Conquer Club

Wow

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wow

Postby Iliad on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 am

I just realised it's september 11 and there has been no news or even a thread about it. Guess that says something, huh?
Private 1st Class Iliad

Re: Wow

Postby oVo on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:00 am

Dunno 'bout that... it's been a part of every news report I've seen this morning.
Major oVo

Postby heavycola on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 am

what's so special about september 11th? Is this to do with england hammering croatia? Cos that will go down in history, mark my words.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Iliad on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 am

heavycola wrote:what's so special about september 11th? Is this to do with england hammering croatia? Cos that will go down in history, mark my words.

Victories for the english team are so rare they need to be isolated and kept safe for generations to watch and gawk it and wait a century until the next
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby jiminski on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 am

Iliad wrote:
heavycola wrote:what's so special about september 11th? Is this to do with england hammering croatia? Cos that will go down in history, mark my words.

Victories for the english team are so rare they need to be isolated and kept safe for generations to watch and gawk it and wait a century until the next

South Africa 53-8 Australia

heh .. i think you are still the best at Aussie-Rules .. but the Irish might give you a thumping.
Lieutenant jiminski

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,