Conquer Club

[Official] List of Clans - With Links

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] List of Clans - With Links

Postby BYUwonder11 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:On the argument of clan training academies, I view myself as an above average team player at least, due to EMPIRE Mate Building. I have gone from 1200 points to 2200 all based on thier training and teaching. While I enjoy standard and terminator games still, I love nothing more than playing a good team game with my friends from EMPIRE where I am starting to lead on a few maps.

As far as effectiveness, I have had four different clans tell me I'm improving and looking good. FOED has started playing games with me and neanderpaul suggested I try out for the clan, Grim Reapers a while back suggested I look at the requirements and start working towards joining, Headless Horsemen have offered me a spot.

And some EMPIRE members have encouraged me to keep going as I may soon get to acceptance.

Also both catnipdreams and silverking have graduated into EMPIRE. There may be more.

And I can say I've been a part of many of those games. Again, every person has a fit and style of play that works for them, but I'll tell you I haven't found one better than EMPIRE. Keep it up swimmer, saw that hat you had a couple of days ago
Major BYUwonder11

Location: Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.

Postby b42cmc on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:12 am

To Everyone or anyone. What benefit is there to joining a clan? I see you get to have a banner under your name but what else is there? I tried to research this question and came up with little of value.

Oh yeah, would it be possible to put a spell checker on top of this box???

Later,
B
Sergeant 1st Class b42cmc

Postby BYUwonder11 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:32 pm

b42cmc wrote:To Everyone or anyone. What benefit is there to joining a clan? I see you get to have a banner under your name but what else is there? I tried to research this question and came up with little of value.

Oh yeah, would it be possible to put a spell checker on top of this box???

Later,
B

Kick trash, have fun with friends, kick more trash and get really good at CC. I think that about wraps it up, any other questions?
Major BYUwonder11

Location: Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.

Previous

Return to Clan Archives