Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:14 am

bigtoughralf wrote:The head of Doctors Without Borders has today singled out the US Government for severe criticism, reprimanding it for repeatedly blocking UN resolutions that would require the IDF to observe a ceasefire in Gaza:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-02-22/

The Israeli invasion has now killed nearly 30,000 Gazans. The US continues to shield Israel from punishment. Palestinian children continue to die in their beds.

Do you mean the children (and women) the Hamas fighters hide behind? Those human shields? Hamas needs better shields to avoid such casualties. Hamas fighters look like wimps and cowards to this observer, ralph.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:39 pm

Every human rights lawyer, expert and world leader: 'Israel is committing atrocities in Gaza'

CC poster justplay4fun: 'Hamas is forcing Israel to commit atrocities in Gaza'

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:22 am

bigtoughralf wrote:Every human rights lawyer, expert and world leader: 'Israel is committing atrocities in Gaza'

CC poster justplay4fun: 'Hamas is forcing Israel to commit atrocities a measured response to atrocities committed by Hamas in Gaza Israel.

Now FIXED

Another stupid and silly attempt at a refutation by weak ralph. "Every"..?? NO.

ralph, stop IGNORING the truth that Hamas hides behinds their women and children, COWARDLY Hamas. You never respond to that BASIC TRUTH.

wrong name, ralph.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:21 am

Justplaywithhimself, there you go again with your word salad of words. I see you use refutation again.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:57 am

bigtoughralf wrote:Every human rights lawyer, expert and world leader: 'Israel is committing atrocities in Gaza'

CC poster justplay4fun: 'Hamas is forcing Israel to commit atrocities in Gaza'

In this case, jp4f is confirmed by a multitude of experts.

Quick look at the wikipedia article:
White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said that the United States has intelligence indicating that Hamas is using the Shifa Hospital in Gaza City for military purposes, possibly for weapon storage and also for holding captives

DW military analyst Frank Ledwidge has said that "it's been described... as 'common knowledge' that many of the headquarters [of Hamas] are located under hospitals... [with] entries and exits in places like mosques or schools... [or even] UN facilities... that's why we've seen... so many non-combatant casualties so far".[63]

According to Daphne Richemond-Barak, associate professor of counter-terrorism at Reichman University and author of the 2017 book Underground Warfare, Hamas militants operate under Al-Shifa Hospital gain "the highest level of protection available under the laws of war", as well as a "unique opportunity to operate far from surveillance drones, GPS, and other intelligence-gathering technology". She added that "in Gaza, tunnels are dug in civilian homes, pass under entire neighbourhoods, and lead into populated areas inside Israel... [which] enables Hamas to conceal entry and exit points, and facilitates undetected movement and activity."

Avi Issacharoff has said that Hamas militants are "under the houses and neighborhoods of Gaza City, hoping that Israel won't attack them because they're hiding underneath human shields, and that if Israel will attack those neighborhoods, it'll kill many civilians, and the whole world is going to accuse Israel for war crimes". "The sad thing about all this", Issacharoff said, "is [that] Hamas doesn't care about their own people" and aims "not only to kill Israelis but for as many Palestinian civilians [casualties as well]"

During a UN Security Council meeting on the Middle East held on 24 October 2023, UK Minister of State for Security, Tom Tugendhat, asserted, "We know that Hamas are using innocent Palestinian civilians as human shields; they have embedded themselves in civilian communities."

(all of the above sourced from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_human_shields_by_Hamas and footnoted therein.)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 am

Thanks, Duk.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:16 am

Pack Rat wrote:Justplaywithhimself, there you go again with your word salad of words. I see you use refutation again.

It seems that you do not know its meaning, p-rat.

refutation
the action of proving a statement or theory to be wrong or false.
"scientific theory is always tentative, open to refutation"

What is an example of refutation?

Refutation refers to the act of proving a statement or theory wrong through the use of logical reasoning and evidence.

Refutation Example (2024)
By highlighting exceptions that contradict the claim, the argument's validity is diminished. Example: If someone argues, “All politicians are corrupt,” you could refute it by highlighting politicians known for their integrity and conviction

https://helpfulprofessor.com/refutation-examples/#google_vignette

Refutations are not MERE opinions, that you offer, but are supported with evidence, data, logic, and recognized enlightened sources. You. p-rat, rarely, if ever, offer ANY such worthy rebuttals.

And this is another adhominen attack by the vacuous p-rat. A PATHETIC REFUTATION RESPONSE; correction, not that level, but it is another pointless and feeble response.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:48 pm

February 24, 24 Adoration

My glory is from ages past. My glory has yet been seen by all who believe and nonbelievers alike. My glory surpasses anything that man can create. My glory comes from the Father of all, the Almighty Father and God of all people and nations. Commit your life to following me the Lord God of all. I am the way and the life, says the Lord God of Hosts. Follow me closely. Be not afraid I tell you I am the Lord your God.
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:28 pm

HitRed wrote:
February 24, 24 Adoration

My glory is from ages past. My glory has yet been seen by all who believe and nonbelievers alike. My glory surpasses anything that man can create. My glory comes from the Father of all, the Almighty Father and God of all people and nations. Commit your life to following me the Lord God of all. I am the way and the life, says the Lord God of Hosts. Follow me closely. Be not afraid I tell you I am the Lord your God.

...me thinks, you're in the wrong thread...

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:09 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

CC poster justplay4fun: 'Hamas is forcing Israel to commit atrocities a measured response to atrocities committed by Hamas in Gaza Israel.

Now FIXED

ralph, stop IGNORING the truth that Hamas hides behinds their women and children, COWARDLY Hamas. You never respond to that BASIC TRUTH.

wrong name, ralph.

21,000 dead women and children and the destruction of 70% of Gaza's housing is what you call a 'measured response'?

If all those women and children had Hamas fighters hiding behind them, how come the attacks which killed those children didn't also kill Hamas fighters?

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:29 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Now FIXED

wrong name, ralph.

21,000 dead women and children and the destruction of 70% of Gaza's housing is what you call a 'measured response'?

If all those women and children had Hamas fighters hiding behind them, how come the attacks which killed those children didn't also kill Hamas fighters?

How do you know they didn't?
― Voltaire
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:10 am

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Now FIXED

wrong name, ralph.

Exactly, the Hamas Health Ministry does NOT differentiate civilians vs fighters.

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — More than 29,000 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip since the start of the Israel-Hamas war, the territory’s Health Ministry said Monday, marking another grim milestone in the deadliest round of violence in the history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

(...)
The ministry does not distinguish between civilians and combatants in its records, but says around two-thirds of those killed were women and children. More than 69,000 Palestinians have been wounded, overwhelming the territory’s hospitals, less than half of which are even partially functioning.

(...)
Israel says it has killed over 10,000 Palestinian militants, without providing evidence. The military says it tries to avoid harming civilians and blames the high death toll on Hamas because the militant group fights in dense residential neighborhoods. The military says 236 of its soldiers have been killed since the start of the ground offensive in late October.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/more-than-29000-palestinians-have-been-killed-in-gaza-since-wars-start-health-ministry-says

There are many other such sources, most quoting the Palestinian Health Ministry; here is one:

https://www.voanews.com/a/gaza-death-toll-climbs-above-26-000-health-ministry-reports/7458258.html
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:44 am

There won't be peace in Israel or in the Palestinian areas, until Netanyahu and HAMAS are gone and destroyed!

Netanyahu is a fucking fascist and HAMAS is a terrorist organization that rapes, kidnaps and murders civilians.

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:35 am

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Now FIXED

wrong name, ralph.

Basic maths.

Even if the 9,000 men killed in Gaza have all been Hamas fighters, that's far less than the 21,000 women and children the IDF have killed.

Or are you saying you think:
  • All 9,000 men killed in Gaza have been fighters - 0 adult male civilian deaths
  • Those 9,000 fighters were using a combined total of 21,000 women and children as human shields at the exact moment they were killed
  • Those 9,000 men and 21,000 were sheltering in 70% of Gaza's housing stock, plus almost all of Gaza's hospitals, schools, and refugee camps when they were killed?

In which case I think your argument is that Hamas employs an army of giants so large that the only way to kill them is to bomb every last square inch of Gaza.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Lonous on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:47 pm

Remember when the Nazis called jews and slavs subhumans and then we labeled them war criminals and held trials?
Lets see if that is still the gold standard of human rights, or if things have magically changed for some reason.

Major Lonous

Postby HitRed on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:10 pm

February 25, 24 XLT Adoration

Continue to do my will. You are close, search your heart. I am here I never leave. My words are true brightening the heart. You know what must be done. Continue my will and I will be with you. I call you to my heart.

Captain HitRed

Postby riskllama on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 am

lol, HR...XLT's are for poor people. you gotta go w/the Lariat, imo. if you wanna show off, get the King Ranch...*shrugs*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:24 am

HR please don't double post everything.
― Voltaire
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby kennyp72 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:36 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:The head of Doctors Without Borders has today singled out the US Government for severe criticism, reprimanding it for repeatedly blocking UN resolutions that would require the IDF to observe a ceasefire in Gaza:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-02-22/

The Israeli invasion has now killed nearly 30,000 Gazans. The US continues to shield Israel from punishment. Palestinian children continue to die in their beds.

Do you mean the children (and women) the Hamas fighters hide behind? Those human shields? Hamas needs better shields to avoid such casualties. Hamas fighters look like wimps and cowards to this observer, ralph.

Oh my.
Major kennyp72

Postby kennyp72 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:40 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Now FIXED

wrong name, ralph.

Basic maths.

Even if the 9,000 men killed in Gaza have all been Hamas fighters, that's far less than the 21,000 women and children the IDF have killed.

Or are you saying you think:
  • All 9,000 men killed in Gaza have been fighters - 0 adult male civilian deaths
  • Those 9,000 fighters were using a combined total of 21,000 women and children as human shields at the exact moment they were killed
  • Those 9,000 men and 21,000 were sheltering in 70% of Gaza's housing stock, plus almost all of Gaza's hospitals, schools, and refugee camps when they were killed?

In which case I think your argument is that Hamas employs an army of giants so large that the only way to kill them is to bomb every last square inch of Gaza.

No response to this from the sickening genocide apologists I see.
Major kennyp72

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:14 pm

Ahmad al-Ghuferi lost 103 family members in a single airstrike conducted on their family home by the IDF, including his wife, children, mother, four of his siblings, and dozens of aunts, uncles, cousins and in-laws.

When survivors returned to the rubble to try to retrieve bodies, IDF helicopters hovered overhead shooting at them.

No doubt jp4 will be happy to learn that the 9-day-old Hamas operative and 98-year-old Hamas matriarch hiding among them were also killed in the attack:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68400453

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:48 pm

Sad time for all innocents. Where were your tears for the 1200 hundred men, women and children who were raped, tortured and murdered by HAMAS? How about the 200 plus hostages? Many of them who were raped?

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Sad time for all innocents. Where were your tears for the 1200 hundred men, women and children who were raped, tortured and murdered by HAMAS? How about the 200 plus hostages? Many of them who were raped?

no credible evidence of a single rape has ever been provided - talking points of the right-wing extremist Netanyahu regime
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:16 pm

Biden today, slowly backing away, when asked questions about "Israel" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amNKbkOvNI

he's now a living meme

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:46 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Sad time for all innocents. Where were your tears for the 1200 hundred men, women and children who were raped, tortured and murdered by HAMAS? How about the 200 plus hostages? Many of them who were raped?

no credible evidence of a single rape has ever been provided - talking points of the right-wing extremist Netanyahu regime

Not a single shred of evidence of the b.s. you spit out here.

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,