Conquer Club

DKs Intensities in Ten Cities! [Winner=TX AG 90]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: DKs Intensities in Ten Cities! [Phase 8 - Charleston]

Postby perchorin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 pm

arno30 wrote:berlin. 1961.

Perchorin finally reached the meeting point, at tegel airport, french zone, carrying with him the incouscious body of arno30. One, two, three... who's missing ? Going onboard of the US military air force waiting for us, we saw coming far away a jeep driven by geko and moudy.
"i killed the last one" said geko, still exhausted from the fight. Macbone, the last one, was left dead in the streets of berlin...

Reunited, the last participants of the game were onboard, towards their next destination: Charleston, South Carolina. What is waiting for them out there ?

The US army in collaboration with NBshit network, Caca-Cola, and Conquer Cube, joint organisers of this contest that aims at designing the world best fighter, had for them "nice" games: 1v1s, a 8-man and a team fight, using once again nuclear weapon. At the end, 6 men will still stand, and will follow their route towards chicago.

Who will it be ? we shall know soon...

See you later, after the break !

I don't think I can top this one, but I'm gonna at least throw something out there today...it's my lunch break project.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Lot of people working hard on their submissions. Good to see!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Due to the fact that the last game in Berlin took 35 rounds, the remaining members of the competition missed the last flight out of Berlin. "What are we gonna do now guys?" asked GregDavidson. "Hellfire and tarnation, we're sure in a pickle now ain't we boys?" said TX AG 90. "To be sure, we may as well just get drunk." suggested GreenBaize. Suddenly out of the radioactive ash stepped geko and moudy, covered in the blood of poor ol' macbone. "Looks like you ran into the business end of a dropbear out there mates. Even an Aussie bird wouldn't shag you now." deadpanned kiwi3. True to his name, moudy sulked over to a dark corner and refused to say a word, but geko (also ignoring kiwi3's jibes) waited patiently for the chitchat to die down. He had made a shocking discovery during the last fight. "It turned out that macbone was a mole--he was working with the KGB the whole time!" arno30 looked like he was having a stroke when he heard this news. Poor guy, he's come so close to death already so many times--how much more can the old man's ticker take? "Gee whiz geko, how do you figure that?" queried GregDavidson. geko replied, "As I was looting macbone's corpse, I found his KGB ID card, maps to the secret KGB base underneath Hohenschönhausen, and an autographed pciture of Nikita Khruschev wearing nothing but a smile." "Ewwww!" cried the group in unison. "I know, right?" said geko. Finally moudy rejoined the circle and, in his best Batman voice said "We've got a date in Hohenschönhausen then." "Woooooooo-eeeeeeee! I love killing me some commies!" shouted TX AG 90 to which GreenBaize added "f*ck em all and let the good lord sort em out I say." They were about to leave when arno30 suddenly realized perchorin was nowhere to be seen. In fact, the last time anyone had seen him he was at the head of a massive stack of troops rampaging through berlin, drunk on an orgy of destruction in Game 10443352. "We can't leave perch behind, I wouldn't be here without him!" cried arno30. "Yeah but I can do without the smell" sniped kiwi3. "Golly fellas, look at that last game--perchorin's stack ended up in Prenzlauer Berg! That's right next to Hohenschönhausen!" the always eager young GregDavidson pointed out. "I bet the wanker's already there, let's shove off and we'll run into him along the way." said GreenBaize. So the group trudged through the ruins of Berlin, only stopping briefly in Tiergarten because GreenBaize misread the sign and thought it said "Biergarten". Finaly they arrived in
Hohenschönhausen, the only signs of perchorin seen along the way were electric fans left running in closed rooms to kill off any survivors. "That crazy motherfu..." TX AG 90 couldn't get the rest of the words out of his mouth. There before them, straight out of a 1950's horror flick, was the most obvious mad science laboratory any of them had ever seen. There were even Tesla coils shooting lightning through the air. "Wow" said GregDavidson. "f*ck me!" added kiwi3. "What a tired old cliche" remarked arno30. This was apparently the KGB base in Hohenschönhausen and it was used for their top secret experiments in mind control drugs and microwave oven technology. All the guards were dead, having succumbed to a particularly virulent strain of St. Vitus' Dance. The group of adventurers carefully entered the compound, on the lookout for booby traps (or in geko's case, boobies) but everything was quiet...almost too quiet. Suddenly moudy's ears perked up. He was the most sensitive of the group of course. "I hear a sound coming from several floors below" he growled, still desperately trying to sound like Christian Bale in a cape. The elevators being broken, they made their way down the stairs, deeper and deeper into the bowels of the KGB's house of horrors. Finally they saw a light coming from the cracks under two heavy steel doors at the end of the corridor. They could also smell something funny. Cautiously they made their way down the hall. The steel doors seemed to be bolted shut from the inside, so TX AG 90 slapped GreenBaize around for a bit until he was in a berserker rage and smashed headfirst through the 6 inch thick steel doors. Sitting there in his pajamas, smoking....something was perchorin! "Hey buds, glad you could make it!" he said. perchorin had basically become Jeff Spicoli from "Fast Times at Ridgmont High" somehow. "Dudes, come try some of this primo shit the KGB left laying around down here--it's AWESOME!" You didn't have to tell this group twice, they were on those pipes like newborn babes at the teat. All except for GregDavidson that is. "Gosh fellas, I sure don't know about this...My mom told me smoking is bad and I don't think the KGB had recreation in mind with that stuff either." But as we've all learned from countless 'a very special episode of ______' over the years, peer pressure is a bitch and soon enough even lil' Greg was huffing and puffing away.
The End.
Oh Charleston? That's all in our minds man...
Major perchorin

Postby arno30 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 am

how long do you have for lunch ?
:)
Major arno30

Postby arno30 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 am

ho, and i like 2 things in there
How you made greenbaize the beer-focused one. is it because he's english ? that reminds me my time in london... all days pub orientated !
And how you make me say words i've even never heard before...

nice job, the best one i think
Major arno30

Postby TX AG 90 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 am

LMFAO

Great job Perch............

I've known geko all my life and he does like boobies.

"Hellfire and tarnation, we're sure in a pickle now ain't we boys?"

However, you forgot "fixin' to". Us Texans say "fixin' to" every hour on the hour.

TX AG
Private TX AG 90

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Okay, deadline is up in about 2 hours, and I won't be around to post, so you guys keep an eye on it.

While I'm away, if you guys want to start the ball rolling, you can pester the judges:
Victor Sullivan
nagerous
Bruceswar
Gilligan

Usually I take care of pestering them, but maybe someone else can take the initiative...:)
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 am

hmmm...
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I must say, I'm rather impressed with the entries! I've still got perchorin's to read yet, though. That one's a doozy, haha.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:28 am

Charleston games have all finished.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Charleston games have all finished.

Must be the first time ever the games were done before the C&F. I guess things should start moving right along getting as close to the end as we are now eh? Thanks for the kind words about my story everyone, it just kind of came out that way haha
Major perchorin

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Charleston C&F Scores

Perchorin -- 5

moudy -- 3

DoomYoshi -- 1
arno30 -- 1
Greg Davidson -- 1
TX AG 90 -- 1
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: DKs Intensities in Ten Cities! [Phase 7 - Berlin]

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

C&F GA medal standings:

Montreal:
Gilligan wrote:Howdy here folks! The results are in!

kiwi3... 2 points
wolfpack0530, GregDavidson, Mekii, MattiWacklin, ElricTheGreat, Mad777... 1 point each

Nice jokes all :D

Vancouver:
nagerous wrote:The results are in for the round 2 contest!

Macbone and DoomYoshi both get 5 points!
Fewnix gets 3 points and Greenbaize gets 1 point!

San Franciso:
Victor Sullivan wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, tournament players of all ages, the esteemed judge, Victor Sullivan, is here to deliver you the results of this phase's flavor task.

All who participated will receive at least 1 point, so kudos to the lot of you for taking the time to post your pictures and captions.

The Results:

Congrats to WorldCup4James and all who participated!

-Sully

Cairns:
Dukasaur wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:The deadline for the Cairns C&F task has now passed. Only four people posted promptly. { :D }
-- WorldCup4James, musteriuz, GregDavidson, and kiwi3.

I guess we dropped the ball a bit on announcing the scores.

musteriuz, as noted previously, was the first person to answer part 3 correctly and gets the maximum of 5 points.
kiwi3 was the only one who dug up an interesting fact that I hadn't expected, and gets 4 points.
GregDavidson gets 3.
WorldCup4James answered only part 1 and gets the minimum of one point.

For those who haven't seen the movie or read the book, I strongly suggest both. They are both very powerful and moving.

Sydney:
Dukasaur wrote:Okay, it took a bit, but I've finally extracted some scores from our procrastinating C&F judges!

(It's been a hectic time to be a Team CC member.)

Macbone 5
TX AG 90 4
Greg Davidson 3
DoomYoshi 2
MattiWacklin 1
rbelgrod 1

Hong Kong:
Dukasaur wrote:C&F results from Hong Kong:
4 for Greg Davidson
3 for Mageplunka69 (not awarded)
3 for arno
2 for perchorin

Sorry for the delay.

Berlin:
Dukasaur wrote:The C&F scores for Berlin:

macbone 5
DoomYoshi 3
arno30 3
kiwi3 2

Charleston:
Dukasaur wrote:Charleston C&F Scores

Perchorin -- 5

moudy -- 3

DoomYoshi -- 1
arno30 -- 1
Greg Davidson -- 1
TX AG 90 -- 1

(updated)
macbone 5 5 5 15
DoomYoshi 5 3 2 3 1 14
Greg Davidson 1 1 3 3 4 1 13
Perchorin 4 2 5 11
kiwi3 2 4 2 8
arno30 3 3 1 7
WorldCup4James 5 1 6
musteriuz 5 5
TX AG 90 4 1 5
MattiWacklin 1 2 1 4
Fewnix 3 3
moudy 3 3
rbelgrod 1 1 2
wolfpack0530 1 1
Mekii 1 1
ElricTheGreat 1 1
Mad777 1 1
GreenBaize 1 1

Only the top six are still in contention for the GA medal for "Most Expressive Excursionist." Their current totals are in blue. The others have their totals in orange.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

And now for the main part of the scores:

Charleston.jpg

We sadly say farewell to kiwi3 and moudy. At dinner, they ordered Charleston's signature dessert, the Pecan Brittle Basket filled with ice cream and berries. Despite being told that it serves eight people, they each insisted on having a whole one to themselves. After gorging themselves on the 5500 calorie confection, they fell asleep at the table and were still snoring contentedly when the rest of us ran to catch our plane for Chicago.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Dukasaur wrote:And now for the main part of the scores:

Charleston.jpg

We sadly say farewell to kiwi3 and moudy. At dinner, they ordered Charleston's signature dessert, the Pecan Brittle Basket filled with ice cream and berries. Despite being told that it serves eight people, they each insisted on having a whole one to themselves. After gorging themselves on the 5500 calorie confection, they fell asleep at the table and were still snoring contentedly when the rest of us ran to catch our plane for Chicago.

You read my story--they obviously had a massive case of the munchies!
Major perchorin

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm

perchorin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:And now for the main part of the scores:

Charleston.jpg

You read my story--they obviously had a massive case of the munchies!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I desperately wanted to add some paragraph breaks before, but I couldn't interfere until after the judges rendered their decision. Now:

perchorin wrote:Due to the fact that the last game in Berlin took 35 rounds, the remaining members of the competition missed the last flight out of Berlin.

"What are we gonna do now guys?" asked GregDavidson.

"Hellfire and tarnation, we're sure in a pickle now ain't we boys?" said TX AG 90.

"To be sure, we may as well just get drunk." suggested GreenBaize.

Suddenly out of the radioactive ash stepped geko and moudy, covered in the blood of poor ol' macbone. "Looks like you ran into the business end of a dropbear out there mates. Even an Aussie bird wouldn't shag you now." deadpanned kiwi3.

True to his name, moudy sulked over to a dark corner and refused to say a word, but geko (also ignoring kiwi3's jibes) waited patiently for the chitchat to die down. He had made a shocking discovery during the last fight. "It turned out that macbone was a mole--he was working with the KGB the whole time!"

arno30 looked like he was having a stroke when he heard this news. Poor guy, he's come so close to death already so many times--how much more can the old man's ticker take? "Gee whiz geko, how do you figure that?" queried GregDavidson.

geko replied, "As I was looting macbone's corpse, I found his KGB ID card, maps to the secret KGB base underneath Hohenschönhausen, and an autographed pciture of Nikita Khruschev wearing nothing but a smile."

"Ewwww!" cried the group in unison.

"I know, right?" said geko. Finally moudy rejoined the circle and, in his best Batman voice said "We've got a date in Hohenschönhausen then."

"Woooooooo-eeeeeeee! I love killing me some commies!" shouted TX AG 90 to which GreenBaize added "f*ck em all and let the good lord sort em out I say."

They were about to leave when arno30 suddenly realized perchorin was nowhere to be seen. In fact, the last time anyone had seen him he was at the head of a massive stack of troops rampaging through berlin, drunk on an orgy of destruction in Game 10443352.

"We can't leave perch behind, I wouldn't be here without him!" cried arno30.

"Yeah but I can do without the smell" sniped kiwi3.

"Golly fellas, look at that last game--perchorin's stack ended up in Prenzlauer Berg! That's right next to Hohenschönhausen!" the always eager young GregDavidson pointed out.

"I bet the wanker's already there, let's shove off and we'll run into him along the way." said GreenBaize. So the group trudged through the ruins of Berlin, only stopping briefly in Tiergarten because GreenBaize misread the sign and thought it said "Biergarten".

Finally they arrived in Hohenschönhausen, the only signs of perchorin seen along the way were electric fans left running in closed rooms to kill off any survivors.

"That crazy motherfu..." TX AG 90 couldn't get the rest of the words out of his mouth. There before them, straight out of a 1950's horror flick, was the most obvious mad science laboratory any of them had ever seen. There were even Tesla coils shooting lightning through the air.

"Wow" said GregDavidson.

"f*ck me!" added kiwi3.

"What a tired old cliche" remarked arno30.

This was apparently the KGB base in Hohenschönhausen and it was used for their top secret experiments in mind control drugs and microwave oven technology. All the guards were dead, having succumbed to a particularly virulent strain of St. Vitus' Dance. The group of adventurers carefully entered the compound, on the lookout for booby traps (or in geko's case, boobies) but everything was quiet...almost too quiet.

Suddenly moudy's ears perked up. He was the most sensitive of the group of course. "I hear a sound coming from several floors below" he growled, still desperately trying to sound like Christian Bale in a cape.

The elevators being broken, they made their way down the stairs, deeper and deeper into the bowels of the KGB's house of horrors. Finally they saw a light coming from the cracks under two heavy steel doors at the end of the corridor. They could also smell something funny. Cautiously they made their way down the hall. The steel doors seemed to be bolted shut from the inside, so TX AG 90 slapped GreenBaize around for a bit until he was in a berserker rage and smashed headfirst through the 6 inch thick steel doors. Sitting there in his pajamas, smoking....something was perchorin!

"Hey buds, glad you could make it!" he said.

perchorin had basically become Jeff Spicoli from "Fast Times at Ridgmont High" somehow. "Dudes, come try some of this primo shit the KGB left laying around down here--it's AWESOME!"

You didn't have to tell this group twice, they were on those pipes like newborn babes at the teat. All except for GregDavidson that is.

"Gosh fellas, I sure don't know about this...My mom told me smoking is bad and I don't think the KGB had recreation in mind with that stuff either." But as we've all learned from countless 'a very special episode of ______' over the years, peer pressure is a bitch and soon enough even lil' Greg was huffing and puffing away.

The End.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I desperately wanted to add some paragraph breaks before, but I couldn't interfere until after the judges rendered their decision. Now:

perchorin wrote:Due to the fact that the last game in Berlin took 35 rounds, the remaining members of the competition missed the last flight out of Berlin.

"What are we gonna do now guys?" asked GregDavidson.

"Hellfire and tarnation, we're sure in a pickle now ain't we boys?" said TX AG 90.

"To be sure, we may as well just get drunk." suggested GreenBaize.

Suddenly out of the radioactive ash stepped geko and moudy, covered in the blood of poor ol' macbone. "Looks like you ran into the business end of a dropbear out there mates. Even an Aussie bird wouldn't shag you now." deadpanned kiwi3.

True to his name, moudy sulked over to a dark corner and refused to say a word, but geko (also ignoring kiwi3's jibes) waited patiently for the chitchat to die down. He had made a shocking discovery during the last fight. "It turned out that macbone was a mole--he was working with the KGB the whole time!"

arno30 looked like he was having a stroke when he heard this news. Poor guy, he's come so close to death already so many times--how much more can the old man's ticker take? "Gee whiz geko, how do you figure that?" queried GregDavidson.

geko replied, "As I was looting macbone's corpse, I found his KGB ID card, maps to the secret KGB base underneath Hohenschönhausen, and an autographed pciture of Nikita Khruschev wearing nothing but a smile."

"Ewwww!" cried the group in unison.

"I know, right?" said geko. Finally moudy rejoined the circle and, in his best Batman voice said "We've got a date in Hohenschönhausen then."

"Woooooooo-eeeeeeee! I love killing me some commies!" shouted TX AG 90 to which GreenBaize added "f*ck em all and let the good lord sort em out I say."

They were about to leave when arno30 suddenly realized perchorin was nowhere to be seen. In fact, the last time anyone had seen him he was at the head of a massive stack of troops rampaging through berlin, drunk on an orgy of destruction in Game 10443352.

"We can't leave perch behind, I wouldn't be here without him!" cried arno30.

"Yeah but I can do without the smell" sniped kiwi3.

"Golly fellas, look at that last game--perchorin's stack ended up in Prenzlauer Berg! That's right next to Hohenschönhausen!" the always eager young GregDavidson pointed out.

"I bet the wanker's already there, let's shove off and we'll run into him along the way." said GreenBaize. So the group trudged through the ruins of Berlin, only stopping briefly in Tiergarten because GreenBaize misread the sign and thought it said "Biergarten".

Finally they arrived in Hohenschönhausen, the only signs of perchorin seen along the way were electric fans left running in closed rooms to kill off any survivors.

"That crazy motherfu..." TX AG 90 couldn't get the rest of the words out of his mouth. There before them, straight out of a 1950's horror flick, was the most obvious mad science laboratory any of them had ever seen. There were even Tesla coils shooting lightning through the air.

"Wow" said GregDavidson.

"f*ck me!" added kiwi3.

"What a tired old cliche" remarked arno30.

This was apparently the KGB base in Hohenschönhausen and it was used for their top secret experiments in mind control drugs and microwave oven technology. All the guards were dead, having succumbed to a particularly virulent strain of St. Vitus' Dance. The group of adventurers carefully entered the compound, on the lookout for booby traps (or in geko's case, boobies) but everything was quiet...almost too quiet.

Suddenly moudy's ears perked up. He was the most sensitive of the group of course. "I hear a sound coming from several floors below" he growled, still desperately trying to sound like Christian Bale in a cape.

The elevators being broken, they made their way down the stairs, deeper and deeper into the bowels of the KGB's house of horrors. Finally they saw a light coming from the cracks under two heavy steel doors at the end of the corridor. They could also smell something funny. Cautiously they made their way down the hall. The steel doors seemed to be bolted shut from the inside, so TX AG 90 slapped GreenBaize around for a bit until he was in a berserker rage and smashed headfirst through the 6 inch thick steel doors. Sitting there in his pajamas, smoking....something was perchorin!

"Hey buds, glad you could make it!" he said.

perchorin had basically become Jeff Spicoli from "Fast Times at Ridgmont High" somehow. "Dudes, come try some of this primo shit the KGB left laying around down here--it's AWESOME!"

You didn't have to tell this group twice, they were on those pipes like newborn babes at the teat. All except for GregDavidson that is.

"Gosh fellas, I sure don't know about this...My mom told me smoking is bad and I don't think the KGB had recreation in mind with that stuff either." But as we've all learned from countless 'a very special episode of ______' over the years, peer pressure is a bitch and soon enough even lil' Greg was huffing and puffing away.

The End.

The whole thing was basically stream-of-consciousness so it looked the way it did.
Major perchorin

Re: DKs Intensities in Ten Cities! [Phase 9 - Chicago]

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Phase Nine, Chicago]By now you've travelled around the world with the same people and should know them fairly well, so on this stop for the first time there will be more team games than solo games. Scott-Land the creator of the Chicago map wrote, "Optimally it was designed for 6 man triples but I've gotten a lot of feedback on how well it plays as doubles. Being an escalating player, it will play at its best as 6 man when playing singles." We will follow all three of Scott-Land's recommendations, playing Trips, Dubs, and a 6-player Escalating singles game. One player will stay in Chicago and run for Mayor; the other five will go on to the Finals in New York.

Each player will participate in:
One Manual Escalating Adjacent Foggy Trips game,
One Automatic Escalating Adjacent Sunny Trips game,
One Automatic No Spoils Unlimited Foggy Trips game,
All three Trips games score 4 points to each member of the winning team.
One Automatic Nuclear Chained Sunny Dubs game, scoring 6 points to each member of the winning team.
One Automatic Escalating Chained Foggy Standard game, scoring 5 points to the winner, 4 points to the 2nd place finisher, and so on.
5 points awarded for the "colour and flavour" bonus.
Maximum possible: 28 points

show: game 1

show: game 2

show: game 3

show: game 4

show: game 5

Colour and Flavour task will be posted on Sunday.
Last edited by Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

perchorin wrote:The whole thing was basically stream-of-consciousness so it looked the way it did.

Ah! I get it!

Oh well, now we can enjoy it two different ways...:)
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 am

GreenBaize wrote:How come all the trips and doubles games are manual, when it says only one of them should be manual ?

OOOppps!

Simple answer: I f*cked up...
:oops: :oops:
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 am

Okay, gentlemen. This is a major fuck-up. Only one of these games was supposed to be Manual, but I accidentally left the button on Manual when I made the rest.

So, simple question:
Should I re-make the games that are wrong, or leave things as they are?

(If they are re-made the existing games still have to be played out, but won't count.)

I very much apologise.

:oops:

There are only six of you, so it shouldn't take long to take a vote. Please do indicate what you would prefer; something like "I'm easy either way" doesn't really help. I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

I'd prefer to just stick with the manual games that were sent out rather than play any remake games. That's my vote.
Major perchorin

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

From PM's:
arno30 wrote:i prefer automatic to be honest. all manual seems a bit too much to me, manual games are not very interesting i think.

GregDavidson wrote:I hate manual....can we redo them? GregD

GreenBaize wrote:I Personally would like to see them re-made, sorry :)

Ok guys. I'm willing to make new games. But just to confirm, you do understand that there's nothing I can do to make the old games vanish, right? If I make new games, the old games won't count for the tournament, but they will still have to finish in the normal fashion. I'll wait about 24 hours in case any of the three "remake" votes didn't realize this implication. I also hope to hear what geko has to say, assuming that he will be back tomorrow.
perchorin wrote:I'd prefer to just stick with the manual games that were sent out rather than play any remake games. That's my vote.

Noted for now. We'll see if anyone reconsider, but if not then I will be making new games tomorrow.

Once again, apologies to everyone. I check and double check settings, and for some bizarre reason that one escaped my notice.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby perchorin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Dukasaur wrote:From PM's:
arno30 wrote:i prefer automatic to be honest. all manual seems a bit too much to me, manual games are not very interesting i think.

GregDavidson wrote:I hate manual....can we redo them? GregD

GreenBaize wrote:I Personally would like to see them re-made, sorry :)

Ok guys. I'm willing to make new games. But just to confirm, you do understand that there's nothing I can do to make the old games vanish, right? If I make new games, the old games won't count for the tournament, but they will still have to finish in the normal fashion. I'll wait about 24 hours in case any of the three "remake" votes didn't realize this implication. I also hope to hear what geko has to say, assuming that he will be back tomorrow.
perchorin wrote:I'd prefer to just stick with the manual games that were sent out rather than play any remake games. That's my vote.

Noted for now. We'll see if anyone reconsider, but if not then I will be making new games tomorrow.

Once again, apologies to everyone. I check and double check settings, and for some bizarre reason that one escaped my notice.

no worries at all if i'm outvoted
Major perchorin

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2012