Grab your groovy boots or come barefoot if you dare but be ready to dance in pairs with random partners, synchronize your dance in big groups or face off your closest rival in 1v1 dance fest. To know more about the competition and how to become the best dancer around here, read more below and make sure to sign up according to form.
**Competition is opened to everybody with 1 open slot**
This tournament is based on the TV-show So You Think You Can Dance? and it's currently one of my favourite shows. I have no dancing talent therefore I will not take part of it but I will be your host, judge and organiser I'll be trying to keep it as real to the original show as possible and everything is brought out in detail in next posts. Reading all of it isn't needed right away because I'll be making a short overview of settings and setup in this message.
2-5 player Standard and 4-8 player Doubles games
Maps: from map pool below
- Map Pool
- Not all of these maps will be used, random draw decides which ones.
- How to sign up?
- Pick 1 of 3 auditioning cities (NY, CHI or LA) and which day (check post 2 - Rounds). Simple as that!
If you don't pick a city/day then I will do it randomly for you.
- I'm your Goddess and what I say, goes in this tournament. If I feel that something needs changing then I have the right to do if it's fair to everybody and is in the benefit of the tournament.
- Signing up to the tournament counts only when posted to this thread.
- Foe List is ignored. If you wish to play in my tournament then you have to play with anybody who stand in your way.
- If you wish to drop out from the tournament then be polite - let me know about it. Don’t just deadbeat.
- If you need more time to joining games then let me know. I’m sure we can work out something.
- Questions? Comments? Turn to me either by PM or posting to this thread.
- Notification list! If you wish to get a message when I launch a new tournament (I'm letting people know ~48 hours after I've launched the tournament) then please let me know about it - post about it to this thread or send me a private message. If you deadbeat/drop out in my tournament then I will automatically remove you from the list.