Conquer Club

non active player

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

non active player

Postby Galeltic on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

HI if nonactive player havent start playing then how he/she get kick out ? if no then i consider to never come back for this game so i hate idle too long
Private Galeltic

Re: non active player

Postby spiesr on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome.
The first thing that you need to know he that the games here the games on this site usually aren't played with all players being online at the same time. Players are given 24 hours to take their turn. As such, the games take place over a period of days to weeks. So instead of sitting down to play an entire game at once the idea is you log in everyday to come and take your turn(s).

If a player does not take their turn in the time limit they are skipped. If a play is skipped three times in a row they are removed from the game.
Captain spiesr

Re: non active player

Postby Forza AZ on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 am

Galeltic wrote:HI if nonactive player havent start playing then how he/she get kick out ? if no then i consider to never come back for this game so i hate idle too long

As said normal games give every player 24 hours to take their turn. This is to make sure everyone can play games here, no matter how much time you have available each day.

So you can log in a few times a day, take your turns (if you have any), then go on with your daily life and come back later on the day to see if your opponents have taken their turns already.

There is a possibility to play real time games also (known as Speed games with round limits of 1-5 minutes). To be able to play these games you have to buy a Premium Membership however.

So if you are looking for Real Time games, but aren't willing to pay for it, this site might not be for you.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Return to Conquer Club Discussion