Conquer Club

Players current games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Players current games

Postby eternal242 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Is there a way of getting just the games a player is currently involved in, instead of the list of all games current,eliminated, and past completed. It would be nice to see what they are involved in at the moment of starting a game(and during play).

Is there a way of getting photo shots of each players turn, besides logging in after each of their turns and making a screen shot. Seeing the flow of the game is important to me and I have to try to rebuild the events of play from the log and I find it hard to visualize.

Thanks

Jerry
Sergeant 1st Class eternal242

Re: Players current games

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

eternal242 wrote:Is there a way of getting just the games a player is currently involved in, instead of the list of all games current,eliminated, and past completed. It would be nice to see what they are involved in at the moment of starting a game(and during play).

Is there a way of getting photo shots of each players turn, besides logging in after each of their turns and making a screen shot. Seeing the flow of the game is important to me and I have to try to rebuild the events of play from the log and I find it hard to visualize.

Thanks

Jerry

part 1 yes.partly
togo game finder, fill out the settings you want to look at.
e,g, active games with player SirSebstar
drawback: I am mentioned in 6 active games, but in 2 I am already eliminated. Hence elimination is currently not something you can activly look for.

part 2, no, BOB is the tool that allows you to manually make a screenshot, but it is not automated. I am unsure if a tool that would do what you say would be allowed on this site. For various reasons, but mostly on the strein it would put on the server. if you would take a shot or 10 per second(the time needed for a really good freestyle player) or once a turn, it would still be an gamechanger.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby eternal242 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 am

But isnt there a setting that I can get an email notice after every players turn so hypothetically if I were online all day I could make screen shots after each of their turns.
Sergeant 1st Class eternal242

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:01 am

eternal242 wrote:But isnt there a setting that I can get an email notice after every players turn so hypothetically if I were online all day I could make screen shots after each of their turns.

negative. there is no such feature that i know off. Maybe there is something in the tools forum, defunct or active. I really don't recall hearing something like that.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion