Conquer Club

THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby armati on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:55 pm

jimboston

Did you know Robert E Lee owned slaves?
They belonged to his wifes father, when he died their ownership passed to R.E. Lee, Mr Lee promtly freed them.

That was before the war, 1857. Robert E Lee was not fighting for slavery.
He fought for the right of the state of Virginia to determine its own future.
State rights, as per the constitution at the time.

If you have looked into the time period you found Mr Lee to be highly respected both by the north and the south.
He was influencial and he was not the only southerner that felt slavery should end.

The recording I posted, "states rights" tells the general thinking, were all the people that did not own slaves, the vast majority, fighting to own slaves?
Of course not.

In any case, kiunda accademic now.
I just find it interesting how saying something over and over again causes people to believe it.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:12 pm

All I know for sure about General Lee is, I liked the car named after him that was arguably the star of a show I watched when I was younger.

Now you probably should paint the roof if you have a copy.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:43 pm

those old Chargers look pretty sweet in white or grey, too.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:54 pm

There was one that belonged to the son one of the auto body instructors in high school. It was a pretty nice blue color. I was more of a Fairlane guy if we're talking land yachts. Certain years of Galaxies. Third generation Novas were my favorite most of my life.

I like my Eldorado but I want something rear wheel drive and my wife wants me to liquidate it before I buy something else.

Women, can't live with 'em, I like pizza.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby degaston on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:21 pm

armati wrote:jimboston

They belonged to his wifes father, when he died their ownership passed to R.E. Lee, Mr Lee promtly freed them.
Lee did not free those slaves promptly. His father-in-law's will stated that they had to be freed within five years. Lee petitioned state courts to extend that time, but it was rejected, so he was forced to free them, but he took as long as he could. His treatment of the slaves was described as being so combative and harsh that it led to slave revolts.

armati wrote:That was before the war, 1857. Robert E Lee was not fighting for slavery.
Bullshit.
... not a single Virginia delegate criticized slavery. Indeed, many of the western delegates were slaveholders and those that did not spoke in support of the institution. No delegate wanted to be branded an abolitionist. Delegates outdid one another to voice their commitment to slavery. Slavery and its protection was clearly in the forefront of their motivations. (https://railroads.unl.edu/blog/?p=40)

armati wrote:If you have looked into the time period you found Mr Lee to be highly respected both by the north and the south.
He was influencial and he was not the only southerner that felt slavery should end.

The recording I posted, "states rights" tells the general thinking, were all the people that did not own slaves, the vast majority, fighting to own slaves?
Of course not.

The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned enslaved people. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent of families in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent of families in Arkansas).
... white families who couldn’t afford enslaved people aspired to, as a symbol of wealth and prosperity.
(https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery)
I imagine that not every Nazi wanted to exterminate the Jews, but when you join up to fight, you are by definition supporting the cause that they fight for. I don't much blame the low ranking soldiers - it would take extraordinary wisdom and courage to see that your side was wrong and to abandon your friends and family over it. But Lee was not some simple farmer. He was asked to command of the Union army, but he chose instead to join the Confederates. If as you say, he was opposed to slavery, then that makes it even worse. He was fighting against his country for a cause that he knew was wrong. However respected he might have been as a general, and whatever his personal motivations were, he was a traitor to the United States and was fighting in support of evil, and that is nothing to celebrate.

armati wrote:In any case, kiunda accademic now.
I just find it interesting how saying something over and over again causes people to believe it.
So who told you these lies over and over again until you believed them?
Brigadier degaston

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:27 pm

degaston wrote:
armati wrote:
So who told you these lies over and over again until you believed them?

Paul Craig Roberts(American traitor) + Putin + RT = Armati's truth
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:29 pm

armati wrote:jimboston

That was before the war, 1857. Robert E Lee was not fighting for slavery.

If you have looked into the time period you found Mr Lee to be highly respected both by the north and the south.

Of course not.

In any case, kiunda accademic now.

armati... did you know that most of the seceding States wrote letters explaining in detail their reasons for leaving?

It’s been well documented here in this forum and in the history books in general.

In most cases the “peculiar institution” was named as the primary reason for seceding... in the case of Virginia it was a secondary reason.

Perhaps General Lee fought for “States’ Rights”... only he knows his reason. The vast majority of the slave holding class fought and instigated the fight to protect their financial interested (i.e. Slavery). This is the oldest reason in the world to fight a war.

Even if General Lee fought for this “ideal” the ultimate impact of his efforts is the protection of the institution of slavery.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:37 pm

The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:People suck.

... And people have segregated themselves and/or forced “others” to segregate since the dawn on time.

Maybe, just maybe people prefer to be amongst their own. Is that a bad thing? Should people be forced to live amongst people that they'd rather not live with? This phenomenon is not only in the US, but all over western Europe. So, if white people in general don't want black neighbour's, who is encouraging black immigration?

I know that presently in the town of Gateshead that a Jewish only housing development is under way, any and all complaints were disregarded as anti semitic.

Wanting to be “amongst your own kinda” by and of itself isn’t bad. At least initially. Over time however it creates a world of “Us” and “Them”... and this almost inevitably leads to problems unless there’s some integration.

I don’t know anything about a “jewish only” housing development. Sounds like it shouldn’t be allowed... but I don’t know enough or care enough to investigate. My daughters go to a Catholic school... in the past you would’ve had to be Catholics go there. No there are plenty of other non-Catholic Christians and even a fair number Jewish and Muslim kids. They still have to take and pass Religion Class.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:09 am

-----------Is There Anything The LEFT said ,"Donald Trump is crazy for saying", that hasn't come True??? :lol: :lol: ... Trump's batting a 1,000%... :D :D :D..
--------TRUMP'S RIGHT AGAIN, well He always knows... =D> =D> =D>
-------- Remember when Trump said, "The Radical LEFT will come For Washington, Jefferson, etc..."...
--------- A failed attempt in renaming Schools... When Parents elected new school board members in San Francisco...More important things, like getting kids back in the classrooms...
--------- New York City Library, took down Teddy Roosevelt in front... Thomas Jefferson was removed from a court house...
------- Now N.Y.C. is voting to Remove Washington,Yes!!! Just like someone said...and To Remove Christopher Columbus...
------- Here is one for the Haters of History...
------- Take for instance The New Religion (Trans)...In America....
------- Just because, you don't want sex taught to your 8 year old...You are a horrible person...Or want The Medical profession, The Teacher's Unions of Public Schools, exploiting children... Women/Girl sports ruined...Where does it start, tearing down History...
------- So Guess this Person.........
------- A Famous American had an Advice Column, "Advice for Living", Ebony Magazine,1958 A.D. ...
------- A Young Teen Boy had issues about maybe being Gay, asked this person's advice,in his column...
------- This is what He said to the boy, "You should see a Psychiatrist...
------- That would probably not be an innate tendency, but something that was culturally acquired... That's why you need to go to a Psychiatrist...To get healed of your interest in being Gay..."
------- Do you know who gave this advice???...REV. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR...Yes, An American Hero...Who would be a Homophobe by TODAY'S SO CALLED STANDARDS...
------ How long before The Radical LEFT, wants His Holiday taken away, Statues taken down, and schools after him, renamed???... Don't think it wont happen...There are a lot of LEFTISTS on HIGH HORSES... Everyone has done something...NOT THEM...YOU HAVE TO FIT THEIR small world of PERFECTION.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
------ All History Is Important...All...Yes All History needs to be Protected...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:28 am

Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:58 am

The Confederates lost. They were traitors. They are still losers.

That seems to be missing from these rants.
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 am

------- The Start of The Roman Empire B.C./A.D...1865 A.D....Or 2023 A.D.....
------- Let us look at 2023 A.D...As Americans on their High Horses... Slavery... Really...

-------- Inside The United States of America (Modeled after The Roman Empire)...in 2023 A.D...
------1) Las Vegas,NV where slavery (call it another name, prostitution) is legal...
------ 2) A Democratic LEFT Radical open borders...Where Slavery (call it something better if it helps you sleep...Human Trafficking, what the F*ck do you think slavery is)...The Cartels are making Billions...And are controlling the Southern U.S./Mexican Border... Children in sex slavery...
------ 3) Also the Deep State...in America...Open Borders, all the slave labor pouring in...As major companies, are some how getting away paying Illegal aliens peanuts... Purdue and Tyson Chicken to name a few , have 10/12 year olds working , for just About nothing...Why isn't anything being done...Are the Chicken Factories in Las Vegas???...Where are all the illegal alien children/girls???...The Biden Administration has lost track of most of them... :roll: :roll: :roll:
------ 4) The Democratic Party hopes it has millions of future voters, flooding the country.... African Americans have already been passed as the leading minority...Jobs are disappearing to illegal aliens, to avoid Unions , those jobs are sent over seas, cheap labor...Who will suffer the most???... African Americans...Will they turn Republican???...

------- Let's look at Hypocritical Americans some more....Over Seas...
-------1) The Obama Administration brought back slavery to The North African Coast...Libya,etc...
-------2) NIKE Shoes not just in China , but enslaved the entire South Pacific for the past 6 decades...But Entertainers, Sport Athletes, Colleges, Professional Sports have no problem endorsing NIKE, Americans, many African Americans buy , and buy NIKE...
------3) Everything in China is made by Slaves...The United States/Americans buy it right up...You know, people loved cotton clothes in the 19th century A.D...I guess buying and using stuff by Chinese slaves is different...Also Africa, South America,Asia..
------4) The Green New Deal Democrats push...All the materials come from China, like Electric Cars, Batteries...The Minerals are mined , most in Africa (Hunter Biden helped the Chinese, get Cobalt mines away from American interests)...Those mines are mined by African Children...
------ But it is different... :roll: ...As Americans use power tools powered by Chinese slave made batteries...
------5) Phones. Computer equipment etc... Americans use them...made by Slaves...
------- It is a long fall off THOSE HIGH HORSES... JUDGING LIFE a 160/245/500+ years ago... Especially when , Americans are still doing the same thing.... Using slave made products, slaves, slave labor...

-------Now Blacks, Native Americans/Indians, Mexicans and others fought for The C.S.A...For their own reasons...90% of Southerners, didn't own slaves...Poor Farm and Mountain boys... Fighting, because Union troops were in their backyard... Slavery was one of Many issues, of The War Between The States...
------ A long with Washington, Jefferson, etc... Founding Fathers...The way the world was...
------ To attack Americans of the past...When Americans in 2023 A.D...Have the stink of today's slaves oozing all over them...Once again, it is the way of the world... Mankind has always been in tangled with slavery... Everyone has been a slave at some point in time...Throughout History...There is another creature on Planet Earth, Ants also are in tangled with slavery...
------ GOD will be the ultimate JUDGE :!: ,(Or when A.I. enslaves Mankind...Either way...We have to stop A.I. technology now)...Not Hypocritical LEFT LIBERALS...I wonder what they see when they look in that mirror made in CHINA...Do they smash it???,because it was made by slaves...

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:43 am

GaryDenton wrote:The Confederates lost. They were traitors. They are still losers.

That seems to be missing from these rants.

Made a thread about it awhile back. Best bet is to ignore our local Nazi and move on.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:27 am

-------The Biden Administration now is Totally Erasing Indian/Native American History...With New Federal Regulations...As The LEFT is out to Destroy America, All American History......
-------The American Museum of Natural History in NYC...., along with other Museums across the country(The MET in NYC for one), Chicago, Cleveland , etc...Are removing all Indian/Native American exhibits...Thanks to a new regulation by Biden... :( :( :( ... Without consulting any Tribes, Tribes are trying to have The Washington Redskins put back, no one talked to them...The Cleveland Indians didn't talk to any Tribes either...It is a all out effort to Erase Indian/Native American History...Biden has lost Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latin Americans, Arabic Americans...Now losing Indians/Native Americans...Trump landslide...In November...Bank it...Bet it...
------- On better news in The War on American History...
------- 172 Confederate statues have gone back up, since 2021 A.D...Thanks to the Sons and Daughters of The C.S.A., other groups, and laws... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
------- In Susquehanna,P.A....Last Week...The High School... Has brought back their Indian/Native American Mascot, of the High School... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ..."F""U"....In your regulation face Biden...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ... Another thing Trump said, and mocked for...When He said, Washington, Jefferson , will be next... Another thing , Trump said , that has been proven...Removed Washington in The West Coast States(Including Washington)...Thomas Jefferson from a NYC Court House...Teddy Roosevelt from The NYC Museum... I'm Surprised the Lions are still at The NYC Library...

Postby lokisgal on Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:44 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------The Biden Administration now is Totally Erasing Indian/Native American History...With New Federal Regulations...As The LEFT is out to Destroy America, All American History......
-------The American Museum of Natural History in NYC...., along with other Museums across the country(The MET in NYC for one), Chicago, Cleveland , etc...Are removing all Indian/Native American exhibits...Thanks to a new regulation by Biden... :( :( :( ... Without consulting any Tribes, Tribes are trying to have The Washington Redskins put back, no one talked to them...The Cleveland Indians didn't talk to any Tribes either...It is a all out effort to Erase Indian/Native American History...Biden has lost Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latin Americans, Arabic Americans...Now losing Indians/Native Americans...Trump landslide...In November...Bank it...Bet it...
------- On better news in The War on American History...
------- 172 Confederate statues have gone back up, since 2021 A.D...Thanks to the Sons and Daughters of The C.S.A., other groups, and laws... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
------- In Susquehanna,P.A....Last Week...The High School... Has brought back their Indian/Native American Mascot, of the High School... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ..."F""U"....In your regulation face Biden...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ... Another thing Trump said, and mocked for...When He said, Washington, Jefferson , will be next... Another thing , Trump said , that has been proven...Removed Washington in The West Coast States(Including Washington)...Thomas Jefferson from a NYC Court House...Teddy Roosevelt from The NYC Museum... I'm Surprised the Lions are still at The NYC Library...

You do know that confederate statues werent put up til Jim Crow times in a nice racist move by the south right? Please learn the history of this country before you spout on about nonsense. Also factual information is important - you are rambling here
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:35 am

In 2023, about 49 memorials were removed, including nine Department of Defense forts that have been renamed, according to the SPLC.

More than 160 monuments and memorials to the Confederate States of America (CSA; the Confederacy) and associated figures have been removed from public spaces in the United States. State and local governments have removed some; protestors have torn others down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Removal_of_Confederate_monuments_and_memorials

I was trying to find how many the bigots have put back up. I can't find any but ConfederateSS says 172.

Does he know the Daughters of the Confederacy also erected monuments to the KKK and nearly all speeches at all monument dedications praised White Supremacy?

That is the legacy of the Confederacy.
Last edited by GaryDenton on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:23 am

I did find some of the story of Silent Sam, the statue of a Confederate soldier at the University of North Carolina, which was finally toppled by students in 2018 after years of student protests.

Maya Little, a graduate history student, was charged with defacing the statue with red paint and her blood before the toppling. After controversy, the charges and punishment were dropped the following year.
After more years of controversy, the University gave the statue and $2.5 million to the Sons of Confederate Veterans in 2019 to display it anywhere outside the county. However, the judge voided that decision the next year.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/12/805250903/judge-voids-uncs-controversial-settlement-over-confederate-statue-silent-sam

The university still has it hidden somewhere as politically powerful bigots in the state are insisting it be erected again and the university refuses, saying it is a very expensive nuisance and a safety issue.

My take, if only more bigots were silent like Sam.

You might be able to read the recent developments, should it be melted down like a statue of Robert E. Lee?, if you provide an email to get two articles a month here.

https://www.nysun.com/article/covert-melting-of-robert-e-lee-statue-reignites-questions-about-fate-of-silent-sam-the-university-of-north-carolinas-toppled-confederate-sentinel
Last edited by GaryDenton on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:33 am

Martin Luther King Jr. was neither an advocate nor an enemy of gay rights, but both sides of the debate use his words in their arguments. His widow cited them in her campaign for gay rights, while his daughter used them in her rejection of same-sex marriage.

The Right absolutely hated MLK but now frequently use him in their rhetoric to make some silly ahistorical point.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Postby Votanic on Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:53 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Martin Luther King Jr. was neither an advocate nor an enemy of gay rights, but both sides of the debate use his words in their arguments. His widow cited them in her campaign for gay rights, while his daughter used them in her rejection of same-sex marriage.

The Right absolutely hated MLK but now frequently use him in their rhetoric to make some silly ahistorical point.

It sounds like his supporters and fanatics also use his words ahistorically.
The actual History of Christianity is overwhelmingly opposed to homosexuality... but of course, and especially in recent decades, anyone can now make their own denomination or breakaway congregation customized for their local brethen/customers... The Progrssive National Baptist Convention was one such, but it was focused on race, not sexuality. Regardless,god(s) was/were always made in man's image... and now there are myriad men & women out there now designing bespoke deities.

From plagiarism to infidelity, MLK was hardly an uncontested 'saint', but since he is indubitably a martyred holy cow for some demographic segments, everybody fights and manipulates for his imagined endorsements... The deathless cult of celebrity and personality is really at the root of all this.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 pm

The actual History of Christianity is overwhelmingly opposed to homosexuality.

In modern revised Church histories.

The sin of the residents of Sodom and Gomorrah was not who they had sex with but in not welcoming strangers, read the story again if this was not what you were told.

Christian denominations hold a variety of views on homosexual sex, ranging from outright condemnation to complete acceptance. Throughout the majority of Christian history, most Christian theologians and denominations have considered homosexual sex as immoral or sinful.

Orthodox Judaism views homosexual acts as sinful. In recent years, there have been approaches claiming that only the sexual anal act is forbidden and considered an abomination by the Torah, while sexual orientation and even other sexual activities are not considered a sin. Conservative Judaism has engaged in an in-depth study of homosexuality since the 1990s, with various rabbis presenting a wide array of responsa (papers with legal arguments) for communal consideration. The official position of the movement is to welcome homosexual Jews into their synagogues, and also campaign against any discrimination in civil law and public society, but also to uphold a ban on anal sex as a religious requirement.

Reform Judaism and Reconstructionist Judaism in North America and Liberal Judaism in the United Kingdom view homosexuality to be acceptable on the same basis as heterosexuality. Progressive Jewish authorities believe either that traditional laws against homosexuality are no longer binding or that they are subject to changes that reflect a new understanding of human sexuality. Some of these authorities rely on modern biblical scholarship suggesting that the prohibition in the Torah was intended to ban coercive or ritualized male-male sex, such as those practices ascribed to Egyptian and Canaanite fertility cults and temple prostitution.

Liberal Christians are generally supportive of homosexuals. Some Christian denominations do not view monogamous same-sex relationships as bad or evil. These include the United Church of Canada, the United Church of Christ, the Episcopal Church, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), the churches of the Old Catholic Union of Utrecht, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada, the Church of Sweden, the Lutheran, reformed and united churches in Evangelical Church of Germany, the Church of Denmark, the Icelandic Church, the Church of Norway and the Protestant Church of the Netherlands. In particular, the Metropolitan Community Church, a denomination of 40,000 members, was founded specifically to serve the Christian LGBT community and is devoted to being open and affirming to LGBT people. The United Church of Christ and the Alliance of Baptists also condone gay marriage, and some parts of the Anglican and Lutheran churches allow for the blessing of gay unions. Within the Anglican communion, there are openly gay clergy; for example, Gene Robinson and Mary Glasspool are openly homosexual bishops in the US Episcopal Church, and Eva Brunne in the Lutheran Church of Sweden. The Episcopal Church's recent actions vis-a-vis homosexuality have brought about increased ethical debate and tension within the Church of England and worldwide Anglican churches. In the United States and many other nations, religious people are becoming more affirming of same-sex relationships. Even those in denominations with official stances are liberalizing, though not as quickly as those in more affirming religious groups.

Public opinion of same-sex marriage in the United States has significantly changed since the 1990s, and an overwhelming majority of Americans now favor same-sex marriage.
A 2023 New York Times/Siena poll found that 70% of Americans support same-sex marriage and 22% oppose it.

And then you have the conservative Christians, but they ignore the words of Jesus teaching love and are going to Hell.

You have to be an extremely intolerant religious conservative to not believe in love.

My opinion as a non-gay.
Last edited by GaryDenton on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:51 pm

-------Lokisgal...No, not all statues were put up During Jim Crow(Brought to America by DEMOCRATS :!: )...Many Confederate Statues , were put up...During The Reconstruction Period of America... Because, there were strong feelings on both sides, after The War Between The States...To Bring America together...Many Confederate Statues were put up...To Bring Southerners , back to a One America...So, maybe you should learn...FACTS...Before you post your ramblings...

----- Now to Gary...Dr.King said those words , in Ebony Magazine...Those were his true feelings... That's, that...I said , He would be judged by Today's standards, because that's what people do now, because they think their SHIT don't stink...
----- Now , The KKK, was never a part of The C.S.A...Came after the war...But The KKK was a BIG part of The Democratic Party... Busting up Strong Black Republican Communities (Many formed, by those taught by Robert E.LEE and STONEWALL Jackson) throughout The SOUTH...So the Democratic Party could hold on to Power...A Hold that wasn't broken until , Ronald Reagan, broke The Democratic SOUTH...You guys keep voting for The Democratic Party, Keep Defending them...They sent a Black kid to a White school...But Black Kids were out scoring White Kids in The SOUTH...Why didn't send a White Kid to a Black school???...
----- Then in the 1960's A.D...The Democrats took the Father out of The Black Family...To Hold onto Power (FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF)...Now Today's Democrats play The Identity politics game...TO HOLD ONTO POWER :!: ...In My Thread...3 tricks of The Democratic Party!!!
------ You want facts Lokisgal...You can look at what Civil Rights Leader Robert Woodson Sr...Has to say... It's all in his books... Speeches...etc...etc...Founder of The Woodson Center in Philadelphia... Helping Young Blacks(African Americans) find their way on the right path...

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 pm

Sure, sure, and you think other, not-true stuff.

Look at the voting records.

You can probably look at your family history. The bigoted Democrats switched to the Republican Party after Civil Rights laws and the Republican Party was promoting that, making a political calculation that it could become a majority party if they got those bigots in and dropped the civil rights liberals and Blacks. Until the 60's the Republican Party was the Blacks Party and the party for the followers of Lincoln and Civil Rights for all.

It was called the Southern Strategy. They bragged about it.

When President Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, he told an aide that Democrats had “lost the South for a generation,” anticipating a white backlash in the South. Since the end of Reconstruction, the South had been dominated by the Democratic Party. The national party’s efforts to promote civil rights at the national level weakened its grip on the South, and the Civil Rights Acts, as Johnson predicted, resulted in the deep red now visible across the South in electoral maps.

The so-called ‘solid South’ did not become solidly Republican overnight. Republican strategies began to stoke racial resentment and antipathy to civil rights. For example, Nixon campaign advisor Kevin Phillips and RNC Chairman Lee Atwater admitted appealing to white resentment to civil rights and even white racism. They did so not only by criticizing federal civil rights legislation and impugning federal desegregation orders, but by railing against busing, government dependency, and welfare, or by espousing such seemingly race-neutral ideas as “states' rights” and “local control” as signals to preserve Jim Crow from federal intrusion. Even without making explicitly racist comments, the “dog whistle” was heard by those who were its intended recipients. These strategies, combined called the “Southern Strategy”, were designed to create a national Republican majority, built, in part, on white resentment.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:57 pm

--------The Radical LEFT and The Democratic Party continued attack on America History, to change America......
-------- Let's say, 20 , maybe 10 years ago... Someone said, A man , would just decide to be a woman, swim in The NCAA Women's Swim Championship...and Win, become ESPN's , Woman of the Year...They would say, your crazy , that will never happen...
-------- A Democrat Congressman has put forth a bill...You might say, that's crazy, never going to happen...Think of all that has come to pass...
-------- The Bill, brought by a Democrat...To Have The STATUE of LIBERTY removed...Or as Gary would say, "spaces"...That Congressman, who calls himself An American :roll: ...Should be dragged out of The Capital...Chained to The STATUE of LIBERTY...For 1 year... People can take pictures with him...As they pass by... AMERICA'S GREATEST LANDMARK :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
-------- As The Democrats Attack on History continues...The Bill will come, keep coming...When The Democrats have full control of House , Senate, and White House...It will, what some would say crazy... HAPPEN...Push overs like Biden , would sign it... That is WHY THE FIGHT FOR AMERICAN HISTORY...Starts, "a phrase"...At The Water's Edge...Before what one might think is totally crazy...Comes to pass...I'll Be There Defending All America's History...WILL YOU???...Or a Democrat,LEFT Radical, set out to destroy it...To Change America forever...The Soviet Union II...

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:16 am

I am not a fan of Robert L. Woodson, Sr., A Black conservative member of the American Enterprise Institute whose last project I know of is publishing conservative Black essays trying to counter the 1619 Project.
Doing the "Yes, Massa, we proud to work here inside the plantation house, don't send me back out to the fields. Slavery, sho nuff has been good for us." a modern version.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:28 am

I was trying to figure out what the ol' Confederate SS officer was talking about regarding the Statue of Liberty.

It is a distorted version, lacking in reading comprehension or knowledge of what was really happening, of a Democrat saying Republicans are tearing down the Statue of LIberty in their bills and actions so they might as well do it for real. Which is the opposite of what ConfederateSS wrote.

Rep. Maxwell Frost (D-Fla.) challenged his Republican colleagues to introduce a bill that removes the Statue of Liberty because of their stances on immigration at the southern border.

Frost, a first-term legislator, read part of the poem “The New Colossus,” which was cast and mounted on to the lower level of the Statue of Liberty as a message to immigrants arriving at Ellis Island in the 1800s.

While at a House Oversight and Accountability Committee hearing Wednesday, Frost called out his GOP colleagues — and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) specifically — for their treatment of immigrants and their sweeping bill H.R. 2 that would dramatically restrict the asylum process and create stricter policies and surveillance on regional migration and undocumented immigrants.

Frost said immigrants deserve better than what they are being offered.

“Don’t welcome them if you plan to reject them. If you keep pushing your bigoted H.R. 2 bill, then also pass this bill. I’ve taken the liberty of drafting it for you,” Frost said, holding up a piece of paper. “It removes the Statue of Liberty, our largest symbol that tells people to come here.”

“This is who you are, removing the fabric of America. So, I want to know which Republican, who supports and voted for H.R.2, will introduce this bill,” he continued. “If you’re gonna support H.R.2 and these bigoted measures, the least you can do is not be a damn liar.”

Frost accused GOP lawmakers of being more interested in “peddling hate” than finding solutions that will fix the immigration system.

Republicans say that the immigration bill, which passed the House last year with no support from Democrats, is necessary to stop the thousands of migrants who are arriving at the southern border.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4414275-democrat-frost-gop-statue-of-liberty/
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,