The return of JoshyBoy

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The return of JoshyBoy

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 am

Ok as some of you may not know, (or may not care), I have received a 3 month ban from organising tournaments for dropping a few and letting them fall by the wayside into the "Abandoned" section of this forum. The reasons behind why I struggled with my tournaments is personal so I won't bore you with any details.

What I wanted to tell the CC comunity is that my ban expires on the 15th of December so on that day be prepared for a tournament or two that will capture the imagination of all players on CC :shock: not really but I hope to have one or two good ones as well as the next round of the "A Quick KO" Series - A Quick KO: Round 5. Until then I'm looking to play some team games and get a few more of those shiny medals. :D So if anyone has any games send me an invite.

Cheers, JB ;)
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Return to Tournament Archives