Conquer Club

Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:09 pm

lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:ALL. NO way, but some (even many, perhaps) are.

So you think many on here support LGBT issues? Really??

Id bet its more than you think- why does that community scare you so much ye of the gladiator dress?

Most transgender issues are LIES; those "women" with male genitalia, beards, and deep voices (with large Adam's Apples) are NOT women, despite their false claims and the support of those looking for another "rights" issue. You do not understand me nor the issue. You post red herrings. Scare me? NOT SO. I am calling a LIE what it is: A LIE.

The name of my clan and associated graphics are irrelevant, despite your attempt to link that to my views and despite the truth.

My cousin is a trans woman -she has no beard no deep voice and no winkie ;) Not sure why someone just trying to be thierselves scares you so much. As for gladiators how much do you know about Alexander the Great?

Is you cousin name mrsdyk by chance (deadname ralf)?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby lokisgal on Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:52 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:ALL. NO way, but some (even many, perhaps) are.

So you think many on here support LGBT issues? Really??

Id bet its more than you think- why does that community scare you so much ye of the gladiator dress?

Most transgender issues are LIES; those "women" with male genitalia, beards, and deep voices (with large Adam's Apples) are NOT women, despite their false claims and the support of those looking for another "rights" issue. You do not understand me nor the issue. You post red herrings. Scare me? NOT SO. I am calling a LIE what it is: A LIE.

The name of my clan and associated graphics are irrelevant, despite your attempt to link that to my views and despite the truth.

My cousin is a trans woman -she has no beard no deep voice and no winkie ;) Not sure why someone just trying to be thierselves scares you so much. As for gladiators how much do you know about Alexander the Great?

Is you cousin name mrsdyk by chance (deadname ralf)?

:lol: :lol:
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,