Conquer Club

NHL TOURNAMENT [round 1]

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Trevor33 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 am

the draw has been made and the rest of the game numbers will be sent out later today.

i've decided to give very team a week to enter their team before they forfeit the game.

good luck everyone.
Major Trevor33

Postby Master Bush on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:14 am

Where the hell are are Blackhawks?
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby serkancatal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:41 am

Master Bush wrote:Where the hell are are Blackhawks?

we r waiting for you for a day

To: trevor33
Posted: 08 Mar 2007 13:25
Subject: Re: nhl tournament
trevor33 wrote:
welcome to the nhl tournament

all best of 3 first round matches have been created. i'm going to give every team 1 week to enter their match so once you've entered your team can you please tell me instead of passing the game number to the opposing caption so i know long each team has had to enter the game. hopefully no one will forfeit any games as i think a week is enough to enter a team or to find a bench player if someone is unavailable to play and you haven't already got one.

game: 277236
pass: ........(ask it to trevor)

can you please sent this to your teammates. thanks and good luck.

my team is ready
Private 1st Class serkancatal

Postby Master Bush on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:49 am

Well, I got the same PM and we have been waiting for you guys for a week.

Game #277237

Trevor?
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby serkancatal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:03 am

Master Bush wrote:Well, I got the same PM and we have been waiting for you guys for a week.

Game #277237

Trevor?

it is impossible that u r waitng for a week. the game number trvor sent us is 277236. and the date was 7th of march. so it is 2 days..
i think first we have to finish a game then join the other..so u join our game or we join ur game, doesnt matter.

To: serkancatal
Posted: 07 Mar 2007 14:09
Subject: nhl tournament Quote message
welcome to the nhl tournament

all best of 3 first round matches have been created. i'm going to give every team 1 week to enter their match so once you've entered your team can you please tell me instead of passing the game number to the opposing caption so i know long each team has had to enter the game. hopefully no one will forfeit any games as i think a week is enough to enter a team or to find a bench player if someone is unavailable to play and you haven't already got one.

game: 277236
pass: ......

can you please sent this to your teammates. thanks and good luck.

Postby Master Bush on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 pm

Then send me your password serkancatal. I would send you the one to my game, but I forgot it, and deleted the PM.
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby serkancatal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:42 pm

Master Bush wrote:Then send me your password serkancatal. I would send you the one to my game, but I forgot it, and deleted the PM.

i have sent, can u pls explain me y u exagurate it and said that u have been waiting for a week althouhg it is not even 2 days??

Postby Master Bush on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Yea, I confused that game, for the NBA 3 on 3 game that we have been waiting on for like 6 days now.

Also, you did not know about that game, so it doesn't matter how many days it was.
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby serkancatal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:45 pm

Master Bush wrote:Yea, I confused that game, for the NBA 3 on 3 game that we have been waiting on for like 6 days now.

Also, you did not know about that game, so it doesn't matter how many days it was.

ok thank you

Postby serkancatal on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:46 pm

trevor u have sent two games of same matches one in our home one in their,, i think we should first finish the first game, it is important for the strategy. lets finish it firs unless the rules say otherwise

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:38 am

is there a reason i don't have a password yet?
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Master Bush on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:54 am

Yea, where's trevor to sort this mess out?
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:57 am

sorry guys my fault, been really busy the last couple of days and have been unable to do much on the site. *missed a lot of turns* :'(

i'll get it all sorted tonight.
Major Trevor33

Postby what,me worry? on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Sharks are still waiting to play........
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:30 pm

all the game numbers has been past on.
Major Trevor33

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:37 pm

serkancatal wrote:trevor u have sent two games of same matches one in our home one in their,, i think we should first finish the first game, it is important for the strategy. lets finish it firs unless the rules say otherwise

i'll be sending out the games in batches of 2 in each round, 1 in each home ice. i don't know how it would change your strategy though, surely you'd be playing to win both matches the way you would any other?
Major Trevor33

Postby serkancatal on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:01 pm

trevor33 wrote:
serkancatal wrote:trevor u have sent two games of same matches one in our home one in their,, i think we should first finish the first game, it is important for the strategy. lets finish it firs unless the rules say otherwise

i'll be sending out the games in batches of 2 in each round, 1 in each home ice. i don't know how it would change your strategy though, surely you'd be playing to win both matches the way you would any other?

no the phcology is important for me..it is different when i play if have won the first match or not. the normal way is first playing first macth and then the next match. and also my team is fighting in so many toruneys . and all the members r not pre..so i cant ask from my team to keep 2 place for each tourney. it is my right to ask for others to wait my first match finishes. so i refuse to play both matcehs at the same time

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:41 pm

serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

no the phcology is important for me..it is different when i play if have won the first match or not. the normal way is first playing first macth and then the next match. and also my team is fighting in so many toruneys . and all the members r not pre..so i cant ask from my team to keep 2 place for each tourney. it is my right to ask for others to wait my first match finishes. so i refuse to play both matcehs at the same time

this is the way i'm running the tournament to keep it moving along nicely. any game that isn't filled one week after the game numbers are send will forfeit the game, i think a week is enough for any non premiums to finish a game. in the best of 7 semi finals and final i was tempted to start the first 4 games at the same time and still might if theres no non premiums involved.
Major Trevor33

Postby serkancatal on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:29 pm

trevor33 wrote:
serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

this is the way i'm running the tournament to keep it moving along nicely. any game that isn't filled one week after the game numbers are send will forfeit the game, i think a week is enough for any non premiums to finish a game. in the best of 7 semi finals and final i was tempted to start the first 4 games at the same time and still might if theres no non premiums involved.

so u should annnounce the matter, my team is only playing tourney games, we r in almost 8 toruneys or sth, when a game in a toruney finishes a new one is starting just after a day, so it is always hard (actually impossible) for my team to keep two place for every torney..if u r putting some rule that is not usual, u should announce the matter before, and now u r saying i am running. yeah very nice , keep running

Postby Trevor33 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:36 am

serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:
serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

so u should annnounce the matter, my team is only playing tourney games, we r in almost 8 toruneys or sth, when a game in a toruney finishes a new one is starting just after a day, so it is always hard (actually impossible) for my team to keep two place for every torney..if u r putting some rule that is not usual, u should announce the matter before, and now u r saying i am running. yeah very nice , keep running

eh? i said I'M running the tournament, nothing was said about you running anywhere. maybe someone without a premium membership shouldn't enter 8 tournaments though? just a thought. i didn't announce it at the start because i didn't think it was going to be a problem. in this round i'll give everyone a few extra days to enter their team.
Major Trevor33

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:56 am

and i still don't have a password
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Trevor33 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:07 am

GreecePwns wrote:and i still don't have a password

its been sent to your captain.
Major Trevor33

Postby serkancatal on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:13 pm

trevor33 wrote:
serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:
serkancatal wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

eh? i said I'M running the tournament, nothing was said about you running anywhere. maybe someone without a premium membership shouldn't enter 8 tournaments though? just a thought. i didn't announce it at the start because i didn't think it was going to be a problem. in this round i'll give everyone a few extra days to enter their team.

it is our choise to enter 8 or 9 tournamens,as long as we can participate, no problem..we r 4 people, so when 2 of us in a toruney the other can be in other toruney..and it is totally not ur problem..my team is pre or not they can participate all the torunements. the only thing is so clear...as a normal player we have counted ur toruney as one match at the same time..and this the way everybody will expect..if there is sth diferent than u should announce it.. . if u dont announce it and when a player complains about it, u say that u r running the toruney.. thats rude...i never said that i am running toruney..i said u say "i am running"...anyway keep runing i dont care

Postby rjp0305 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:26 pm

....and now back to the games!!! We are still waiting for the other team to join. What's going on?
The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph--Thomas Payne.
Corporal rjp0305

Postby Dion_Pheneuf on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:26 pm

:D WOOOOOO!!!!! 8)

:D FLAMES WON THEIR FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
GO FLAMES GO!!! OILERS SUCK!!!

___________STU______
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13883 <----- Go there and Vote Yes!!!
Private 1st Class Dion_Pheneuf

PreviousNext

Return to Tournament Archives