Conquer Club

Let's have a thread on Republican election fraud

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Let's have a thread on Republican election fraud

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Will Republicans try to hire a Navajo rain dancer to cause a storm on election day?

For every inch-above-average Election Day rainfall in a county, the GOP presidential candidate received a 2.5 percent boost in the polls, according to a 2007 study in The Journal of Politics based on data between the 1948 and 2000 elections.

Case and point: Among registered voters, 28 percent of Obama supporters said bad weather would impact whether they vote, compared with 19 percent of Romney voters, according to a September Weather Channel poll.

Florida — Scattered thunderstorms in battleground Pinellas County. Hillsborough County — home to left-leaning urban Tampa and its battleground counties — could also see stormy skies, with a 60 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms and temperatures in the 70s.

North Carolina — Much of the state — including Democratic stronghold Chapel Hill and its surrounding battleground counties, as well as Charlotte and Asheville — can expect showers and temperatures in the upper 40s to 50s.

Wisconsin — About a 30 percent chance of rain with temperatures in the 40s, including Democratic stronghold Madison, GOP strongholds of Washington and Ozaukee counties and battleground suburban-Milwaukee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/11 ... z2B5RBC1c2
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Will Republicans try to hire a Navajo rain dancer to cause a storm on election day?

For every inch-above-average Election Day rainfall in a county, the GOP presidential candidate received a 2.5 percent boost in the polls, according to a 2007 study in The Journal of Politics based on data between the 1948 and 2000 elections.

Case and point: Among registered voters, 28 percent of Obama supporters said bad weather would impact whether they vote, compared with 19 percent of Romney voters, according to a September Weather Channel poll.

Florida — Scattered thunderstorms in battleground Pinellas County. Hillsborough County — home to left-leaning urban Tampa and its battleground counties — could also see stormy skies, with a 60 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms and temperatures in the 70s.

North Carolina — Much of the state — including Democratic stronghold Chapel Hill and its surrounding battleground counties, as well as Charlotte and Asheville — can expect showers and temperatures in the upper 40s to 50s.

Wisconsin — About a 30 percent chance of rain with temperatures in the 40s, including Democratic stronghold Madison, GOP strongholds of Washington and Ozaukee counties and battleground suburban-Milwaukee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/11 ... z2B5RBC1c2

"Case and point"?!?!??!?! GAHHHH!HH!!!H!HHHHH!!!!H!!HH!H!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
HapSmo19 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:So your stance is at odds with the UK stance then? Good for you... going against the grain! If you put enough work in perhaps you can help get voter identification passed in the UK.

I don't share your enthusiasm, and as I've said many times, I oppose poll taxes and national ID cards.....)

If you were deemed stable, and were allowed to have a british drivers license, could that piece of identification be used to verify your identity in Scotland and/or northern Ireland?

It appears that Symm is in favor of voter identification cards, so long as these cards are not national ID cards. I would say he's pro-voter ID cards in that instance. Seems pretty clear to me.

Nope, I don't support voter ID cards either. Perhaps you could take a time out and state your position on the Republican election fraud.

So you support voter ID cards in local elections? That seems to be what you're driving at here.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:39 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Nope, I don't support voter ID cards.

So you support voter ID cards in local elections? That seems to be what you're driving at here.

I'm baffled, I thought I was clear that I don't support voter ID cards.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,