Conquer Club

Does anyone know....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does anyone know....

Postby Hologram on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:57 pm

what the f*ck applied mathematics is? Specifically?

Second question: want to point me to some good places to do research for a stupid research paper I have to do?
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Re: Does anyone know....

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:51 am

Hologram wrote:want to point me to some good places to do research for a stupid research paper I have to do?

Wikipedia. 'nuff said.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Hologram on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 am

Except I need good sources (by my teacher's standard), aka periodicals, scholarly journals, and such
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 am

Hologram wrote:Except I need good sources (by my teacher's standard), aka periodicals, scholarly journals, and such

Wikipedia usually has external links :D

Other than that, I'm lost. I've used Wikipedia on every research paper I've ever written since high school ;)
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,