Rules of the Cup:
- Scoring rules are as per the league. In a nutshell, win before round 9 to get a result. Games ending in round 9 or later are a draw. Every round earlier than the 9th is a goal to the winning team - eg: a win in round 6 is a 3-0 win to the winning team.
- All games are 1v1, with one home game, one away game
- Winner on goal difference goes through, in the case of equal goal difference I'll use the away-goal rule. If this is still tied, we go to replays
- Home team decides the game rules
- Home team must choose a geographically sensible map
- World 2.1 is out, as it is too big. No war maps (eg Waterloo) or things like Conquer Club.
- Italy for example could choose to play on Classic, Europe, or Italy
- A different map and rules can be chosen each game