Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Chicharito sucks nietzsche
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Chicharito sucks nietzsche

He plays for Real Madrid and scored today.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:56 pm

VAAAAAAAAAMOS VAMOS AMEEEEEEERICA

ESTA NOOOOOOOCHE TIENES QUE GANAAAAAAAAAAAR!!

In one hour the final of the Mexican League. America lost 1-0 in the first game.

I leave you a video of the last championship, 1. year ago. America lost 1-0 in the first game and in the second game was playing with 10 and losing 1-0 (2-0) and managed to tie the game in the last minutes and then won on penalty kicks. That was destiny and you know why if you see the vid.

(nevermind the picture of the dude that uploaded it)
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 pm

CAMPEOOOOONES CAMPEOOOONES OLE OLE OLEEE
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Oh so that was what you were talking about on my wall?
Congrats then! How many of your players are in the national team?

On the other hand, the champion s league round of 16 draws were done.
Psg-chelsea like last year with mourinho that had already anticipated it!
Well, at this point of the season, PSG is far from last year s level and chelsea is much better than last year. We ll see in what shape they will be both in february, but a good rematch!

Rm and bayern will have no problem.

BarƧa vs city will be interesting

Monaco vs arsenal.. Arsene wenger coached monaco for 8 years, so pretty much the 2 teams of his life facing each other. I think it will be a close one, monaco has had the best defense of the group stage.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Rigth now only 3.

In the world cup there were 7 and the goalie almost makes it, but since then 3 went to other teams (including Raul Jimenez to Atleti) and one hasn't been called lately.

Real Madrid has it easy to advance. Barcelona not so much.

Do you know if el Kun will be ready for the matches against Barcelona? I'd be happy if he is.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:52 am

nietzsche wrote:Rigth now only 3.

In the world cup there were 7 and the goalie almost makes it, but since then 3 went to other teams (including Raul Jimenez to Atleti) and one hasn't been called lately.

Real Madrid has it easy to advance. Barcelona not so much.

Do you know if el Kun will be ready for the matches against Barcelona? I'd be happy if he is.

I didn't even know he got injured.

It's funny how the chelsea-psg is going to be different from last year. I think that chelsea this season has a team twice as good as last year. Cesc, diego costa, drogba, courtois... terry is at his best again... On the other side paris really sucks. Thiago silva who used to be one of the best if not the best defense in the world sucks ass since the end of last season. We thought it was because he was only thinking of the world cup; but he is just completely terrible. Did you see neymar's goal against psg last week? what the f*ck was he doing? Also, they removed Alex who went to the AC milan in defense to put David Luiz who sucks! Mourinho took him out of chelsea's defense last year to make him play midfield... PSG buys him last summer for 55M!! just look at his terrible world cup and how it was in great part his fault to lose 7-1 vs germany.
Last year, PSG had one of the best midfields with matuidi-motta-verratti; motta totally sucks this season, Matuidi is far from his level from the past years, only verratti is doing good. Zlatan has been half injured all season and his best years might be behind him now. Cavani totally sucks. He might score a decent amount of goals, but he misses too many stuff.
Funny how things changes from one year to the next! Last year I really thought PSG was superior to chelsea... this year there is no comparison.
Major betiko

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 am

betiko wrote:PSG-chelsea

Haha...haha...haha...ew.

That's the kind of match I look at and think "There must be some way they can both lose, right?"

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:32 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:

Haha...haha...haha...ew.

That's the kind of match I look at and think "There must be some way they can both lose, right?"

sempai

you'll have to wait for quarter finals minimum for that! ;)

by the way, what do you think of lampard that might not go back to NYCFC next season?
Major betiko

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:10 am

betiko wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:

Haha...haha...haha...ew.

sempai

by the way, what do you think of lampard that might not go back to NYCFC next season?

Meh. To be honest, I wasn't all that excited when we signed him. I've never really been a big fan of Lampard - he's a good player, certainly, but I usually root for players based on the clubs they play for, and he's never played for any club I really liked.
I'm much more excited for David Villa.

sempai

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:24 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:
betiko wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:

Haha...haha...haha...ew.

sempai

Meh. To be honest, I wasn't all that excited when we signed him. I've never really been a big fan of Lampard - he's a good player, certainly, but I usually root for players based on the clubs they play for, and he's never played for any club I really liked.

sempai

villa signed for NYCFC? didn't know that. Actually, didn't really followed what happend to him this summer... he left the atletico? or is he signing now for christmas?
And a bit dumb not to be happy when a good player signs for your club only because you're no chelsea fan. If he comes to NYCFC he'll most likely be the franchise player. Has NYCFC started its first season this year or will it start next year? next year right? the club hasn't played any game yet?
Among new yorkers following the MLS, who will be more popular, red bull or city?
Major betiko

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:47 am

betiko wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:
betiko wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:

Haha...haha...haha...ew.

sempai

sempai

villa signed for NYCFC? didn't know that. Actually, didn't really followed what happend to him this summer... he left the atletico? or is he signing now for christmas?
And a bit dumb not to be happy when a good player signs for your club only because you're no chelsea fan. If he comes to NYCFC he'll most likely be the franchise player. Has NYCFC started its first season this year or will it start next year? next year right? the club hasn't played any game yet?
Among new yorkers following the MLS, who will be more popular, red bull or city?

Villa signed before Lampard did - he's playing with Melbourne now.
Don't call me dumb just because I don't think like you do. Just because you say he's a good player doesn't mean I say he's a good player - and even if he is a good player, that doesn't mean I have to like him or start kissing the ground he walks on when he says he's coming to play for my team. If he plays well for NYCFC, I'll root for him - probably.
NYCFC starts play in 2015.
Hard to say - RBNY is the more established club (they were the only club for 2 decades) - but their arena is not actually in New York, and can be quite a pain to get to.
NYCFC's done a lot to appeal to New York fans - from having the Yankees involved in ownership to basing the design for their crest on the old subway tokens.

sempai

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Well lampard is still good enough for MCFC in spite of his age, and he s doing well enought that they want to break the deal with NYCFC to keep him longer. We re talking about a franchise that hasn t even started playing, so a guy that still plays in a top team in premiership where he is a legend (4th all time top scorer of the premiership tied with thierry henry, only that he is a midfielder) would obviously be a huge loss if he doesn t come. You don t have to like him as a person or whatever (i heard he s a dick), but being indifferent to his none arrival is pretty dumb (not calling you dumb, but that thought is). You guys are starting with an empty shell, managing to sign a still very decent player like him should be a blessing.

Anyway niet, i just saw that the real madrid has beaten cruz azul 4-0 in the clubs world cup semi finals. Were you secretly hoping to see your fellow mexicans do good or was. It all about being a real madrid fan?
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:23 pm

betiko wrote:Well lampard is still good enough for MCFC in spite of his age, and he s doing well enought that they want to break the deal with NYCFC to keep him longer. We re talking about a franchise that hasn t even started playing, so a guy that still plays in a top team in premiership where he is a legend (4th all time top scorer of the premiership tied with thierry henry, only that he is a midfielder) would obviously be a huge loss if he doesn t come. You don t have to like him as a person or whatever (i heard he s a dick), but being indifferent to his none arrival is pretty dumb (not calling you dumb, but that thought is). You guys are starting with an empty shell, managing to sign a still very decent player like him should be a blessing.

Anyway niet, i just saw that the real madrid has beaten cruz azul 4-0 in the clubs world cup semi finals. Were you secretly hoping to see your fellow mexicans do good or was. It all about being a real madrid fan?

Absolutely not. I was rooting for 10 more goals by RM.

If they were playing against Barca then yes, i wouldve wanted Cruz Azul to win. But not so much, because he's fun to see Cruz Azul lose, they are suposedly one of the important teams in Mexico and haven't won a championship in like 15 years.

This RM is very impressive, makes you feel that at some point they will score 10 goals.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:44 pm

is there any rivalry between club america and cruz azul? or not particularly?
and a club america vs real madrid? (maybe next year! :p)
Major betiko

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Are you just a RM fan because that little shit Chicharsucko is there?

Anyway, Arsenal is the best
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Are you just a RM fan because that little shit Chicharsucko is there?

Thierry Henry retired today.
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:15 pm

betiko wrote:is there any rivalry between club america and cruz azul? or not particularly?
and a club america vs real madrid? (maybe next year! :p)

America is the most hated team in Mexico. Chivas is the club with the most fans, and Cruz Azul has also some titles in the recent times 1970-present. Toluca has made his way into the list of big teams of Mexico with tittles, but they don't have as many fans as the others. Some add Pumas to the list, because of the number of fans, not exactly the tittles.

Every year America plays 3 clasicos. Historically America-Chivas is the biggest, but lately America-Pumas is more expected because of the fan rivalry, being both teams of Mexico city. And America-Cruz Azul is called the Young clasico because both teams have a lot of titles in the recent era.

In tittles, this is the list in the professional era. (America just became the greatest!)

1. America 12
2. Chivas 11
3. Toluca 10

I don't remember the rest.. who does?
General nietzsche

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Are you just a RM fan because that little shit Chicharsucko is there?

Thierry Henry retired today.

f*ck you =(
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Anyway, Arsenal is the best

You know, Arsenal had Carlos Vela and Arsene never gave him a chance. He only let him play the pre-season games. Vela wasted like 5 years in Arsenal.

I remember recording the first matches of Arsenal's season hoping to see Vela play. Cause he's awesome. Yet, Arsene had always in mind other players to lose.

Cause that's all Arsene can do. Lose, lose, lose. Serves him right for benching Carlitos Vela.

General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:26 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Anyway, Arsenal is the best

You know, Arsenal had Carlos Vela and Arsene never gave him a chance. He only let him play the pre-season games. Vela wasted like 5 years in Arsenal.

I remember recording the first matches of Arsenal's season hoping to see Vela play. Cause he's awesome. Yet, Arsene had always in mind other players to lose.

Cause that's all Arsene can do. Lose, lose, lose. Serves him right for benching Carlitos Vela.

i'm taking bets that monaco eliminates arsenal in champions league in february. arsenal are just losers.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 pm

I know football is competition, that there are a lots of teams that want what you want, that sometimes things just don't work out, etc., but Arsenal has been really patient with Arsene Wenger. You cannot say they don't invest in the team.

Yes, at some point they played very well, but what do they have to show for it? Argument can be made that the best era of Arsenal with Arsene Wenger it was all because of Henry.

And he's probably betiko's uncle.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:32 am

nietzsche wrote:I know football is competition, that there are a lots of teams that want what you want, that sometimes things just don't work out, etc., but Arsenal has been really patient with Arsene Wenger. You cannot say they don't invest in the team.

Yes, at some point they played very well, but what do they have to show for it? Argument can be made that the best era of Arsenal with Arsene Wenger it was all because of Henry.

And he's probably betiko's uncle.

Well to be honnest, arsene has done an amazing job financially. I think he's qualified every year for the champions league, always buys young promissing players and sells them for a few times the price. But what's the use of always having a young team that will be good in a few years if you are starting all over again year after year...
they changed their politics and have started buying superstars for high prices such as ozil and alexis sanchez... alexis is doing well, but ozil is doing crap. I have to say that given his level when he played for RM I thought he would've done great playing for arsenal. Anyway, we all know they end up screwing up. Yeah, they won the FA cup last year, first title in like ten years, woohoo!
Monaco is an extremely defensive team, and in spite of not having the 2 colombian superstars james rodriguez and Falcao anymore, they still have a pretty decent team. They had a low UEFA index for the group stage dram and were in the 4th group, so they logically should've ended 4th of their qualifying group... but ended up first with the best defense of the champions league (only 2 goals received or was it only 1, can't remember).
Major betiko

Postby JBlombier on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 pm

On the overall sports awards of The Netherlands, football has taken an interesting stance.

Best Sportsman - Arjen Robben
Best Team - Holland's WC team
Best Media moment - Robin van Persie's goal against Spain in the WC
Best Coach - Louis van Gaal

There are some other categories, but it's remarkable that it's been 17 years ago that the "Best Sportsman" award went to a football player. It's the biggest sport here in Holland , but eventhough we have some world champions in other disciplines, the general idea of the best sportsman is Arjen Robben. I can name a few others who did an even better job (Dafne Schippers - Athletics, just an example), but didn't make it.

It shows how much the WC matters. Let's hope it doesn't make it to Qatar. Or did I say something out of line? It sure seems that way....
Colonel JBlombier

Postby nietzsche on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:03 pm

betiko's ideal woman

General nietzsche

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,