Conquer Club

Santa is REAL!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:53 pm

Bigfalcon65 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bigfalcon65 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bigfalcon65 wrote:
Tyr wrote:chinas not communist they say theya re but really their not

depends on how you look at it, you could argue for either direction
They adopted many Capitalist ideals. It is common knowledge.

i realize this, but it still has communist roots though i do think they will convert eventually
To what? Communism? There were huge protests about not having ENOUGH Capitalism! What does that tell you?

no dumbass, can i call you dumbass do you mind? i hope not. i meant i beleive that they will someday totally convert to capatilism
It may do them some good, from all the strife that Communist caused. By the way, I'll let that one time you calling me a "dumbass" pass. If you wish to attempt to insult me for you yourself being vague on an issue, take it to Flame Wars.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Bigfalcon65 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bigfalcon65 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bigfalcon65 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Bigfalcon65 wrote:
Tyr wrote:chinas not communist they say theya re but really their not

depends on how you look at it, you could argue for either direction
They adopted many Capitalist ideals. It is common knowledge.

i realize this, but it still has communist roots though i do think they will convert eventually
To what? Communism? There were huge protests about not having ENOUGH Capitalism! What does that tell you?

no dumbass, can i call you dumbass do you mind? i hope not. i meant i beleive that they will someday totally convert to capatilism
It may do them some good, from all the strife that Communist caused. By the way, I'll let that one time you calling me a "dumbass" pass. If you wish to attempt to insult me for you yourself being vague on an issue, take it to Flame Wars.

ahh yes this is what ive been missing, you remind me of the likes of hecter and iliad hahhahaha
Former AP clan member
Former freedom fighter
Now a communist

Lieutenant Bigfalcon65

Postby DaGip on Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:50 am

Simonov wrote:santa claus is a capitalist invention made only to force people spend a lot of money on not-neccesary gifts. i hate this shit, the city is getting decorated 2 months before... :roll: :roll:

DING! DING!

Conspiracy Theorist Alert!

(and it's not me... :wink: )
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby b.k. barunt on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:47 am

Chris7He wrote:No... Lenin knew that true dictorial communism couldn't work and tried for a liberal one, but Stalin changed back to a dictorial government.
What the hell is "liberal communism"? Just because Lenin was not as extreme as Stalin does not mean he was Liberal in his ideology, so please explain what "liberal communism" is. Communism is by nature totalitarian when forced upon a culture. I've read at least half of Das Kapital, and i don't recall seeing Marx mention it. Did you make it up?

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby ignotus on Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:41 am

b.k. barunt wrote:
Chris7He wrote:No... Lenin knew that true dictorial communism couldn't work and tried for a liberal one, but Stalin changed back to a dictorial government.
What the hell is "liberal communism"? Just because Lenin was not as extreme as Stalin does not mean he was Liberal in his ideology, so please explain what "liberal communism" is. Communism is by nature totalitarian when forced upon a culture. I've read at least half of Das Kapital, and i don't recall seeing Marx mention it. Did you make it up?

Honibaz

I think Chris7He meant to point out this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy#End_of_NEP
Here's your answer: End of NEP (made by Lenin) to First Petoljetka's (Five year plans by Stalin).

I like X-mass, but all this decorations and "you must buy, buy, BUY!!!" season is getting on my nerves. True believers decorate their tree only on X-mass eve and not two and a half mouths earlier. And Santa is just a strange mixture of Saint Nicholas and baby Jesus... :roll:
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby kalishnikov on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:18 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:Bah. Other then the name, little difference between Commies and Nazis.

I'm tempted to write some ridiculously long diatribe about this somewhat ignorant comment, but it's like 5:30 am so I'll opt for 'nu-uh' and hope someone else shows you the error of your ways.

Also, I hate you. :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby kalishnikov on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:20 am

One more thing, this thread didn't quite go as planned, eh m_t?
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Re: Santa is REAL!

Postby bryguy on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:03 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:In December of 1947, during a trial (or hearing) Santa was proven to be real when he attended it to determine whether or not he was insane. The court ruled in his favor, and thus, not only was Santa proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but Christmas was able to continue.

glad u watch miracle on 34th street also :)
Corporal bryguy

Postby b.k. barunt on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 am

ignotus wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:

Honibaz

Here's your answer: End of NEP (made by Lenin) to First Petoljetka's (Five year plans by Stalin).

I like X-mass, but all this decorations and "you must buy, buy, BUY!!!" season is getting on my nerves. True believers decorate their tree only on X-mass eve and not two and a half mouths earlier. And Santa is just a strange mixture of Saint Nicholas and baby Jesus... :roll:

Do you normally take it upon yourself to not only speak for people, but google for them also? I was curious to see if chris could explain himself, or if he was just talking out of his ass. Again. How do you know what chris "meant to point out"?

On the Christmas thing, Bah Fucking Humbug!

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby ignotus on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:40 am

b.k. barunt wrote:
ignotus wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:

Honibaz

Do you normally take it upon yourself to not only speak for people, but google for them also? I was curious to see if chris could explain himself, or if he was just talking out of his ass. Again. How do you know what chris "meant to point out"?

Honibaz

I know what Chris meant because I'm a Historian, and one of my areas of interest is period between WWI and WWII.
:roll:

And my friends call me "the apologist"... :wink:
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

Lieutenant ignotus

Postby CrazyAnglican on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:53 am

Yeah, "Miracle on 34th Street" is a good movie; we watched it last night. I love the scene where Santa speaks Dutch to the Dutch girl. I'm quite the fan of "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Carol" (In it's many forms) as well.
Corporal CrazyAnglican

Postby Wisse on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:59 am

ignotus wrote:And it was the real Santa?

Isn't your American Santa in fact Saint Nicolas? :roll:

wrong its sint nicolaas, (sint = saint) (sint nicolaas was a dutch man)
it is a holiday in the netherlands, he comes with a steamboot from "spain" [they let the childer believe in it, with presents for everyone around the world] (how would a steamboot even carry 16mil presents just for the netherlands...) then his "zwarte pieten" bring the presents trough the chimney (not sure why we are celbrating xmas also but well i don't celebrate it i only have the tree :P )
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby b.k. barunt on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:16 am

ignotus wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:
ignotus wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:

Honibaz

Honibaz

I know what Chris meant because I'm a Historian, and one of my areas of interest is period between WWI and WWII.

* * zip, right over his head * * Again, i wanted to see if
he knew what he was talking about. :roll:

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby ignotus on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:01 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:
ignotus wrote:
b.k. barunt wrote:Do you normally take it upon yourself to not only speak for people, but google for them also? I was curious to see if chris could explain himself, or if he was just talking out of his ass. Again. How do you know what chris "meant to point out"?

Honibaz

* * zip, right over his head * * Again, i wanted to see if
he knew what he was talking about. :roll:

Honibaz

Boo hoo!
:roll: :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :roll:
heavycola wrote:

Lieutenant ignotus

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,