WINNERS: Lupo, smix, mirinna, darth emperorOfficial CC Winter Tournament 2010
Brought to you by the Entertainment Team
Freemiums can participate, but will need 1 game slot open at all times.
It's That time of year again. So once again we decided to cheer up, be merry, and present an amazing tournament with a PREMIUM PRIZE!Settings
Map: Christmas (special edition map)
Players per game: 2 to 8
Game Type: 1v1, 4-player doubles, triples & quads
Initial Troops: Automatic
Play Order: Sequential
Fog of War: Off
Round Length: CasualSetup
- This will be a standard bracket-type tournament, single elimination. Matchups will be all random.
- You will begin a snowball fight with your opponents in a quads game. The first person eliminated from the LOSING team will then be eliminated from that round.
- The person that made the first elimination will sit out of the next game, which would be a triples game.
- If the same team loses again, the game turns into doubles, then 1v1.
- If multiple wins are scored in succession, whoever HASN'T made an elimination will be playing in the game.
- Each round the player's playability will be restored.
- The team that makes it through without losing all four players in a single round will be the winners.
Each member of the winning team of the tournament will receive 6 months Premium membership and a general achievement medal. Prize is donated by Entertainment team.Notes
- This tournament is part of CC Winter Festivus 2010.
- Signing up to the tournament counts when posted to this topic (only one member of the team needs to make a post).
- Players have 72 hours to join the games. I will send a reminder after around 36-48.
- Any issues will be solved by the tournament organiser and his word is final.
- Rank of at least cook required!
You may sign up, even if you don't have a team, I will form a team with people that sign up in singles.
- show: Teams
- show: FINALS
- show: Round 5
- show: Round Four
- show: Round Three
- show: Round Two
- show: Round One
Last edited by Gilligan
on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 am, edited 134 times in total.