxin wants to make the statement that Israel was founded on occupied land, then he must also take the stand that all Muslim countries were founded on occupied land.
Sergeant 1st Class puhrinsuhtun

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:27 pm

So I watched the opening post video and my conclusion is thus:

By the logic presented either the Swiss Army or Jihad are the most moral army in the world.

Theres a disturbing juxtaposition.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby puhrinsuhtun on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:08 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:So I watched the opening post video and my conclusion is thus:

By the logic presented either the Swiss Army or Jihad are the most moral army in the world.

Care to explain your reasoning?

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:14 pm

puhrinsuhtun wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:So I watched the opening post video and my conclusion is thus:

Only goes to battle to defend themselves.
Has belief of religuous superiority/purity.
Small army made up of conscripts and reservists.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 pm

puhrinsuhtun wrote:Mr. Saxitoxin makes the logical fallacy that Israel is on occupied land. That is false. Israel was founded on legal standing.

If Mr. Saxitoxin wants to make the statement that Israel was founded on occupied land, then he must also take the stand that all Muslim countries were founded on occupied land.

Not quite, because the green desk quivers while thunderbirds swim greedily toward brick cities running on grass. Meanwhile, you forgot to mention that books made of glass can be subtracted from carnivorous flowers.

(I can string a bunch of words together into a nonsensical phrase, too, and declare it a rebuttal.)
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Prager University

Our Mission

To present the ideas that led to the creation and development of the freest and most prosperous nation in history – The United States of America. We do this through five-minute entertaining educational video courses on the Internet.

The Americans amongst us, is this a real university? "Freest"
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:26 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Prager University

Our Mission

To present the ideas that led to the creation and development of the freest and most prosperous nation in history – The United States of America. We do this through five-minute entertaining educational video courses on the Internet.

No, it's the YouTube channel of a low-rated AM radio show (i.e. his audience consists of 60 year-old white men with Type 10 diabetes) host and well-known racist / conspiracy theorist, Dennis Praeger. It's not a university, that's just the fun name he gives his YouTube channel. It's no surprise an Israeli supporter listens to his show. This is what RationalWiki says about him -

Dennis Prager is a neoconservative radio host, professional tone troll, and conspiracy theorist who believes that the United States is under attack from "secular leftists" who control the media, universities, public education system, and other institutions.

Since Barack Obama's reelection and the repeal of DOMA, Prager appears to have grown increasingly crazy. Prager compared the repeal of California's Prop 8 to the Egyptian coup. Prager wrote an article in 2011 that "predicted" that during Obama's State of the Union address the "Under God" motto in Congress would not be shown based off how it hadn't been seen in recent years due to godless cameramen. Even the libertarians have taken potshots at him due to his anti-marijuana legalization stance. Plus, he basically lumped them in with "leftists" (again). Wonkette went after him as well, briefly uniting libertarian and liberal bloggers in their disdain for the man.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Our Mission

LMAO never heard of it before, where is it located,who is the dean,staff, curriculum?and it looks like whoever was not taught grammar, yes for those out there who are gleefully jerking off I am aware of the errors in my own outburst, making a point, sorry you can put your wieners away, yes pedophile,symturd this is aimed at you
Private jgordon1111

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 pm

jgordon1111 wrote: you can put your wieners away

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:33 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:

Our Mission

LMAO never heard of it before, where is it located,who is the dean,staff, curriculum?and it looks like whoever was not taught grammar, yes for those out there who are gleefully jerking off I am aware of the errors in my own outburst, making a point, sorry you can put your wieners away, yes pedophile,symturd this is aimed at you

Still bitter huh?

For those in the cheap seats, I temporarily borrowed his sig, and he freaked out. Watching the very public hissy fit, several others adopted it. The emotional meltdown resulted in the mods stepping in and politely disabling a few posters from having sigs. myself included.

He's not got over it yet.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby puhrinsuhtun on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:36 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
puhrinsuhtun wrote:

Only goes to battle to defend themselves.
Has belief of religuous superiority/purity.
Small army made up of conscripts and reservists.

1. Jihadists don't defend themselves. Blowing themselves up in civilian areas is not defense.
2. Jews don't believe in religious superiority/purity. If Jews believe that, then so does everyone else, especially the US of A. Heard of "American exceptionalism?"
3. Jihadists are not small. The Taliban has a large well trained force.

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 pm

puhrinsuhtun wrote:1. Jihadists don't defend themselves. Blowing themselves up in civilian areas is not defense.
2. Jews don't believe in religious superiority/purity. If Jews believe that, then so does everyone else, especially the US of A. Heard of "American exceptionalism?"
3. Jihadists are not small. The Taliban has a large well trained force.

1. Themselves can be plural rather than singular. By blowing themselves up they defend their views, family and kinsman. Its not a western view of defence, but that doesnt mean it isnt.

2. Agreed, its a laughable concept to base the morality of an army on their religious beliefs.

3. The Taliban army is half the size of Israeli army by my estimates.

So in conclusion you clearly agree that the video was an abysmal piece of propoganda and should never have been used to try and portray the israeli army as "the most moral", and in doing so highlighted the fact that propoganda is needed to even begin to justify the attrocities being commited by Isreal on a daily basis.

Your words not mine, I am just paraphrasing here.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Watching puhrinsuhtun and saxitoxin battle it out, is like watching two dimwits fight it out and see who can make more outrageous and idiotic statements.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 pm

puhrinsuhtun wrote:1. Jihadists don't defend themselves. Blowing themselves up in civilian areas is not defense.

The IDF don't defend themselves. Blowing up civilian areas is not defense.

puhrinsuhtun wrote:2. Jews don't believe in religious superiority

Actually the entire State of Israel was founded on ethno-religious supremacism; the idea that Jews have a God-given right to relocate to Palestine, expel the inhabitants, move into their houses, and steal all their belongings (except the soap from the smell of it), due to what was written in a magic book of spells and fairytales. Zionism is the very definition of supremacism. That's why the UN declared it a racist ideology.

puhrinsuhtun wrote:3. Jihadists are not small. The Taliban has a large well trained force.

per-capita defense spending - Israel is #3 out of 197 nations

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby puhrinsuhtun on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:02 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

The IDF don't defend themselves. Blowing up civilian areas is not defense.

puhrinsuhtun wrote:2. Jews don't believe in religious superiority

Actually the entire State of Israel was founded on ethno-religious supremacism; the idea that Jews have a God-given right to relocate to Palestine, expel the inhabitants, move into their houses, and steal all their belongings (except the soap from the smell of it), due to what was written in a magic book of spells and fairytales. Zionism is the very definition of supremacism. That's why the UN declared it a racist ideology.

puhrinsuhtun wrote:3. Jihadists are not small. The Taliban has a large well trained force.

per-capita defense spending - Israel is #3 out of 197 nations

The difference between Palestinians and Israelis is that if the Palestinians lay down their weapons, there would be peace and prosperity. If the the Israelis lay down their weapons there would be a massacre.

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm not sure the Palestinians have ever been the fighting force equal in arms to a nuclear Israel that you think.

At some point, if you throw around a word like massacre, people will look up the civilian death toll on both sides.

Waltz with Bashir is a good film, if you're interested.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Symmetry wrote:I'm not sure the Palestinians have ever been the fighting force equal in arms to a nuclear Israel that you think.

The Palestinians cannot be counted as just one entity. They are merely a fifth column in the service of the Arab League, and you have to count the total armed forces of the Arab League as a whole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Arab_League#Current_strength
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Arab_League#List_of_Arab_League_member_states_by_military_expenditure
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Symmetry wrote:I'm not sure the Palestinians have ever been the fighting force equal in arms to a nuclear Israel that you think.

The Palestinians cannot be counted as just one entity. They are merely a fifth column in the service of the Arab League, and you have to count the total armed forces of the Arab League as a whole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Arab_League#Current_strength
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Arab_League#List_of_Arab_League_member_states_by_military_expenditure

I really don't.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,