Conquer Club

Hilary Clinton

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Well?

Total votes : 0

Postby xtratabasco on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:01 pm

yes, but to abortion or homosexual issues he believes as does the Constitution that each state should represent the people of that state.

kind of problomatic, but I still believe he is this countrys only hope of not being in continuall war with the middle east including a pending draft.

type in alex jones interviews ron paul and check it out from his own lips
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 pm

xtratabasco wrote:yes, but to abortion or homosexual issues he believes as does the Constitution that each state should represent the people of that state.

kind of problomatic, but I still believe he is this countrys only hope of not being in continuall war with the middle east including a pending draft.

On Abortion:

Constitutional Party wrote:To that end, the Constitution of the United States was ordained and established for "ourselves and our posterity." Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion. We also oppose the distribution and use of all abortifacients.

On Gay marriage:
The Constitutional Party wrote:No government may legitimately authorize or define marriage or family relations contrary to what God has instituted.

If you want to see for yourself, Check it out here, because they say that in no way should there be either one of those. Check your facts next time. The reason I know this is because I considered joining up with it.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby xtratabasco on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:12 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:yes, but to abortion or homosexual issues he believes as does the Constitution that each state should represent the people of that state.

On Abortion:

Constitutional Party wrote:To that end, the Constitution of the United States was ordained and established for "ourselves and our posterity." Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion. We also oppose the distribution and use of all abortifacients.

On Gay marriage:
The Constitutional Party wrote:No government may legitimately authorize or define marriage or family relations contrary to what God has instituted.

If you want to see for yourself, Check it out here, because they say that in no way should there be either one of those. Check your facts next time. The reason I know this is because I considered joining up with it.

look, I know my facts.

Ron Paul supports the States to make their own rules.

that doesnt mean he is pro gays or abortion.

He respectrs and supports the US Constitution pure and simple.

nothing is cast in stone, even the Constitution Party.

stop arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby PerkinsRooster on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 pm

DaGip wrote:
Uh...let's see. Bush is already preparing to give the WhiteHouse to Hillary...sooo, that leaves me to assume that Bush wants Hillary to win. Why? So Hillary can continue the war in the MidEast, that is apparent...if you are Republican...VOTE RON PAUL 2008! I am Republican...I am voting Ron Paul. Get out of the MidEast all together. The Libertarian and Republican view is Ron Paul's belief, and the Dems don't want to continue the war, right? So Ron Paul fills all those voids.

If you are Republican, please, Vote Ron Paul!

(Neo-Con=Democrats that infilitrated the Republican Party...Bush is secretly a Democrat...no wonder why he wants Hillary to win, no wonder why we have the BIGGEST government EVER!) True Republicans oppose this...so Ron Paul opposes it...Ron Paul is the only choice for me. All other candidates are fake and scummy!

So is Hillary a bleeding heart lefty pinko communist or a warmongering neo-conservative intent on perpetrating a failing war on terror??? I've heard both in this same thread! I'm so confused! :roll:
Let's golf.
Major PerkinsRooster

Postby Serbia on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:15 pm

Paul's views on the war will keep me from ever considering him. The war on terror is the biggest issue in our time.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,