NOTE: While the tournament may be "continuous," you will not necessarily be playing unendingly. As usual, you might only play one game, playing more if you win.
- There will only be one game at a time.
- This tournament will be continuous and always open for sign ups. New sign ups will get in the back of the "line" of players.
- The winner of the previous game will take on the next challenger(s) in line.
- The winner of the previous game will choose the settings of the next game (including the map).
- Any settings are allowed, but if you remain the champion for multiple rounds you must change at least one element of the game each time.
- After losing a game, you may get in the back of the line again if you wish.
- If you choose to play a team game, the player(s) next in line will become your teammate(s), and remain at the front of the line if you win.
- A champion cannot have the same player as a teammate in any of the team game types (2v2,2v2v2,3v3,4v4) more than once, and so must eventually compete against that player.
- A freemium may reach the front of the line and not have an open slot. In this case, he will be moved backward in line as far as necessary to fill the next requested game by the champion.
- After 70 games, the arcade closes and everyone leaves. Anybody left in line unfortunately doesn't get to play. The player leading the scoreboard with the longest victory streak is declared the ultimate victor!
I will be keeping track of who remains the champion for the longest, in a top-10 style list. If you choose to play a more than 2-player game, the multiple opponents will be counted as multiple victories.
Stephen Wayne: 3 victories (1 round)
Line: (20 players long)
> "Classic Art" ✪ ④ ⇓ ➙ + ☀ <
joe cool 360
L M S
Hands of Blue
Initializing Game >Game 3632171<
"Classic Art" ✪ ④ ⇓ ➙ + ☀
Hands of Blue V sensfan V denominator V Stephen Wayne
Round 1 >Ongoing< Game 3771964
"Oasis" ❸❸ ⇓ ✘ + ☀
Stephen Wayne & joe Cool 360 & smwhitey V switchblade & White Moose & werdna
Game History Key
Bold Name = Defending Champion
Underlined Name(s) = Winner(s)
✪/☠/♁ = Standard/Terminator/Assassin
➁ - ⑧ = # of players in singles game
❷❷/❷❷❷/❷❷❷❷/❸❸/❹❹ = 2v2/2v2v2/2v2v2v2/3v3/4v4
⇓/⇔ = Sequential/Freestyle
✘/➙/➚ = No Spoils/Flat Rate/Escalating
−/+/∞ = Adjacent/Chained/Unlimited
☀/☁ = Fog of War Off/Fog of War On