Conquer Club

Secret Santa

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Secret Santa

Postby KoolBak on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 am

So that last post in the neutrality bullshit left an ugly taste in my mouth. Here's something nice ;o)

I have one personal vehicle, an '86 Chevy C30 1 ton dually crew cab pickup. She's my daily driver, my rig that drove my kids to and from school for 10 years...my facebook picture...the loudest truck in my town......I built her from the ground up and painted in my driveway...gnarly motor / powertrain / exhaust..love her damn near as much as my family....much to my wife's chagrin :lol:

We are struggling a little financially right now due to poor timing, and a bunch of other shit...anyway, one of the four (bald-ass) tires on the rear let go last week....cannot be repaired. Luckily, with a dually, you can just keep on rollin....lol. Was gonna wait til after we provide a nice christmas for the family to buy some used tires for a quick fix.

Last night I get home and there's four BRAND NEW, very nice tires on my front porch :shock: WTF?? Tires for 1-tons are NOT cheap. Local tire store wants $1,200 for 4 (good ones), installed....

Anyway, I finally figure out who bought them.....a damn good friend of 30 years I don't see a lot who I had helped out last week.....long story, but....he also left me $100 for installation.....feeling VERY thankful and humbled.....Thank you Secret Santa.

I plan, as always, on paying forward. I hope some good shit like this comes your way too (even you bitches I fight with in the forums :lol: )
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Re: Secret Santa

Postby waauw on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:13 am

Ugh, that confederate writing style.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:23 am

waauw wrote:Ugh, that confederate writing style.

Comparing KB to confederate? You should feel ashamed.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby KoolBak on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:24 am

That's your reply? lol...next time I'll throw in some differing fonts and colors for you, ya grump.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby riskllama on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:58 am

that was very nice, KB... O:)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby waauw on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:21 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
waauw wrote:Ugh, that confederate writing style.

Comparing KB to confederate? You should feel ashamed.

Not in the slightest. Shame is not part of my lexicon.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 pm

--------Imitation is the highest form of flattery...Thank You Kindly Kool 8-) ...For THAT...i'LL TAKE it as a compliment.......If someone sees someTHING new it SCARES THEM... :shock: .....IT SHALL BE CALLED ..."Confedonics"...so LET It Be WriTTen, So leT it BE dONE :!: :!: :!: ... 8-) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... 8-) :D :D :D =D> =D> =D>
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Woodruff on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 pm

KoolBak wrote:So that last post in the neutrality bullshit left an ugly taste in my mouth. Here's something nice ;o)

I have one personal vehicle, an '86 Chevy C30 1 ton dually crew cab pickup. She's my daily driver, my rig that drove my kids to and from school for 10 years...my facebook picture...the loudest truck in my town......I built her from the ground up and painted in my driveway...gnarly motor / powertrain / exhaust..love her damn near as much as my family....much to my wife's chagrin :lol:

We are struggling a little financially right now due to poor timing, and a bunch of other shit...anyway, one of the four (bald-ass) tires on the rear let go last week....cannot be repaired. Luckily, with a dually, you can just keep on rollin....lol. Was gonna wait til after we provide a nice christmas for the family to buy some used tires for a quick fix.

Last night I get home and there's four BRAND NEW, very nice tires on my front porch :shock: WTF?? Tires for 1-tons are NOT cheap. Local tire store wants $1,200 for 4 (good ones), installed....

Anyway, I finally figure out who bought them.....a damn good friend of 30 years I don't see a lot who I had helped out last week.....long story, but....he also left me $100 for installation.....feeling VERY thankful and humbled.....Thank you Secret Santa.

I plan, as always, on paying forward. I hope some good shit like this comes your way too (even you bitches I fight with in the forums :lol: )

Pretty damn cool story, Koolbak - great to have friends like that.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby karel on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:12 am

KoolBak wrote:So that last post in the neutrality bullshit left an ugly taste in my mouth. Here's something nice ;o)

very cool
Corporal karel

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:02 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------Imitation is the highest form of flattery...Thank You Kindly Kool 8-) ...For THAT...i'LL TAKE it as a compliment.......If someone sees someTHING new it SCARES THEM... :shock: .....IT SHALL BE CALLED ..."Confedonics"...so LET It Be WriTTen, So leT it BE dONE :!: :!: :!: ... 8-) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... 8-) :D :D :D =D> =D> =D>

Advice:
If you wipe the drool off your chin before posting, it won't drip down and short out the keyboard.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,