Conquer Club

Band of Brothers Super CUP - Season 2 (COMPLETED, WON=heatz)

Tournaments Completed in 2024

Re: Band of Brothers Super CUP - Season 2 (FULL)

Postby Tviorr on Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:20 pm

Could be another one drowning in the Tiddlers puddle ;). 2 games decided barring massive missed turns and divine intervention, 1 game leaning the right way, though its a small map and dice can turn it about.
Major Tviorr

Postby Tviorr on Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:35 pm

One more downed by the Tiddler. Doing well as expected.

Seemingly both the Mouth and Luthor are still around, so they are doing much better than expected ;p
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:03 pm

2 KO's in 2 Rounds, looks like you will miss out on a BYE though.

And Round 3 of the Cup, If I'm not mistaken, the Greatest RISK player that's ever walked this earth went out in Rd 3 of the last Cup...... :D

Tviorr wrote:One more downed by the Tiddler. Doing well as expected.

Seemingly both the Mouth and Luthor are still around, so they are doing much better than expected ;p
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:10 pm

Got a BYE this round. - Not entirely sure I deserve it. Will go check if its last rounds speed or total speed that is the tiebreaker, cant recall ;)

Hmmm cant figure it, maybe Im not understanding something correctly, but we are 4 players at 7 points. All of us got 2 points in round 4. However the players listed 3 and 4 - Jumbo and Sparticus both got 2 points in round 3 and the 2 of us that got the byes only got 1 point in round 3. - If I read the rules correctly the tiebreakers are points, points last round, points in the previous rounds all the way back. - So am I missing something or should Jumbo and sparrticus have gotten the byes due to their points in round 3?

Hmm guess Ill write Anila and ask.
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:57 am

It's who had the most points in the last Round, i.e TOTAL.

You are reading it as 'Who GOT', instead of what it actually says, 'Who HAD'.

B- Must do better Tviorr......

Tviorr wrote:Got a BYE this round. - Not entirely sure I deserve it. Will go check if its last rounds speed or total speed that is the tiebreaker, cant recall ;)

Hmmm cant figure it, maybe Im not understanding something correctly, but we are 4 players at 7 points. All of us got 2 points in round 4. However the players listed 3 and 4 - Jumbo and Sparticus both got 2 points in round 3 and the 2 of us that got the byes only got 1 point in round 3. - If I read the rules correctly the tiebreakers are points, points last round, points in the previous rounds all the way back. - So am I missing something or should Jumbo and sparrticus have gotten the byes due to their points in round 3?

Hmm guess Ill write Anila and ask.
Colonel Craig25

Previous

Return to Completed 2024