Conquer Club

Biden/Benjamin Harrison 2.0???

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden/Benjamin Harrison 2.0???

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:40 am

--------Biden is about to become the 2nd U.S. President to have as his predecessor and successor, the same man...
-------- But looking at Benjamin Harrison, 23rd U.S. President, grandson of The 9th U.S. President William H. Harrison... Benny was not really that bad ... Certainly not a disaster like Biden...So , why couldn't he beat Grover Cleveland,twice???
-------- His pros, as President...A strong force for Blacks/African Americans voting rights... During his term...6 Northwestern States joined the USA...An above average economy...He grew The U.S. Navy...Among other positive things...
------- Really, I can only find a couple of cons, to His Presidency...
------ 1) High tariffs ... During his Term, The U.S. Government spent over a Billion dollars for the 1st time...High Government spending...
------ 2) During his term...The last Indian battle with U.S. forces took place...Wounded Knee... Ending The Ghost Dance Movement...The Ending of The Plains Indian Wars... America accomplished it's Manifest Destiny campaign... :(
------ I can't find anything else, Why did Harrison lose reelection???
------ Biden has totally destroyed America in less than 3 years...As Trump would say, Worst President in American History...You can see why , he will lose his reelection...You can't call him... Benjamin Harrison 2.0...It just isn't fair to Benny... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Biden/Benjamin Harrison 2.0???

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:19 am

LOL!
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:07 am

Biden totally destroyed America?

Can we take turns spanking ConfederateSS with a wooden paddle?
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:23 am

I gotta admit I haven't travelled extensively in the U.S. for about 10 years now, but America today seems much the same as it did 10 years ago. If there's been some cataclysm, it's escaped my notice.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:00 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I gotta admit I haven't travelled extensively in the U.S. for about 10 years now, but America today seems much the same as it did 10 years ago. If there's been some cataclysm, it's escaped my notice.

------Yes, no one is defending or running America...Via... The Biden Administration...

---------- Let us look at the big picture...Duk...I will let the drug dealers know not to mess with the guy with Canadian license plates...If you would like to drive through Southwest Detroit, we have some of the Best Mexican Restaurants in America...Just ask Serbia... :D ...

----------- Thanks to Biden's Open Borders...
----------- This isn't counting the regular crime... American streets battle war zones...Death tolls, every weekend...Out match The Ukraine and The Middle East...That's Americans killing Americans....Stores being cleaned out...High prices everywhere...
----------- The Illegal Aliens that have poured into every aspect of America...They are joining the car jacking craze... Especially in Washington D.C...So watch out Duk...They have also formed major pick pocket rings , in the big cities...If this wasn't 21 Century A.D. America...I'd swear We were in A Charles Dickens novel...Pick Pocket rings... :roll:
----------- The Illegal Aliens are not only beating the crap out of American Law Enforcement...They are using up , all resources... Regular Americans are left out in the cold...Over 140+ Democrats voted , not to hold Illegal Aliens for Drunk Driving deaths...Well Illegal Aliens are not held for anything anyway...As the Cartels make Billions in the slave trade...Not to mention a 10 million army has invaded America...
----------- New York City is taking 53 million dollars...For credit cards... Giving them to Illegal Aliens...In Washington State...340 million dollars, ment for COVID...They are taking that money and giving every Illegal Alien , $1,000...
----------- As Americans are finding it hard to buy every day items...I don't know if it works for Canadians...But you should come Duk...If you can avoid being robbed, shot or killed...As a Non American...You could be living life as a King here in America(So you might have a King's view , better than 10 years ago)...
----------- Everything is falling apart... People are fighting on Planes(if you can keep them from falling apart mid flight), Cruise Ships, Restaurants, even in Disney World, I don't mean arguing...I mean , death match fights...
----------- Trains are literally falling off the tracks...More than ever before...
----------- Crime , Economy, Open Borders , The Military being smacked around the World...Our Leaders are the laughing stock of the World...
----------- The LEFT has children being destroyed... Having Elementary school kids(when they are not being shot up)... Being forced gender crap on them...Then having them have their T*Ts and D*cks chopped off...You couldn't make this stuff up...In the worst nightmare...They wont leave children alone...All kids want to do is play...
----------- Trump in 2024 A.D...I don't know if JESUS/GOD took over America...If HE could undo all the Damage Biden and The LEFT have done the past 3 years...Not 10 years DUK , 3 years...You think you wouldn't recognize America today...Join the 330 million Americans who can't recognize America under Biden...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:41 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I gotta admit I haven't travelled extensively in the U.S. for about 10 years now, but America today seems much the same as it did 10 years ago. If there's been some cataclysm, it's escaped my notice.

------Yes, no one is defending or running America...Via... The Biden Administration...

---------- Let us look at the big picture...Duk...I will let the drug dealers know not to mess with the guy with Canadian license plates...If you would like to drive through Southwest Detroit, we have some of the Best Mexican Restaurants in America...Just ask Serbia... :D ...

----------- Thanks to Biden's Open Borders...
----------- This isn't counting the regular crime... American streets battle war zones...Death tolls, every weekend...Out match The Ukraine and The Middle East...That's Americans killing Americans....Stores being cleaned out...High prices everywhere...
----------- The Illegal Aliens that have poured into every aspect of America...They are joining the car jacking craze... Especially in Washington D.C...So watch out Duk...They have also formed major pick pocket rings , in the big cities...If this wasn't 21 Century A.D. America...I'd swear We were in A Charles Dickens novel...Pick Pocket rings... :roll:
----------- The Illegal Aliens are not only beating the crap out of American Law Enforcement...They are using up , all resources... Regular Americans are left out in the cold...Over 140+ Democrats voted , not to hold Illegal Aliens for Drunk Driving deaths...Well Illegal Aliens are not held for anything anyway...As the Cartels make Billions in the slave trade...Not to mention a 10 million army has invaded America...
----------- New York City is taking 53 million dollars...For credit cards... Giving them to Illegal Aliens...In Washington State...340 million dollars, ment for COVID...They are taking that money and giving every Illegal Alien , $1,000...
----------- As Americans are finding it hard to buy every day items...I don't know if it works for Canadians...But you should come Duk...If you can avoid being robbed, shot or killed...As a Non American...You could be living life as a King here in America(So you might have a King's view , better than 10 years ago)...
----------- Everything is falling apart... People are fighting on Planes(if you can keep them from falling apart mid flight), Cruise Ships, Restaurants, even in Disney World, I don't mean arguing...I mean , death match fights...
----------- Trains are literally falling off the tracks...More than ever before...
----------- Crime , Economy, Open Borders , The Military being smacked around the World...Our Leaders are the laughing stock of the World...
----------- The LEFT has children being destroyed... Having Elementary school kids(when they are not being shot up)... Being forced gender crap on them...Then having them have their T*Ts and D*cks chopped off...You couldn't make this stuff up...In the worst nightmare...They wont leave children alone...All kids want to do is play...
----------- Trump in 2024 A.D...I don't know if JESUS/GOD took over America...If HE could undo all the Damage Biden and The LEFT have done the past 3 years...Not 10 years DUK , 3 years...You think you wouldn't recognize America today...Join the 330 million Americans who can't recognize America under Biden...

Such hate and bullshit.

There's a bi-partisan border control bill that's in the Senate. This bill is the strongest bill ever to control the madness at our southern border. BUT Trump and the House Republican will not back this bill. Why? The MAGA nut jobs need the chaos on the southern border. With out the hate and chaos that ConfederateSS and his insurrectionists need to keep in power.

Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,