Conquer Club

Tournament Fillers

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Tournament Fillers

Postby bignick5849 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey guys, I am about to start a tournament, and I had a great idea. Why don't I reserve some spots for clansmen? If the tournament is, say, 48 people, I can reserve 12-16 spots for different clans. I haven't determined the style and rules yet, but would this be something clans would be interested in doing?

It's a good challenge to see if:
1) your clan is better than average players
2) your clan is better than other clans on a neutral turf where you don't choose the map/rules.

Any clan that is interested, write on my wall or PM me, and if I get enough interest, I'll figure out the rules and start the tournament.

I am thinking a doubles tournament right now, that way two clansmen can play together. I'm also thinking that the first 8 clans that get back to me can submit a doubles team.

Any interest?

CONTACT ME-- BIGNICK5849

I look forward to hearing from you guys, make me proud!

-Nick
Lieutenant bignick5849

Re: Tournament Fillers

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 pm

If you start a team tournament a lot of clan teams will participate. That said, most people can't participate in every tournament, so most people probably won't just blindly sign up for a tournament before they know the format. Not sure if anyone's contacted you, but I doubt many have. Try posting it, you'll get a much better response
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Return to Tournament Archives