Conquer Club

Chem Trails... Death from the skies!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chem Trails... Death from the skies!

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Woodruff wrote:I thought they weren't doing it in China?

I have heard that they are... but regardless... this short video is pretty interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ka3DdUsRDU
wake up. This is the end game.

Join our conspiracy clan!
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby StiffMittens on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:32 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
StiffMittens wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
StiffMittens wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:It is the prolonged exposure to the chemicals that cause chronic longterm problems. Do you think that they live in Harlem? Oh, wait... according to you, they don't exist...

So all these planes flying around at 30 or 40 thousand feet are spraying all these chemicals across the sky around the globe (except in China), but all of it drifts down and settles just in Harlem?

You know... I don't really know. Maybe you can go look it up.

I have looked it up, and quite frankly I think there is an indication of something amiss. I just don't think it's part of some vast global conspiracy to subjugate the masses. It could be related to some secret gov't testing, or it could be an indication of the level of particulate pollution in the atmosphere which is causing normal contrails (which should dissipate quickly) to instead linger and become vaguely toxic clouds. But the idea that it is a targeted attack seems highly unlikely.

you are aware of what contrails are, right? and you are aware that this is happening all over the world, in every country... So I think that would rule out military experiment, as that would not be an "experiment" since it is being dome everywhere.

Yes, I am aware of what contrails are. Are you aware that when nuclear weapons were being developed different nations all over the world were testing them?
Sergeant StiffMittens

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm

StiffMittens wrote:Yes, I am aware of what contrails are. Are you aware that when nuclear weapons were being developed different nations all over the world were testing them?

I am. were they testing them in ways that they understood that they were potentially blasting holes into the ozone layer when they were doing upper atmospheric testing? I doubt it. Do we know what they are doing now... no... should they answer the questions? yes... can we speculate, that in conjunction with everything else that is being coordinated that it is pure evil? Yes.

Offer some plausable alternatives if you have any as to what you might think that they are and I will happily entertain them though.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby AAFitz on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
AAFitz wrote:They may very will be plausible. I was just pointing out that the link you chose was ridiculous. Drop that for a real one, and it could be an interesting discussion. Your chosen link does your argument harm though, as it strips any credibility from the topic.

Feel free to share one if you have a better one in mind.

Its your thread, present the link that youre comfortable with. I think youd be as well off with a family guy skit about chemtrails. It would be as scientific as that one though. But heres a link that seems more professional.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

Personally, if you are looking for more professional looking on conspiracy information, you will be sadly disappointed. You may be more inclined to get the glossy information you are looking for from Alex Jones. But you won't find anything from the EPA, CDC, or any other "reliable" source as they are the ones (or under the control of the ones) actually doing this to us. A massive population reduction effort is under way. The global elite simply believe that there are too many underlings in the world, so they have called in Orkin.

So they have innoculated themselves and their families, or did they happen to engineer chemicals that only attack poor people, or, even better, are the chemicals neutralized by $100 bills. Im sorry if these questions seem silly, but considering your post...tit for tat.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby StiffMittens on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
StiffMittens wrote:Yes, I am aware of what contrails are. Are you aware that when nuclear weapons were being developed different nations all over the world were testing them?

I am. were they testing them in ways that they understood that they were potentially blasting holes into the ozone layer when they were doing upper atmospheric testing? I doubt it. Do we know what they are doing now... no... should they answer the questions? yes... can we speculate, that in conjunction with everything else that is being coordinated that it is pure evil? Yes.

Offer some plausable alternatives if you have any as to what you might think that they are and I will happily entertain them though.

Well, I already offered one, but my point was not they are definitely benign and shouldn't be worried about. My point was that the idea that "chemtrails" are a targeted attack against certain members of the public but not others is very far-fetched. We don't know what they are yet ( we, meaning the general public - someone somewhere may know what they are). There is some evidence to support the idea that experimentation with weather control is involved. If that is the case, then someone absolutely should be made to answer some questions about it. As for pure evil, there's just not enough info yet make any such assessment.
Sergeant StiffMittens

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:50 pm

AAFitz wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
AAFitz wrote:They may very will be plausible. I was just pointing out that the link you chose was ridiculous. Drop that for a real one, and it could be an interesting discussion. Your chosen link does your argument harm though, as it strips any credibility from the topic.

Feel free to share one if you have a better one in mind.

Its your thread, present the link that youre comfortable with. I think youd be as well off with a family guy skit about chemtrails. It would be as scientific as that one though. But heres a link that seems more professional.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

Personally, if you are looking for more professional looking on conspiracy information, you will be sadly disappointed. You may be more inclined to get the glossy information you are looking for from Alex Jones. But you won't find anything from the EPA, CDC, or any other "reliable" source as they are the ones (or under the control of the ones) actually doing this to us. A massive population reduction effort is under way. The global elite simply believe that there are too many underlings in the world, so they have called in Orkin.

So they have innoculated themselves and their families, or did they happen to engineer chemicals that only attack poor people, or, even better, are the chemicals neutralized by $100 bills. Im sorry if these questions seem silly, but considering your post...tit for tat.

One of the theories is that contrails contain barium, which will weaken an immune system. This would line up with a plot to diminish populations by releasing a biological element (such as swine flu) on the population with the intent to wipe out the masses.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

StiffMittens wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

Well, I already offered one, but my point was not they are definitely benign and shouldn't be worried about. My point was that the idea that "chemtrails" are a targeted attack against certain members of the public but not others is very far-fetched. We don't know what they are yet ( we, meaning the general public - someone somewhere may know what they are). There is some evidence to support the idea that experimentation with weather control is involved. If that is the case, then someone absolutely should be made to answer some questions about it. As for pure evil, there's just not enough info yet make any such assessment.

nor will there be, until there are millions dead. that is the problem with waiting to answer the questions of what this is.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 pm

captain.crazy wrote:One of the theories is that contrails contain barium, which will weaken an immune system. This would line up with a plot to diminish populations by releasing a biological element (such as swine flu) on the population with the intent to wipe out the masses.

I did follow the link.

The biggest problem with ALL of these theories is not that there is no danger, but that the danger really comes from wholly explained, even "natural" causes. As I said before, we grossly underestimate the chemicals we (industries, agriculture, even households -- particularly households) spew into the atmosphere, the water and bury in the ground.

Instead of wasting your time worrying about imaginary people poisoning us, how about putting that same effort into investigating REAL problems from the very REAL issues out there. Perhaps not quite as much fun, but definitely worthwhile! Then maybe you won't have to go build that cabin in the woods. Or, if you do... it will be safe.

Here are a few: I cannot vouch for any of them, but a brief glance seems to indicate they at least make some reasonable assertions and action plans for solutions. (reasonable, as in I have heard similar things voiced in real scientific journals and such, though I cannot verify that these specifics are true)

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=%22chemicals+i ... micals.htm

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=%22atmospheric ... ution.html

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=%22atmospheric ... o24906.htm

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=%22chemicals+i ... hemfact%2F
Last edited by PLAYER57832 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby StiffMittens on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
StiffMittens wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

nor will there be, until there are millions dead. that is the problem with waiting to answer the questions of what this is.

Shoot first, ask questions later.
Sergeant StiffMittens

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 pm

captain.crazy wrote:

I have heard that they are...

But in this very thread you said that they're not. You seem to be confused.

And you still haven't responded to my query regarding the fast food industry...were you just going to ignore it since it didn't match up to your agenda?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Woodruff wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

And you still haven't responded to my query regarding the fast food industry...were you just going to ignore it since it didn't match up to your agenda?

I'm sorry? I don't believe that I suggested that this wasn't happening in China. In fact, I believe that I posted a link that there is something going on in china... but I don't think that they are hiding it... The link that I posted suggested that they look for clouds and shoot at them with anti aircraft guns.

If you want to talk about fast food... start your own thread. I will post in it. This is about chemtrails.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

I'm sorry? I don't believe that I suggested that this wasn't happening in China.

In fact, you did. In fact, I'm not the only one who has made reference to it. Fascinatingly, you've gone back and deleted it...what an amazing piece of dishonesty there, Mr. Christian!

captain.crazy wrote:If you want to talk about fast food... start your own thread. I will post in it. This is about chemtrails.

Yeah, I didn't think you had a decent response to my point either. But it's nice of you to admit it. Thanks.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Woodruff wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

I'm sorry? I don't believe that I suggested that this wasn't happening in China.

In fact, you did. In fact, I'm not the only one who has made reference to it. Fascinatingly, you've gone back and deleted it...what an amazing piece of dishonesty there, Mr. Christian!

captain.crazy wrote:If you want to talk about fast food... start your own thread. I will post in it. This is about chemtrails.

Yeah, I didn't think you had a decent response to my point either. But it's nice of you to admit it. Thanks.

ummm... that is a wild accusation... I said nothing about the chinese skies except to have posted a video about how they use anti aircraft weapons to seed their clouds. nice try though...

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm

here you go woodie... maby this is the post you are referring too... This wasn't me though...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2055024#p2055024

An apology would be nice, unless you are too much in love with your self.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:31 pm

captain.crazy wrote:here you go woodie... maby this is the post you are referring too... This wasn't me though...

You're correct, it wasn't you and I do apologize. It did seem about as wacked-out as what you're saying and
fit right in line with it, but I do admit that I had the appelation incorrect. My bad. As to your last statement,
I've never had a problem with admitting when I make a mistake. Why would I when it happens so very
rarely? <laughing>

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Woodruff wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:here you go woodie... maby this is the post you are referring too... This wasn't me though...

You're correct, it wasn't you and I do apologize. It did seem about as wacked-out as what you're saying and
fit right in line with it, but I do admit that I had the appelation incorrect. My bad. As to your last statement,
I've never had a problem with admitting when I make a mistake. Why would I when it happens so very
rarely? <laughing>

thanks... now go buy a gas mask.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:23 am

captain.crazy wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

rarely? <laughing>

thanks... now go buy a gas mask.

I won't need it. I'm part of the New World Order. I'm not breathing the same atmosphere as the rest of you losers. Or didn't you realize that all the former-military high school teachers were "all in the know"? Why do you think I'm trying to debunk it!

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Woodruff wrote:I won't need it. I'm part of the New World Order. I'm not breathing the same atmosphere as the rest of you losers. Or didn't you realize that all the former-military high school teachers were "all in the know"? Why do you think I'm trying to debunk it!

Former military high school teacher?
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby captain.crazy on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:I won't need it. I'm part of the New World Order. I'm not breathing the same atmosphere as the rest of you losers. Or didn't you realize that all the former-military high school teachers were "all in the know"? Why do you think I'm trying to debunk it!

probably Former military, high school teacher... but that is just a guess... I suppose that he could be a retired highschool teacher that only taught minitary kids. Either way, it explains his unwillingness to believe that our government is trying to kill us.

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:29 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:

Yes. After I retired from the military (23 years), I became a high school teacher.

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:

probably Former military, high school teacher... but that is just a guess... I suppose that he could be a retired highschool teacher that only taught minitary kids.

Heh...yeah, my punctuation there was a bit confusing, I see now.

captain.crazy wrote:Either way, it explains his unwillingness to believe that our government is trying to kill us.

It does? Why thank you...I didn't realize you held the military and teachers in such high esteem for their tremendous intelligence, but you are correct.

Postby captain.crazy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 pm

oops... Government report re chemtrailing... or atmospheric climate control...

http://downloads.climatescience.gov/sap/sap2-3/sap2-3-final-report-Ch1-Intro.pdf

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby PLAYER57832 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:52 pm

captain.crazy wrote:oops... Government report re chemtrailing... or atmospheric climate control...

http://downloads.climatescience.gov/sap/sap2-3/sap2-3-final-report-Ch1-Intro.pdf

No, its a report on the effect of aerosols in our atmostphere. Nothing really new, just further confirmation.

NOTHING to do with your earlier postulations.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby captain.crazy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:oops... Government report re chemtrailing... or atmospheric climate control...

No, its a report on the effect of aerosols in our atmostphere. Nothing really new, just further confirmation.

NOTHING to do with your earlier postulations.

read this then...

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/ASP_ST_mtg_pres_2009/SchwartzASP_ChiefSci2009.pdf

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby captain.crazy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

here is another approach... one that involves coating the aresols that are released from the ground so that it absorbs light...

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/ASP_ST_mtg_pres_2009/Sedlacek_ASP_mtg.pdf

Lieutenant captain.crazy

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,