Conquer Club

hey TA1LGUNN3R

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

hey TA1LGUNN3R

Postby nietzsche on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:08 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
nietzsche wrote:But it's my hunch that you guys like Trump's way and will simply not say it openly. saxi, patches, tgd, you, all have an excuse to say "Trump isn't so bad", "I didn't vote for him.. but he hasn't really do nothing baad, those EO are toothless", "This might be counterintuitive but, if you think really really hard, have some acid, you'll see it's the other way around.. but i didn't vote for trump". "I've always wanted x! now i didn't vote for trump but he might get it done, by accident, so, that's why!", "He's just an adorable clown, it's not my fault millenialibtards are so sensitive"..

What gets me is the UTTER OUTRAGE we would have seen from some of these individuals (as well as most of us on the left) if Obama had said some of the things that Trump has said. The hypocricy of these individuals is incredible.

I never said Trump wasn't bad. I do think he's bad. I don't like social conservatives and I think he's economically more liberal than Hillary Clinton. What I'm trying to illustrate is a very specific point, which Woodruff has also illustrated - people need to get out of thinking about politics in an "us" vs. "them" mentality and more on an issue by issue or case by case basis.

And for what it's worth, if you listed the most intelligent people on CC, the top 10 would include me, Saxi, and patches.

uuuuhh
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: hey TA1LGUNN3R

Postby BoganGod on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can cry me a river, cry me a river, I cried a river over you. Now get back in the kitchen and cook me some eggs bitch.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Greekdog ain't on my level, he can't even recognize my brilliance.

Nah, I'm pretty dumb most of the time.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby nietzsche on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:29 am

el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,