Conquer Club

The Takeover

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:14 pm

hecter wrote:
JoeBeevers wrote:I imagine when I go out tomorrow I`ll have a group of girls surround me.
The other week I took one young girl out for a ride in the Porsche, I drove by her indoors but she was looking the other way into a shop window.
If she`d have seen me with this young piece I`d have got nagged like anything, but of course I wouldn`t have listened..

Why Joe, I don't know WHY you put up with that nounce! You should can her ass, as she just holds you back. You are Joe Beevers, the next Hugh Hefner.

I do because she makes a good breakfast, and tidies my house properly, and does my ironing and cuts the lawns.
Otherwise she`d be kicked out.
No woman of mine is allowed to sit around the house doing nothing, I give the orders around here...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby firth4eva on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:15 pm

holy shit kwanton. nice post
Captain firth4eva

Postby wicked on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:17 pm

Tell us more Joe.
Major wicked

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:18 pm

Kwanton you Slag, you wait pal, you wait...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby The1exile on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:18 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:Kwanton you Slag, you wait pal, you wait...

are the long words hurting your brain?
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby kwanton on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:19 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:Kwanton you Slag, you wait pal, you wait...

I have been waiting. In your first thread you threatened to send your butt-buddy goons to come after me. Still waiting. Step up or shut up. Kthanksbai.

EDIT FOR ON TOPIC-NESS!!!

When assessing 10 minutes in the city's precepts, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. I want to share this with you because 10 minutes in the city has never satisfactorily proved its assertion that the cure for evil is more evil. It has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." Should we worry that 10 minutes in the city wants to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering? In a word, yes. And that's not just because its apparatchiks can't defend their adages but also because 10 minutes in the city keeps telling us that it is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. Are we also supposed to believe that everything is happy and fine and good? I didn't think so. There is a political agenda behind the "you and I are inferior to oligophrenic, purblind tax cheats" malarkey. Do give that some thought.
Last edited by kwanton on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby firth4eva on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:19 pm

wicked. is this thread not blatant trolling
Captain firth4eva

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:20 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:
hecter wrote:
JoeBeevers wrote:I imagine when I go out tomorrow I`ll have a group of girls surround me.
The other week I took one young girl out for a ride in the Porsche, I drove by her indoors but she was looking the other way into a shop window.
If she`d have seen me with this young piece I`d have got nagged like anything, but of course I wouldn`t have listened..

Why Joe, I don't know WHY you put up with that nounce! You should can her ass, as she just holds you back. You are Joe Beevers, the next Hugh Hefner.

I do because she makes a good breakfast, and tidies my house properly, and does my ironing and cuts the lawns.
No woman of mine is allowed to sit around the house doing nothing, I give the orders around here...

no woman would want to be with you. They sit around doing nothing, hoping you kick them out.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Shadowstar on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:
hecter wrote:
JoeBeevers wrote:I imagine when I go out tomorrow I`ll have a group of flies surround me.
The other week I took one young fly out for a ride in the Can, I drove by her indoors but she was looking the other way into a shop window.

I do because she poops on my breakfast, and tidies my dump properly, and eats my ironing and cuts the hair.
No fly of mine is allowed to fly around my head doing nothing, I give the orders around here...
Do tell...
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby wicked on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 pm

firth4eva wrote:wicked. is this thread not blatant trolling

No. If you think it is, then you haven't actually seen trolling. I'll see if we have some examples to dig up that weren't deleted.
Major wicked

Postby Dmunster on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:Joe Beevers is a multi of AK, and his sole purpose is to entice the knights and ladys of Spamalot into attacking him, so AK can lock them all up.

Or maybe its true what Joe says about taking over CC and the mods are just trying to lube you up for the eventuall insertion that will be Joe's tyranny...
Corporal Dmunster

Postby n8freeman on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

hi joe

hows it going joe

how did u survive in the city, for 10 whole minutes
and u werent even shot by a gang member, and ur gay lovebuddies werent there either
wow u must be good, do u have gang member repellent?
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:24 pm

I`ll report back later, Genial George is on the phone, apparently theres a fight in the pub, I`m going down there to join in.

P.S Wicked to be kept on as Mod, she will get a handsome wage, plus signed photos of me as part of her payment...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby hecter on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm

wicked wrote:
firth4eva wrote:wicked. is this thread not blatant trolling

No. If you think it is, then you haven't actually seen trolling. I'll see if we have some examples to dig up that weren't deleted.

He must remember CRAYOLA... Or all of xtratabasco's threads about the "illegal beaners".
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby wicked on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm

\:D/ O:)
Major wicked

Postby kwanton on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:I`ll report back later, Genial George is on the phone, apparently theres a fight in the pub, I`m going down there to join in.

P.S Wicked to be kept on as Mod, she will get a handsome wage, plus signed photos of me as part of her payment...

Running away cause you can't keep up metally eh? Expected as much.

Step up or shut up joe. step up or shut up.

OK ON TOPIC TIME!!!!!

My goal for this letter is to get people to sign a petition to limit 10 minutes in the city's ability to cause trouble. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I personally observe and honor. I will start this discussion by arguing that a lecherous spirit is precisely the wrong spirit in which to ring the bells of truth. Then, I will present evidence that 10 minutes in the city's double standards are like an enormous unilateralism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must investigate the development of revanchism as a concept, because to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us, we have to work diligently and effectively to admonish 10 minutes in the city not seven times, but seventy times seven. 10 minutes in the city may mean well but that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that once you understand its pranks, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting 10 minutes in the city dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches. 10 minutes in the city ducks the issue of propagandism by using words and phrases so vague and subject to interpretation that they have no true meaning at all. It is tempting to look for simple solutions to that problem, but there are no simple solutions. I would like to digress here.

10 minutes in the city is indeed up to something. I don't know exactly what, but its reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, it always begins an argument with its conclusion (e.g., that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that it can dole out or retract) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- it always arrives at that very conclusion. I wouldn't judge 10 minutes in the city's supporters too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for 10 minutes in the city's plot to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship. I see how important 10 minutes in the city's parasitic perversions are to its foot soldiers and I laugh. I laugh because if it is going to talk about higher standards, then it needs to live by those higher standards. Once one begins thinking about free speech, about unregenerate tricksters who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own impractical beliefs, one realizes that 10 minutes in the city can get away with lies (e.g., that its allegations epitomize wholesome family entertainment) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that 10 minutes in the city is lying. To parody the old song, "Fish gotta swim, 10 minutes in the city gotta create a new cottage industry around its catty form of elitism." Although I can no more change the past than see the future, it's safe to say that I must openly confess that 10 minutes in the city's inclinations are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. Some day, I want to seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by 10 minutes in the city's rantings might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is 10 minutes in the city.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby firth4eva on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:28 pm

i will kwanton
Captain firth4eva

Postby kwanton on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Eh? You will what?
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:27 pm

Well, I`ve just got in from the pub.
Genial George was right, 4 men were there fighting.
I joined George, we put paid to them in 3 minutes.
I threw one out of the window and the other one I hit over the head with a Pool cue.
The Landlord was so pleased he declared it an open bar for me and Genial George.
I drunk 40 pints of strong lager, then left.
Now I just ordered her indoors to fix me supper, sardines on toast with a bottle of Vodka to wash it down...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby dustn64 on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:31 pm

I feel like I just got dumber by reading this thread
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:33 pm

dustn64 wrote:I feel like I just got dumber by reading this thread

Yeah, well you`ll be dumber after I send Hacksaw Harry round, he don`t take any prisoners Pal...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby luns101 on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:38 pm

Better employ some more goons just in case then...you wouldn't want your clothes getting ripped or your hair disheveled.
Major luns101

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 pm

luns101 wrote:

Better employ some more goons just in case then...you wouldn't want your clothes getting ripped or your hair disheveled.

When I go out I have 5 Goons follow behind me at a discreet distance.
If any girls get too heavy then the Goons wade in to push them away to give me space.
Sometimes, its a hard job being Joe Beevers...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

Postby dustn64 on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 pm

JoeBeevers wrote:

Yeah, well you`ll be dumber after I send Hacksaw Harry round, he don`t take any prisoners Pal...

This is a small graph of how dumb this thread is making me

- < started here

- < lowered to here after reading thread

- < read this last post and ended here
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby JoeBeevers on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:45 pm

dustn64 wrote:
JoeBeevers wrote:

This is a small graph of how dumb this thread is making me

- < started here

- < lowered to here after reading thread

- < read this last post and ended here

Right, you asked for it.
It`ll be $1.20 per post for you after August the 2nd, I try to be nice and you made me do it...
New Recruit JoeBeevers

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,