Conquer Club

Is the Bitcoin bull run starting?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bitcoin has dumped from 25,000 to 44,000 over a few months...what happens next?

short lived pamp, going back to 15k soon
14%
welcome to the bull market you fucks, HFSP while my account hits 7 figs when BTC hits 100k in 2024
29%
It's bull from here on out, but a slow building one. We won't see 100k BTC price until 2025
No votes
I eat pork, yet self identify as a Jewish Space Laser.
43%
GOLD IS THE ONLY CURRENCY GOD APPROVES OF HOARDING
14%

Total votes : 7

Re: Is the Bitcoin bull run over?

Postby HitRed on Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:16 pm

mookiemcgee wrote: a path to wife changing money and dynastic family wealth.

Interesting
Captain HitRed

Postby Votanic on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:24 pm

HitRed wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote: a path to wife changing money and dynastic family wealth.

Interesting

HitRed, how would/will Jesus drive the cryptocurrency money dealers from the cyber-temple?
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:34 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:HFSP this holiday season

Have Fun Shedding Pounds?

Have Fun Sucking Penis?

Hold For Supreme Power?

Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Is the Bitcoin bull run starting?

Postby HitRed on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:43 pm

He doesn’t talk of gold or Bitcoin only silver.
Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:04 am

HitRed wrote:He doesn’t talk of gold or Bitcoin only silver.

Maybe he's been meaning colloidal silver this whole time?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:33 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:HFSP this holiday season

Have Fun Shedding Pounds?

Have Fun Sucking Penis?

Hold For Supreme Power?

Ah!

mookiemcgee wrote: Meanwhile you fucktards entirely tune out the threads that contain a path to wife changing money and dynastic family wealth.

I don't think there's been any kind of intentional boycott of this thread. There just hasn't been very much to say.

Just because something isn't talked about a lot doesn't mean it isn't important. You can't live without water, but how many hydration threads do you see?

As I reach the age where most people retire but find I don't have enough money to retire on, I'm intensely interested in making up for lost time and busy making the investments I should have made when I was younger. I read financial articles all the time -- probably 50% of everything I read. I don't comment very often, because as the noob, I figure I ought to keep my mouth shut and ears open.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:15 pm

Respect Duk, you've got an open mind. Always have...

Now please invest all your retirement funds in a 10x leverage long of Eth (joke)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:20 pm

Do I detect a note of desperation in your 'sell-shaming' tone?
Stop being a dweeb. All the kewl kids are doing crypto. Only total dorks can't handle it and go bankrupt.
Captain Votanic

Postby HitRed on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Our club took a vote back when Bitcoin was at $16 and to a person agreed we didn’t understand it. You make decisions and move on.
Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:18 pm

HitRed wrote:Our club took a vote back when Bitcoin was at $16 and to a person agreed we didn’t understand it. You make decisions and move on.

That was like 10+ years ago yeah? Do you understand it yet? You were posting Ben Cowen a year or two ago, if his content can't help I'm not sure anyone can. That guy is legit, and was following his content when free.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Dollar remains strong with a strong economy forecasted by economists with lower oil prices.

Sell your bitcoins!
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:42 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Dollar remains strong with a strong economy forecasted by economists with lower oil prices.

Sell your bitcoins!

Lol, this should age well. HFSP
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:20 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:Our club took a vote back when Bitcoin was at $16 and to a person agreed we didn’t understand it. You make decisions and move on.

That was like 10+ years ago yeah? Do you understand it yet? You were posting Ben Cowen a year or two ago, if his content can't help I'm not sure anyone can. That guy is legit, and was following his content when free.

We're not going in that direction. Everyone has there comfort zones.
Captain HitRed

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:28 pm

When you actually look at the dirty way the stuff is made, there really isn't anything 'virtual' or 'crypto' about it.
Just for-profit factories belching pollution while eliminating the inefficiency of having to make any tangible or useful product.

Well okay, that part about offsetting carbon emissions. That part is kind of a virtual flight of fancy.
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 pm

Votanic wrote:When you actually look at the dirty way the stuff is made, there really isn't anything 'virtual' or 'crypto' about it.
Just for-profit factories belching pollution while eliminating the inefficiency of having to make any tangible or useful product.

Well okay, that part about offsetting carbon emissions. That part is kind of a virtual flight of fancy.

You and Elizabeth Warren are two peas in a pod. Maybe you should work for her campaign? Or are you too busy working for AOC on the green new deal?

How much energy do you think is required to power the Nasdaq? Are you opposed to all forms of equity trading, or just the ones that don't still use paper?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:04 am

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:19 pm

How many dollars are going to flow into crypto when spot ETFs are finally approved???

show
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:17 pm

I guess it's a bit late for predictions, but will it be a yay or nay?
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:30 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I guess it's a bit late for predictions, but will it be a yay or nay?

It's yay. After yesterday when the SEC had it's twitter account hacked, and today with their website crashing after close it's been hard finding reliable resources... but all of em were approved and it's a good day for crypto.

The smart traders started shifting out of BTC into 'alts' like ETH yesterday... yes tons of money is going to flow into BTC ETF but most of the actual BTC to fund the start of these was already secured and is probably a big piece of why it's pumped so much the last couple months.

This is going to be a slow moving trend with lots of backtracing but the theory is that while yes BTC may keep going up the riskier set at some point will start outpacing the gains bitcoin is making. So folks are taking some profits out of BTC and rolling it into ETH and it's neighbors in advance of them pumping. We saw a few others outpace BTC over the last month (SOL and AVAX being the biggest) but ETH itself lagged. So the general predicition is over the next 3-6 months 'bitcoin dominance' peaks and starts reversing as money flows into riskier assets. This is somewhat agnostic of the actual up/down of price of these assets, though generally speaking these moves happens during long bullish rallies.

There is still a camp that says BTC dominance has not come close to peaking and it wont happen until months and months after the halvening which i think is set for like June 2024.

Last edited by mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm

This is all thanks to Grayscale btw, they have been fighting this fight against the SEC since 2015/16, and finally after a judges ruling won!!!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:50 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The smart traders started shifting out of BTC into 'alts' like ETH yesterday... yes tons of money is going to flow into BTC ETF but most of the actual BTC to fund the start of these was already secured and is probably a big piece of why it's pumped so much the last couple months.

This is going to be a slow moving trend with lots of backtracing but the theory is that while yes BTC may keep going up the riskier set at some point will start outpacing the gains bitcoin is making. So folks are taking some profits out of BTC and rolling it into ETH and it's neighbors in advance of them pumping. We saw a few others outpace BTC over the last month (SOL and AVAX being the biggest) but ETH itself lagged. So the general predicition is over the next 3-6 months 'bitcoin dominance' peaks and starts reversing as money flows into riskier assets. This is somewhat agnostic of the actual up/down of price of these assets, though generally speaking these moves happens during long bullish rallies.

I thought there would have been at least a small peak with the actual announcement, but nothing. If anything, it's gone down since the announcement.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:05 pm

yeah, the market just cant be predictable sometimes lol... ETH is up massively last 24h.

I think yesterdays clusterfuck took some of the umpf out of any announcement pump, and trading wont start till tomorrow. Its historic news but money hasn't even started moving yet. Alot of these ETFs starting racing each other to reduce fees and most of them have even further reduced fees for first 3-6 months so idk let's see what happens when capital actually starts shifting around.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:10 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:yeah, the market just cant be predictable sometimes lol... ETH is up massively last 24h.

I think yesterdays clusterfuck took some of the umpf out of any announcement pump, and trading wont start till tomorrow. Its historic news but money hasn't even started moving yet. Alot of these ETFs starting racing each other to reduce fees and most of them have even further reduced fees for first 3-6 months so idk let's see what happens when capital actually starts shifting around.

I dunno... at least when you buy NFTs you get a 'hella-kewl' pic of a sparkly pink monkey or something...
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:22 pm

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:yeah, the market just cant be predictable sometimes lol... ETH is up massively last 24h.

I dunno... at least when you buy NFTs you get a 'hella-kewl' pic of a sparkly pink monkey or something...

Once again showing your very deep knowledge of the subject. Over the last 18 months virtually all onchain liquidity on EVMs shifted from being LP 'coins', to be NFTs which allows for concentrated liquidity on chain. There is a difference between 'profile picture NFTs' and NFTs as a broader category... i don't expect anyone here to understand that, and fully expect more mind-numbingly dumb takes like this while you stay poor.

I don't f*ck with them, but there is actually alot of trading insanity happening with Bitcoin having it's first dance with (kinda-sorta) NFTs (really it's more like onchain settled block inscriptions). Google 'ordinals' if you want to learn more (i know you don't but I'm not here to rag on you I'm here to show people the light if they are willing to open their eyes)
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,