Conquer Club

Splitting premium between two accounts...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Splitting premium between two accounts...

Postby Little Witt on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi, me and my brother witt13 have been around for a long time and each gotten premium before. We just started up again this last week. We like to play with each other a lot, and our doubles team is pretty good. But right now both of us are freemium and are limited to 4 games. We are getting tired of waiting for a game slot to open up so we are able to paly against each other. We are thinking of buying premium but don't want to pay for two full 1yr memberships. We would like to split 1 yr evenly, 6months each. Is that possible?

Little Witt
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Re: Splitting premium between two accounts...

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm

quick reply, sorry no. there is currently no such option.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Jippd on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 am

You can fill out surveys and get premium for free if you do enough
Major Jippd

Postby greenoaks on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 am

Little Witt wrote:Hi, me and my brother witt13 have been around for a long time and each gotten premium before. We just started up again this last week. We like to play with each other a lot, and our doubles team is pretty good. But right now both of us are freemium and are limited to 4 games. We are getting tired of waiting for a game slot to open up so we are able to paly against each other. We are thinking of buying premium but don't want to pay for two full 1yr memberships. We would like to split 1 yr evenly, 6months each. Is that possible?

Little Witt

and then 6 months from now it runs out for both of you and you have to buy another to split

or you could just buy a year each now and not have to worry about it again for a whole 12 months
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Hi, me and my brother witt13 have been around for a long time and each gotten premium before. We just started up again this last week. We like to play with each other a lot, and our doubles team is pretty good. But right now both of us are freemium and are limited to 4 games. We are getting tired of waiting for a game slot to open up so we are able to paly against each other. We are thinking of buying premium but don't want to pay for two full 1yr memberships. We would like to split 1 yr evenly, 6months each. Is that possible?

Little Witt

and then 6 months from now it runs out for both of you and you have to buy another to split

or you could just buy a year each now and not have to worry about it again for a whole 12 months

I'm sure they never thought of this, greenoaks...
Colonel Funkyterrance

Return to Conquer Club Discussion