Conquer Club

Seperate accept/Decline Invitation

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Seperate accept/Decline Invitation

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 am

When going to the invitations tab, I think it should be physically harder to accidentally click on reject invitation. This doesn't have to be radical, it could just make them double-spaced. It would probably be easiest with an actual Horizontal line between them so that people have a reference frame. I don't have stats to back this up, but I am pretty sure most invitations are accepted, so the decline could be made smaller.

Concise description:
  • the decline invitation button will be moved farther away from the accept invitation button
  • perhaps it will also be made smaller

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • those of us who play on phones or other small devices won't misclick so much
  • in general, invitations will be accidentally denied less
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Seperate accept/Decline Invitation

Postby zimmah on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:34 am

what about accidently accpting, if you're the last player to join you'll be even worse, because you'll automaticly start the game and this can't be undone.

even tho i agree, link are easy to missclick on phones
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby IcePack on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Why not utilize check boxes on accept / decline for the entire pad so you can go thru the invite list and separately accept and decline each game, and change if wrong box is accidentally pushed etc.

Then once ur happy with all selections you "submit" and all accepts / declines are handled as usual and any without checks remain in the unccepted / declined area to be reviewed or timed out as normal?

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby perchorin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 pm

This is a great idea, I've accidentally declined invitations on my phone far too many times.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm

IcePack wrote:Why not utilize check boxes on accept / decline for the entire pad so you can go thru the invite list and separately accept and decline each game, and change if wrong box is accidentally pushed etc.

Then once ur happy with all selections you "submit" and all accepts / declines are handled as usual and any without checks remain in the unccepted / declined area to be reviewed or timed out as normal?

IcePack

I like this a lot. Usually I right click and open new tabs, but on my iPad that is less effective.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Return to Archived Suggestions