Re: Super League - Season 14 ***FULL***

Postby ajnicol1973 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:13 pm

dropped game by accident replace please
Corporal ajnicol1973

Postby Tviorr on Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:53 pm

Ewebasher wrote:
Craig25 wrote:Hey Pher

Tables and Results are still there. The Score Grids have been moved to the end. The Guy (Ewebasher) who was responsible for maintaining them has fell off the face of the earth. They are still there (at the end of the Tabs) but there are loads of mistakes that is why they have been moved.

C

phersjm wrote:What happened to the great tables that you had set up for each league. Found those very useful. Regardless, thanks to your team for putting this on, my favorite thing on CC.

Apologies - fixed now (hopefully), blame work/life for interfering with the important stuff ;)

Woot. Hadnt kept up with the thread, so didnt know why they came back. - Its much appreciated and they were much missed :)

Not sure why youd want work or life, in my experience both are overrated ;)
Major Tviorr

Postby Tviorr on Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:00 pm

And reading this seasons thread, theres no banter...

Really theres every reason there should be some, since Craig is so afraid of the Tiddler that he keeps slipping into the relegation section of League 1 to make sure he doesnt have to be hunted through the streets of Mogul.

I find its a bit chicken of you. - I was always looking forward to beating on you. - So much so that I dropped below the promotion zone to stay with you in league 1 and also lost the Cup to Molespe to avoid being forcibly promoted.

Well, if you are going to hide from me in the lower leagues, I guess I might as well make some points and go after the win in League 1 then. - Fair warning to the other punters :p
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm

I'm not done yet.................I had'nt even noticed you have a chance of promotion. 3-0 Up with 1 to Play v Iteach. I only focus on a select few players, typically the players at the Top of the Hall of Fame. That's where the real Good Players are........

Craig25, Hall of Fame: 1st, Points: 130

The Tiddler, Hall of Fame: 33rd, Points: 28

Not that this is going to happen, but, you could win the Premier 3 Times in a Row and I'd still be in front! So that is why you are flying under the Radar.

But hats off, you seem to be putting in a solid Season without actually winning much........... :D

Tviorr wrote:And reading this seasons thread, theres no banter...

Really theres every reason there should be some, since Craig is so afraid of the Tiddler that he keeps slipping into the relegation section of League 1 to make sure he doesnt have to be hunted through the streets of Mogul.

I find its a bit chicken of you. - I was always looking forward to beating on you. - So much so that I dropped below the promotion zone to stay with you in league 1 and also lost the Cup to Molespe to avoid being forcibly promoted.

Well, if you are going to hide from me in the lower leagues, I guess I might as well make some points and go after the win in League 1 then. - Fair warning to the other punters :p
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:29 pm

Well, I have time ;)

In 3 seasons youll have 130 points plus ... how many points is it for 3 relegations ?? ;)
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:30 am

When you play most of your Super League RISK in the Premier, a MINIMUM of 60% of the players get RELEGATED. Double the number from any other League.

So it would not be fair to compare number of RELEGATIONS.

I can understand why you did'nt consider that (never having played in the Premier). :D

Tviorr wrote:Well, I have time ;)

In 3 seasons youll have 130 points plus ... how many points is it for 3 relegations ?? ;)
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:09 am

Nah, I think Im just confused by the age of the points. - Ive only been around 9 or 10 seasons, so Im not sure Ive actually been around to see you make a point :P
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:37 am

I totally understand. So, if you have been around for 9 Seasons that takes you back to Season 5. So, you should have remembered these GLORIOUS Seasons:

- Season 6, Championship WINNER: Craig25
- Season 9, PREMIER WINNER: Craig25
- Season 10, PREMIER WINNER: Craig25
- Season 12, League 1 WINNER - Craig25

And if you have been around for 10 Season.....

- Season 4, Championship WINNER: Craig25

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner. All done in the Top Leagues :D

Tviorr wrote:Nah, I think Im just confused by the age of the points. - Ive only been around 9 or 10 seasons, so Im not sure Ive actually been around to see you make a point :P
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:20 am

I'm desperate for points to avoid the drop. And, in the last Match Up before 'The Run In' starts, I'm at HOME to the Player destroying the League.....Avi8or....who is 'flying' and going for a 7 Timer.

This needs to be the start of my survival bid and a severe dent in his hopes for a 7 Timer!
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:50 pm

League 1 is tighter than a Badgers Arse (Here say). I have lost only 2 Games more than what I've Won and I'm still fighting for my life near the bottom of the table!
Colonel Craig25

Postby RomLOL on Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:03 am

I think I've won league 18. Can anyone confirm?
Lieutenant RomLOL

Postby Craig25 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:16 am

It is mathematically possible for sdh to over take you.

RomLOL wrote:I think I've won league 18. Can anyone confirm?
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:57 pm

Old men cant have perfect memories. Im thinking I might be confused by having to spot you in the rear view mirror if I want to see you lately and expectedly in the future ;)

But yeah, with a bit less banter it was a hard fought league 1.

I ended up/am ending up moving up some through a harsh finish. - 4 second turns against Anila and 3 second turns against you. Figured on losing both matches 3-1 till very recently, but just cause Im so damn good looking, both of you must have gotten a bit distracted and my underhanded tricks worked their magic for 2 draws instead.

This is essentially why Im using the rear view mirror. I admit I was trying to come to terms with the soul crushing depression of ending up behind you (Craig). I was dreading the relentless mocking that was sure to follow as well. - Of course now... hehehehe. NaNaaanaNAAAAna.

If Im not very much mistaken, it will actually take me to 3rd place though its only 20 points for 18 matches. - Its not close to second or first by any means, but Im fairly happy with the season just the same.

Anila helped an old man out with some statistics again, and it turns out it wasnt just the endseason that was heavy with second turns though Craig claimed that such matters level out during a season. - 46 second turns to 26 first turns or a mere 36.1 % first turns. I can only ascribe it to being so handsome. Whoever it is that decides the turn order plainly get distracted and want to look at me a bit longer, so I get second turns.

Once it evens out, as Craig assures me it will as apparently statistics have memory, and I get 46 first turns, my first premier league title should find its way to its destined spot in my hands.

8) =D>

Craig25 wrote:I totally understand. So, if you have been around for 9 Seasons that takes you back to Season 5. So, you should have remembered these GLORIOUS Seasons:

- Season 6, Championship WINNER: Craig25
- Season 9, PREMIER WINNER: Craig25
- Season 10, PREMIER WINNER: Craig25
- Season 12, League 1 WINNER - Craig25

And if you have been around for 10 Season.....

- Season 4, Championship WINNER: Craig25

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner. All done in the Top Leagues :D

Tviorr wrote:Nah, I think Im just confused by the age of the points. - Ive only been around 9 or 10 seasons, so Im not sure Ive actually been around to see you make a point :P
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:09 am

And before anybody mails me, yes, I know, It's Friday!
Colonel Craig25

Postby Puddleglum on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:59 pm

Rest for Season 15, please
Captain Puddleglum

Postby joshzam on Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:30 pm

w00t w00t!
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby Bilbo1_OC on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:20 am

joshzam wrote:w00t w00t!

Congrats josh!!!!
Colonel Bilbo1_OC

Postby joshzam on Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:05 pm

Bilbo1_OC wrote:

Congrats josh!!!!

Thanks, buddy. :D

I'm super chuffed! But I'm also battling intense feelings of imposter syndrome. I know there were better players than me in the Premiere this season, but I guess I had a very good string of games, especially towards the beginning. Anyway, I'll take it!! :lol:
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby Craig25 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:23 pm

I think we might have found the Polar Opposite of Clanlord Carl! :D

Alaka, CONGRATULATIONS, you don't fluke a Premier League Win. To play over 64 Games against the best 2 Player RISK players on here and come out on top. Takes SKILL. Well Done M8!

joshzam wrote:
Bilbo1_OC wrote:

Congrats josh!!!!

Thanks, buddy. :D

I'm super chuffed! But I'm also battling intense feelings of imposter syndrome. I know there were better players than me in the Premiere this season, but I guess I had a very good string of games, especially towards the beginning. Anyway, I'll take it!! :lol:
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:34 am

***Season Closed with Predicted Results in 9 Games, only 1 was close but it was meaningless anyway***

Expect End of Season Mail Later Today
Colonel Craig25

Postby homer_jay on Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:38 am

hi.. i'd like to take a rest season for this season coming up
Major homer_jay

Previous

Return to Completed 2023