Big thanks to Night Strike who helped with
- Map Progression/Settings
- Overall Tournament Layout
- General Advice/Tips
- Putting up with my questions (not to mention putting up with me in general)
Round 1: 36 Doubles Teams
You start off the year by learning your way around the college you are attending. Make sure you are one of the first 18 pairs to figure out the campus layout and where your classes are...if you aren't, you'll flunk out of school (and the tournament).
- Conquer Club University (Your School)
- Doubles - 2 teams (Fortunately you and your best friend decided to go to the same college...help each other scope out the new surroundings)
- Sequential (all the walking around makes you tired...you have to eat and sleep at some point...)
- Unlimited (Scoot, scamper, and scurry as quickly as possible so you can get to know your surroundings before classes start)
- Sunny (You were given a college map...hopefully that will help)
You've been waiting for this night all year, and it's finally here! Tonight, go to the frat house for your initiation. They are only going to accept half of their applicants (9 teams), so make sure you prove to them you are worthy of joining!
- Madness (The Frat House)
- Doubles - 2 teams (You drag a friend along for moral support. Do your best to help each other get accepted to the fraternity)
- Sequential (You are given your initiation tests one at a time but you are glad because it's easier to support your friend when you aren't competing at the same time)
- Chained (As the game progresses, so do the tests. Use your forts to move from one part of the frat house to another to complete the tests)
- Sunny (Although your vision is a little blurry from some of the initiations you've endured, you're able to see clearly enough to make out the other faces in the room)
Meet up with the guys for poker night. Every Friday you play a poker tournament, and while you're playing against your friends, you still want to take the money home for yourself.
- Poker Club (The Poker Table)
- Terminator - 6 man (Normally one person is eliminated at a time from a tournament, and their eliminator gets their money...until you're eliminated that is...)
- Sequential (You bet and take turns in order)
- Unlimited (Shuffle and move your cards around in your hand as much as you want, just make sure the dealer doesn't stack the deck)
- Sunny (Although you shouldn't peak at your opponents cards, they are obviously visible to you since they are spread all around the table)
Oh no! In your last poker tournament the police were called due to a noise complaint. When they arrive, they arrest the people that are still there for under age drinking and haul you off to prison! If you were one of the last two people left in each game, you were unfortunately arrested (but at least you made it to the next round). That night, the awkward glances from the older inmates made you pretty scared so you panicked and tried to escape.
- Supermax: Prison Riot (The Prison)
- Terminator - 6 man (Anything goes in prison, even if it means taking out the other inmates)
- Freestyle - Negotiable..the finalists can decide (Everyone else is trying to escape at the same time you are...be the first to escape or the last one alive so you don't raise the guard's suspicion)
- Unlimited (You have to move quickly to be the first one to escape so the security level isn't raised)
- Sunny (Although you move slowly to avoid detection, you are still able to see what other inmates are planning for their escape routes)
Hmm....now what are you going to do to make sure you don't go back?