Conquer Club

Ukraine unbroken two years into Putin's War

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Will Ukraine sets new record for surviving blitzkrieg!

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:12 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:So here we are, as of today:

Ukraine vs Russia, February 24 to April 10, 2022 (so far) (47 days and counting).

Did I update this correctly, Duk. I do not want to re-hash what I posted in the other Forum Thread on the Blitzkrieg attack by Russian vs. Ukraine. To offer a brief summary, the Russian attack on Kyiv has apparently failed to date.

blitz·krieg
/ˈblitsˌkrēɡ/

noun
an intense military campaign intended to bring about a swift victory.

Somebody gets it...:)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Will Ukraine set a new record for surviving blitzkrieg?

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:03 pm

Qwert wrote:Surviving blitzkrieg?Surviving blitzkrieg? First of all what are blitzkrieg, its these military attack who are surprised for defending side??? Second _ how the hell you survive blitzkrieg if outcome are unconditional surrender??? All what you listed are failed survive of blitzkrieg and only what are surviving blitzkrieg you dont want to put its Nazi Germany attack on USSR in 1941.
Nazi Germany Blitzkrieg on 1941 on USSR have goal to very fast take MOscow and USSR manage to beat these blitzkrieg and survive, put that on list if you dare.

And by the way you put France and Allies like some minor country and German superior forces, and actually they are equal in force. You definition dont make any sense

Qwert seems to miss the premise here and the concept of a Blitzkrieg type of battle to QUICKLY defeat an enemy. He also missed the key points of the current conflict in Ukraine. The Russians hoped for blitzkreig in Ukraine and was not prepared for a long campaign against very determined and fierce opposition of proud and patriotic Ukrainians.

And Qwert wants instead to replay and rehash the war in the Balkans in the 1990s, and only as far as to blame "the West" for beating up the Serbs.

That is TWO Strikes, Qwert.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Qwert on Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:27 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Qwert wrote:Surviving blitzkrieg?Surviving blitzkrieg? First of all what are blitzkrieg, its these military attack who are surprised for defending side??? Second _ how the hell you survive blitzkrieg if outcome are unconditional surrender??? All what you listed are failed survive of blitzkrieg and only what are surviving blitzkrieg you dont want to put its Nazi Germany attack on USSR in 1941.
Nazi Germany Blitzkrieg on 1941 on USSR have goal to very fast take MOscow and USSR manage to beat these blitzkrieg and survive, put that on list if you dare.

And by the way you put France and Allies like some minor country and German superior forces, and actually they are equal in force. You definition dont make any sense

Qwert seems to miss the premise here and the concept of a Blitzkrieg type of battle to QUICKLY defeat an enemy. He also missed the key points of the current conflict in Ukraine. The Russians hoped for blitzkreig in Ukraine and was not prepared for a long campaign against very determined and fierce opposition of proud and patriotic Ukrainians.

And Qwert wants instead to replay and rehash the war in the Balkans in the 1990s, and only as far as to blame "the West" for beating up the Serbs.

That is TWO Strikes, Qwert.

are you have problem with brain? did i mention balkan in these topic? Title of these topic need to be SUCCESFULL BLITZKRIEG not SURVIVIN BLITZKRIEG.
No one on these list survive blitzkrieg are everyone here have problem with logic??
Russian blitzkrieg in Ukraine? And you believe in that? After 45 days and when everybody from west call Russian army joke now suddenly you want to present how Russia conduct superior blitkrieg attack on Ukraine and some miracle Ukraine holding against that???
I get it you hate everything related to USSR or Russia, and you like Ukraine (wonder when you start to like Ukraine) , and you will support Ukraine to the last Ukrainians, you will not going to fight for them .
West and US will hold big responsibilities if Ukraine lost these war and you know that.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:16 pm

Qwert wrote:(wonder when you start to like Ukraine)

It's okay, we're probably only 1-2 weeks away from the Western media getting bored with Ukraine and moving onto to whatever the next outrage is.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Re: Ukraine sets new record for surviving blitzkrieg!

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:03 pm

I never said or even implied that I:
hate everything related to USSR or Russia,

And you are the one that tried to convert the OTHER thread on Ukraine into a referendum on the Balkans from the 1990s. Here is a snippet of a HUGE digression you launched:

Re: Russian peacekeeping forces enter Ukraine
Postby Qwert on Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:46 am

So many say that bombarding Yugoslavia 1999 by NAto against any UN approval and then create new state braking teritorial integrity of other country will open pandora box where all other coutries territorial integrity will mean nothing and where any minority could ceded and create new countries.
US belive that only they have right to invade and create pupet states , its look that things are change now Russia learn from US how to invade and change regimes by force.
And we all know how US created allies in Afghanistan just been abandoned by US, left to be killed by Talibans. Not to mention how many weapons and military equipment left behind.

Qwert said:
Small update > YUgoslavia had 6 Republic =Slovenia,Croatia,Macedonia,Montenegro,Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia
all these republic had right to leave Yugoslavia,,,,
Now Serbia had 2 provinces >>Vojvodina and Kosovo
Provinces dont have right like Republic and dont have right to separate from Serbia (that was constitution of SFR Yugoslavia)
That why KOsovo are still not recognise in UN like sovereign country.
(maybe you dont know that)

JP4F replied:
You asked for differences and I gave you three. You can wait to see if anyone else has any differences to add, if you want.

Kosovo, to me , without more research, is only a small enclave on the Balkans map on CC. I do not live there and have no family or national security interests in the area, so I will say I know little else on the matters of those two regions. You are correct, I do not know that.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237576&start=25

You, Qwert, asked:
are you have problem with brain?

NO, I do not have a brain problem nor a problem with my brain.

And, before you continue, please read the definition of blitzkrieg that I provided. That will answer many of your questions. Let us have a logical and intelligent discussion, not one based on incorrect assumptions, lack of comprehension, and a misunderstanding of facts.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:29 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

I'd like a second opinion.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:36 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

I'd like a second opinion.

My Second opinion = saxi is ugly, too...! :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Qwert on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:23 am

jusplay4fun wrote:I never said or even implied that I:

And you are the one that tried to convert the OTHER thread on Ukraine into a referendum on the Balkans from the 1990s. Here is a snippet of a HUGE digression you launched:

So many say that bombarding Yugoslavia 1999 by NAto against any UN approval and then create new state braking teritorial integrity of other country will open pandora box where all other coutries territorial integrity will mean nothing and where any minority could ceded and create new countries.
US belive that only they have right to invade and create pupet states , its look that things are change now Russia learn from US how to invade and change regimes by force.
And we all know how US created allies in Afghanistan just been abandoned by US, left to be killed by Talibans. Not to mention how many weapons and military equipment left behind.

Qwert said:
Small update > YUgoslavia had 6 Republic =Slovenia,Croatia,Macedonia,Montenegro,Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia
Provinces dont have right like Republic and dont have right to separate from Serbia (that was constitution of SFR Yugoslavia)

JP4F replied:
You asked for differences and I gave you three. You can wait to see if anyone else has any differences to add, if you want.

Kosovo, to me , without more research, is only a small enclave on the Balkans map on CC. I do not live there and have no family or national security interests in the area, so I will say I know little else on the matters of those two regions. You are correct, I do not know that.

You, Qwert, asked:

And, before you continue, please read the definition of blitzkrieg that I provided. That will answer many of your questions. Let us have a logical and intelligent discussion, not one based on incorrect assumptions, lack of comprehension, and a misunderstanding of facts.

Wow, unbelivabile ,you quote from other topic and present in these topic how i talk about balkan here to??
Can i ask you why you doing these? What are purpose of these? I will remind you again these topic tittle are >Ukraine sets new record for surviving blitzkrieg<
Did i mention Balkan wars in these topic?
And when you quote, then quote entire conversation not just parts.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:58 am

J4s right. Blitzkrieg is meant to quickly end a conflict with a minimal loss. The Russians sorely underestimated Ukraine by not investing more man power to the conflict. Maybe a lack of communication with military advisors and a brutal onset of sanctions being more problems than anticipated.

It's a major failure. But given this is the "first" modern war we've had since WW2, these events may shape the future. Other than that, if sound minds prevail, we'll avoid anything nuclear. Putin isn't an idiot and has stated as much that nuclear means basically the end. So we'll see. Weird conflict
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:09 am

for Qwert: I mention the Balkans to illustrate that your posts are OFTEN off topic and that your analysis is lacking. If you do not like being called out for such posts, avoid posting such in the FIRST place. To be blunt, they are pointless.

And who is accusing or implying that I have a brain problem? Your ad hominem attacks are also pointless.

btw: saxi is STILL UGLY. And he stinks, too, to offer ONE more valid opinion. :D :lol:
saxi, feel free to ADD that to your new signature. I know you want that attention. :lol:
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:21 am

Qwert wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I never said or even implied that I:

Qwert said:

JP4F replied:

And the name of the thread where Qwert interjects is tirade about injustice for the Serbs? The incorrectly named:
Russian peacekeeping forces enter Ukraine
NOTHING about Serbia or the Serbs.

You, Qwert, asked:

Wow, unbelivabile ,you quote from other topic and present in these topic how i talk about balkan here to??
Can i ask you why you doing these? What are purpose of these? I will remind you again these topic tittle are >Ukraine sets new record for surviving blitzkrieg<
Did i mention Balkan wars in these topic?
And when you quote, then quote entire conversation not just parts.

Why I am doing this? To illustrate that your posts are rather pointless and baseless. You prove that by your emotional response, which lack any real analysis. And you ask for ridiculous things. I have spent too much time pointing out the trivial nature of your comments.

Quote the ENTIRE conversation? Are YOU KIDDING? Your rants about your alleged "injustice" against the Serbs were over several PAGES. Quoting all that would be even more pointless than the points you failed to adequately support the first time. For anyone who wants to read all that drivel and minutia, I provided a link. You asked for differences, and I provide three. You failed to even acknowledge that and then you try an new and even weaker claim to how the Serbs, who were committing genocide, were mistreated. I will no longer discuss the Balkans here, unless it is to point out how pointless your posts are.

I offer the opinion that my selected quotes support my basic premise. Qwert fails to adequately refute anything I have said. PERIOD.
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby The ram on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:57 am

I never realised that Britain surrendered to the nazis and never survived the blitz. Isn't it amazing what you can learn from left wing wankers
Cadet The ram

Postby 2dimes on Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:24 am

Did you know France and in particular Paris was under something called "occupation"?

It occurred very quickly after a campaign some called lightening war.

It took allied forces from around the world years to get it back to the Frence.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby The ram on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:02 am

2dimes wrote:Did you know France and in particular Paris was under something called "occupation"?

Ah thanks really nice of you. I'm sure France isn't in Britain though otherwise why on earth would you post that?
Cadet The ram

Postby 2dimes on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:15 am

You seem confused about the difference between. The blitz and a blitzkrieg.

Though you might have had a pretty good point, if you had wrote that you never realized France didn't survive...
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Qwert on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:33 am

2dimes wrote:Did you know France and in particular Paris was under something called "occupation"?

well its a new definition of surviving blitzkrieg> its called unconditional surrender.

example of successful survive of blitzkrieg Greco-Italian war 1940. 5 month-3 week-5 days.
You also have successful Finish defence against USSR in 1939 winter war-3 month-1 week-3 days
I mean i understand that its have a lot of blitzkrieg wars, but for purpose to show Ukraine resistance , its much better to select some of blitzkrieg wars who are short and all other who are long to ignore.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby 2dimes on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:17 am

I feel like we are somewhat in agreement. Many military offensive strike operations get labeled as a blitzkrieg when they should not be.

People will continue to do it because they like the way it sounds.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:47 am

Yeah they dropped bombs on Britain in the hope Britain would be able to function better. While when dropping bombs on other countries, the intention was to force them to surrender. Is that the difference?
Cadet The ram

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:11 pm

The main criteria seem to be that if communists win it wasn't a blitzkreig, and if US allies win then the rest of the criteria are flexible.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Re-reading this thread, we now find further evidence that the saxi-wanna bee (want to be) called soft-RALF needs to change his pronouns to anti-West and anti-Jewish.

More Proof:

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:38 am

The list is missing a few anyway:
US attack on North Korea*, 1950 (421 days, no victory to the attacker)

Duk's response:
Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 am
I used fairly strict criteria in selecting the list. None of the ones you've mentioned would qualify. For starters, none were invasions in the classic sense.

(....)
Mischaracterizing the Korean War as a "US attack" reveals your political biases. I'm not going to get into it with you; anybody who cares can read the history and see that the U.S. forces were there within an internationally-recognized action in response to a Communist invasion of South Korea. Either way it doesn't matter, it was not an invasion in the classical sense.

More info:
June 25, 1950
A massive artillery barrage from the North signals the beginning of the Korean War. Roughly 100,000 North Korean troops pour across the 38th parallel, and, although South Korean forces are driven back, they retire in good order.

June 27, 1950
The United Nations Security Council adopts Resolution 83, authorizing UN member states to provide military assistance to South Korea. The Soviets, who could have vetoed the resolution, are boycotting the proceedings because the Nationalist government on Taiwan still occupies China’s seat on the Security Council. Seoul falls the following day.

(....)
July 27, 1953
Mark W. Clark for the UN Command, Peng Dehuai for the Chinese, and Kim Il-Sung for North Korea conclude an armistice ending hostilities. A demilitarized zone is created that roughly follows the prewar border along the 38th parallel. South Korean Pres. Syngman Rhee announces his acceptance of the agreement, but no representative of South Korea ever signs the document.

https://www.britannica.com/list/korean-war-timeline

There was NO (US) Blitzkrieg in Korea, except perhaps a FAILED one by the North Koreans. No invasion by the US, as the false narrative of ralf asserts, incorrectly. We certainly see the biases of Poor-soft-small-RALF. We see another failure by P-s-s-RALF. Your mentor and master, saxi-, failed to teach you well, ralf; or are you simply that poor a student? Apparently, you learned to try to create false narratives with LIES and obfuscation. You failed in that, too, RALF, as did your master. Run along and play and don't let the Big Dogs trample you under, Pss-Ralf.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:19 pm

The ram wrote:I never realised that Britain surrendered to the nazis and never survived the blitz. Isn't it amazing what you can learn from left wing wankers

Who said that?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:55 pm

“Blitzkrieg" is probably the most wrongly used word when it comes to Military History. It's buzzword effect is widely known.

Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:02 pm

The ram wrote:Yeah they dropped bombs on Britain in the hope Britain would be able to function better. While when dropping bombs on other countries, the intention was to force them to surrender. Is that the difference?

-------- Britain doesn't count.... Germany attacked Britain from the air...A Blitzkrieg is an Air Attack ,followed by Tanks, then followed by Infantry and other ground forces....
-----------Germany couldn't beat the R.A.F...or the British Navy.....Cross the channel with, tanks or ground forces...So Britain never faced a true Blitzkrieg...Just a Blitz,air attack...

-----------------Like Ukraine being attacked with blitzkrieg by Putin, Russia/Soviet Union....In 1939 A.D...Finland was attacked with blitzkrieg by Stalin, Russia/Soviet Union....Like Stalin, Putin was stopped and humiliated, by a poor showing of a Russian/Soviet Army... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...On June 8th, 2022 A.D. ...The Ukraine will pass , Finland's record of 105 days... Surviving an invasion by a larger country... Ironically... Commie Pinko Russia/Soviet Union... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:58 am

If you're ever confused on what a blitz vs a blitzkrieg is, you need only look at D-Day and the Desert Storm conflict in comparisons.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:30 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
Qwert wrote:(wonder when you start to like Ukraine)

It's okay, we're probably only 1-2 weeks away from the Western media getting bored with Ukraine and moving onto to whatever the next outrage is.

Peaches should be banned as they are overtly sexual.
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,