Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby betiko on Fri May 30, 2014 12:41 pm

I don't know the idea you have about french people but she looks very very french. on her last picture it's definitely not her real hair colour; her hair colour on the 2 first pictures is among the most common for french girls. If anything she could be belgian, because she is definitely more northern france typed, and I'm actually not sure if she isn't actually a belgian citizen.. There's a lot of famous people here in france we learn after that they are belgian and not french.

the girl you posted is totally mediterranean and could be portuguese, spanish, southern french, italian... hard to say. The beret makes this picture just so authentic lol.

I think this is how a swedish girl looks like!!

speaking of which.... anyone watches the show "vikings"? Oh my god, this canadian actress, Catherine Winnick, is so fuckin hot!

Major betiko

Postby Gillipig on Fri May 30, 2014 12:57 pm

betiko wrote:I don't know the idea you have about french people but she looks very very french. on her last picture it's definitely not her real hair colour; her hair colour on the 2 first pictures is among the most common for french girls. If anything she could be belgian, because she is definitely more northern france typed, and I'm actually not sure if she isn't actually a belgian citizen.. There's a lot of famous people here in france we learn after that they are belgian and not french.

the girl you posted is totally mediterranean and could be portuguese, spanish, southern french, italian... hard to say. The beret makes this picture just so authentic lol.

speaking of which.... anyone watches the show "vikings"? Oh my god, this canadian actress, Catherine Winnick, is so fuckin hot!

The first image you showed is spot on, very Swedish not just the hair colour but also her face. Sterotypes often exist for a reason, most of the time they're true.

The other girl, the Canadian actress, she probably has ancestors who were Scandinavian, but probably also mixed with British ancestors or something because she doesn't look very Scandinavian to a Scandinavian ;).
She looks like what people who are not Scandinavian think Scandinavians look like. actually now that I think about it I think she looks a little Polish, there's something in her face that reminds me of slavic girls at least.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby patches70 on Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Gillipig wrote:
betiko wrote:I don't know the idea you have about french people but she looks very very french. on her last picture it's definitely not her real hair colour; her hair colour on the 2 first pictures is among the most common for french girls. If anything she could be belgian, because she is definitely more northern france typed, and I'm actually not sure if she isn't actually a belgian citizen.. There's a lot of famous people here in france we learn after that they are belgian and not french.

The first image you showed is spot on, very Swedish not just the hair colour but also her face. Sterotypes often exist for a reason, most of the time they're true.

actually now that I think about it I think she looks a little Polish,

I'd put some pole in her.....
Private patches70

Postby betiko on Fri May 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Yeah but the french girl you posted, is she really the stereotype of the french girl you would imagine? I m really not sure that girl on the picture is French (she could be french, but definitely not typical french).

Regarding the canadian actress, she doesn t look scandinavian to me, I just posted her because the viking helmet made me think of the show "vikings" that i m watching lately, and that girl that I find particularly hot. I don t know, something about her charming nose.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Fri May 30, 2014 1:55 pm

This girl is beautiful, this is the type of beauty for which I'd marry. Perhaps I put the bar too high because I really don't want to get married.

Michelle Monaghan

el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 pm

nietzsche wrote:This girl is beautiful, this is the type of beauty for which I'd marry. Perhaps I put the bar too high because I really don't want to get married.

Michelle Monaghan

I'd need to see more of her before I could say she's hot, but I'd definitely say she's cute.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby nietzsche on Fri May 30, 2014 10:29 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:
nietzsche wrote:This girl is beautiful, this is the type of beauty for which I'd marry. Perhaps I put the bar too high because I really don't want to get married.

Michelle Monaghan

I'd need to see more of her before I could say she's hot, but I'd definitely say she's cute.

sempai

She's not too voluptuous.

General nietzsche

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri May 30, 2014 11:38 pm

I dated a girl that size and shape many years ago. She was lovely, though not my normal type of girl. One of the three great loves of my life.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Gillipig on Sat May 31, 2014 3:27 am

That Monagahan girl looks like trouble, one night stand hell yeah, relationshup, nah. She looks good though but she has the look of a prude and demanding bitch to me for some reason.

@betiko, perhaps she is a little Italian looking and the French Beret has me fooled, but if I had to guess her nationality just based on her face I'd say still say French so she's definitely part of what I view as stereotypical French.

@the canadian actress, she does have a polish nose, lol.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Sat May 31, 2014 4:23 am

Gillipig wrote:That Monagahan girl looks like trouble, one night stand hell yeah, relationshup, nah. She looks good though but she has the look of a prude and demanding bitch to me for some reason.

@betiko, perhaps she is a little Italian looking and the French Beret has me fooled, but if I had to guess her nationality just based on her face I'd say still say French so she's definitely part of what I view as stereotypical French.

this is a bask beret. Over 2 thirds of the basks are spanish, 1 third french (or even less). This means that viewing this beret as a french thing will get you wrong most of the time.

and yeah, that girl nietzsche posted does look cute. She is really too flat though... nietzsche you can't run from the no tits at all to the monster tits all the time.

anyway, out of these french actresses; one is actually from belgium, one has italian origins, one has greek origins, one has no origins as far as we know, and one has malian origins. wich is which?

Major betiko

Postby Gillipig on Sat May 31, 2014 1:02 pm

betiko wrote:
Gillipig wrote:That Monagahan girl looks like trouble, one night stand hell yeah, relationshup, nah. She looks good though but she has the look of a prude and demanding bitch to me for some reason.

this is a bask beret. Over 2 thirds of the basks are spanish, 1 third french (or even less). This means that viewing this beret as a french thing will get you wrong most of the time.

and yeah, that girl nietzsche posted does look cute. She is really too flat though... nietzsche you can't run from the no tits at all to the monster tits all the time.

anyway, out of these french actresses; one is actually from belgium, one has italian origins, one has greek origins, one has no origins as far as we know, and one has malian origins. wich is which?

Nationalities can be deceiving, I had friend from school for example, he has two polish parents but was born and raised in Sweden, speaks with no accent and isn't a Polish citizen. He's not an ethnic Swede but his passport would have you believe he is.
And there are many other examples, ethnic British people born in British colonies in Africa for example. And you have plenty of Africans in France who were born in France but that still doesn't make them ethnic French. So unless you have their dna it's very difficult to say someone is flat out wrong, a passport is not the best indication, it is a good one but far from bulletproof. Having said that I'm going to say where I think they're from.
The black girl I would say is from Mali of course, the girl above her I'd say is Greek, the fake blonde with a finger on her chin is Italian, the girl at the top is the Belgian girl and the one in the middle of the set is the one you think is pure French.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Well i thought we were playing a fun game not about passport but about dna to find out who is from where originally.
The italian was the first one, the belgian the second the rest you got it right.

The one in the middle was in inglorious basterds too by the way.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Sat May 31, 2014 1:22 pm

The fake blond also has a photo shopped chest.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 31, 2014 1:47 pm

betiko wrote:and yeah, that girl nietzsche posted does look cute. She is really too flat though... nietzsche you can't run from the no tits at all to the monster tits all the time.

You do get this is just fantasy right?

I can pretty much f*ck everyone I want in my head.

There, I just fucked your sister.
General nietzsche

Postby Gillipig on Sat May 31, 2014 2:03 pm

All I'm trying to say is that nationalities can be decieving, it's still fun to guess though.

To keep with the guessing game theme, which of these models are Swedish and which are British? Three of each.

Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Sat May 31, 2014 2:22 pm

2&3 are swede, the third one i can t really tell between 1 or 6..
Major betiko

Postby crispybits on Sat May 31, 2014 5:25 pm

I woulda said 3,4,6 are the swedes
Major crispybits

Postby notyou2 on Sat May 31, 2014 6:31 pm

New game, guess her nationality only from her cleavage, no faces.
Captain notyou2

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:42 am

Correct answer is #1,3,4 are Swedish, #2,5,6 are British.

crispybits got #3 and 4 right

Betiko got #3 right

Both got #3 right and neither guessed #1.
This girl was appereantly easy to identify as Swedish:
Click image to enlarge.

And this one a lot harder:
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 pm

i had a doubt between 1 and 6; #4 is hard to identify as she seems all fake.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:38 pm

where are these blonds from????

If you do it without cheating you are really good.

Major betiko

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:11 pm

My bedroom.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 pm

betiko wrote:where are these blonds from????

Can't tell about the last one - but the other: these blondes are from a bottle.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:23 am

betiko wrote:where are these blonds from????

Holland is my guess.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 am

They are all from a different country, you need to wild guess for each. I can already tell you that none of them is dutch.

By the way, aren t the last girl s tits just outstandingly perfect?
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,