- The Tournament will consist of 32 players which will be divided and sent off to 4 different prisons.
- In each prison (group of 8 players), there is a snitch (otherwise known as a prison rat). This rat has been giving out all your doings to the prison warden of every attempt you have made to escape/
- You think you know who the rat is, but the only way to be sure is to kill him (your assassin). At the end of each round, the person who was killed drops out of the tourney, while the rest live on. (You do not need to win the game to go on to the next round, just don't get eliminated)
- Unfortunately, the person who was killed is not the rat, and the tournament continues with groups of 7, then groups of 6, then 5...
- The Rat is very evasive and continues to elude death for many rounds, until he is finally discovered and killed in the 3 man game.
- The Government has decided to cut costs and has relocated the 2 survivors from each prison all into a new prison, however, one person made a mistake, and a rat still lives. The same thing happens again in this last prison while the convicts search for the last of the prison rats who have been making their lives miserable.
- Once this stage winds down to three players, you are sure of who the rat is. If you are the one to kill him, you will finally be able to escape from prison unnoticed. The winner of this match wins the whole tournament
- Spoils: Escalating
Fog of war: Yes
Maps: Supermax: Prison Riot!
1. The Neon Peon
7. Bolo XXXV
10. Huntyr Green