Conquer Club

Piers Morgan 100k

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport Himself

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 pm

chang50 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself
says Piers Morgan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2GViaoeSA

pretty cool idea, since if he deports himself, that means I didn't deport him!

win-win!

You cannot think this link in any way supports your position.For the first time ever I'm beginning to warm to Morgan,who could blame him if he did decide to leave for a more civilised country?

that would be great, because that would show some stupid petition and all the hype it generated sent the message loud and clear, and worked much faster and much more easily then expected....

plus, I did not have to personally take away the rights of all Americans (and Brits) :lol:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 pm

lulz

Still, American anti-Morganites can find solace in the fact that, at the moment, their enemy has -- in the words of Mitt Romney -- self-deported to England for a vacation.

That will, of course, sadden the British wing of the anti-Morganites, who have their own petition demanding that he be kept in the United States, which creates the possibility that Morgan will be left floating somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean as both countries strive to have the other one take him, but we digress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/2 ... 80667.html
Major Phatscotty

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Still, American anti-Morganites can find solace in the fact that, at the moment, their enemy has -- in the words of Mitt Romney -- self-deported to England for a vacation.

That will, of course, sadden the British wing of the anti-Morganites, who have their own petition demanding that he be kept in the United States, which creates the possibility that Morgan will be left floating somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean as both countries strive to have the other one take him, but we digress.

Don't get your hopes up, you enemy of freedom of speech. Piers Morgan will probably do like a T-800 and be back.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 pm

MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, you enemy of freedom of speech. Piers Morgan will probably do like a T-800 and be back.

oh yeah, i forgot when somebody says something I don't like, I am supposed to stand still in front of their megaphone and suc it all in

cept for 1 thing, we aren't fully a pussy society yet. This is till a place where if you talk shit, you get dealt with. Sure, you are still free to speak, but now you know what people will say when your speech as heard, and might want to tone it down a bit.

In other words Piers, you are at a 9, we could use you at a 3. Now run along on your merry way and be a respectful guest, and don't let all the petitions from people who telling you to STFU get under your skin

:P
Major Phatscotty

Postby HapSmo19 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, you enemy of freedom of speech...

Thats funny. How many people have you banned cuz you didn't like the things they said?
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Thats funny. How many people have you banned cuz you didn't like the things they said?

hypocrite or not, free speech isn't a law here at the Club
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm

john9blue wrote:
HapSmo19 wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

hypocrite or not, free speech isn't a law here at the Club

Some things cross the line....
Major Phatscotty

Re: Piers Morgan Retreats to England

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm

orly? who draws the line?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby nietzsche on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 pm

This dude is very important, all this is very important.

I can't understand those idiots that actually think and debate about gun laws, when it's stuff that this that should dictate our emotions and help us decide what should be done.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm

john9blue wrote:orly? who draws the line?

I'm have drawn my own, I think everybody draws their own. I just said that because it fits both realities of speech in conquer club, and speech in America. Besides, we aren't doing anything but using our own speech against Piers. These other clowns who call me an enemy of free speech or what, it's just cheapshots, as all I have done is use speech as well.

People can say whatever they want, but there are consequences
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Phatscotty, why do you keep changing the title of a given thread you started to flash your new headline, but never just start new threads related to the original? It makes finding your initial post (usually with some reported news or something) more of a pain to find. Just start new threads. Keep it simple. There's keyword searches for finding old stuff.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 pm

pimpdave wrote:Phatscotty, why do you keep changing the title of a given thread you started to flash your new headline, but never just start new threads related to the original? It makes finding your initial post (usually with some reported news or something) more of a pain to find. Just start new threads. Keep it simple. There's keyword searches for finding old stuff.

Out of respect for the community, and because the stories often evolve.
Major Phatscotty

Postby The Bison King on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
A new online White House petition is calling for CNNā€™s Piers Morgan to be deported for ā€œattacking the Second Amendmentā€ following the Connecticut elementary school massacre.

ā€œBritish Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment,ā€ the petition states. ā€œWe demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.ā€

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Piers

Sign now!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... t/prfh5zHD

So let me get this straight... because he want's to undermine our 2nd amendment rights, we should undermine his 1st amendment rights?
Sergeant The Bison King

Re: Petition to Deport Piers Morgan

Postby tzor on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

whydelilah wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if your an American and reading this then think twice before signing this petition....

While I did not personally sign the petition, I agree. I have far too many friends in London to ever consider sending him back there.

Besides, technically, the use of Piers Morgan is considered a war crime on a par with the use of mustard gas. :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm

The Bison King wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
A new online White House petition is calling for CNNā€™s Piers Morgan to be deported for ā€œattacking the Second Amendmentā€ following the Connecticut elementary school massacre.

ā€œBritish Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment,ā€ the petition states. ā€œWe demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.ā€

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Piers

Sign now!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... t/prfh5zHD

So let me get this straight... because he want's to undermine our 2nd amendment rights, we should undermine his 1st amendment rights?

We don't have to undermine the British citizens American first amendment rights, we only need to use our first amendment rights to defend our second amendment rights
Major Phatscotty

Postby HapSmo19 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 pm

nietzsche wrote:This dude is very important, all this is very important.

I can't understand those idiots that actually think and debate about gun laws, when it's stuff that this that should dictate our emotions and help us decide what should be done.

What do your dictated emotions tell you to do about gun murders in Mexico? Seems you have a bigger problem than us up here.
Fresh out of regulations to put on law abiding citizens?
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:

What do your dictated emotions tell you to do about gun murders in Mexico? Seems you have a bigger problem than us up here.

yuh, doesn't mexico have more than double to almost triple the gun homicide totals than the US? Despite having roughly 1/3 the population???

Not a dig on Mexico at all, but absolutely a dig at all the hypocrite foreign phonies screaming about the US homocide rate. Why don't they care about Mexico, which has an exponentially larger problem than the USA?

Oh, because it's not politically convenient...
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
pimpdave wrote:Phatscotty, why do you keep changing the title of a given thread you started to flash your new headline, but never just start new threads related to the original? It makes finding your initial post (usually with some reported news or something) more of a pain to find. Just start new threads. Keep it simple. There's keyword searches for finding old stuff.

But all I wanted to see was the relevant part about Piers Morgan, not your blather. At least with a new thread, I know which post will have the news.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 pm

pimpdave wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

But all I wanted to see was the relevant part about Piers Morgan, not your blather. At least with a new thread, I know which post will have the news.

I've pretty much just been sharing the stories with the links, and some video interviews.

If you are looking for a certain post, the title at the time still accompanies it.

Is there something you want to talk about?
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, which goddamn post in this thread has the news that Piers Morgan is RETREATING (since this is war now) to England?

I'm just trying to figure out how to read your threads.

Also, how dare the Tea Party threaten a silly man on television!

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 pm

pimpdave wrote:Yeah, which goddamn post in this thread has the news that Piers Morgan is RETREATING (since this is war now) to England?

I'm just trying to figure out how to read your threads.

Also, how dare the Tea Party threaten a silly man on television!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=183061&start=135#p4006264

there you go buddy. Sorry for any inconvenience or trauma this may have caused
Major Phatscotty

Postby HapSmo19 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
HapSmo19 wrote:

yuh, doesn't mexico have more than double to almost triple the gun homicide totals than the US? Despite having roughly 1/3 the population???

Not a dig on Mexico at all, but absolutely a dig at all the hypocrite foreign phonies screaming about the US homocide rate. Why don't they care about Mexico, which has an exponentially larger problem than the USA?

Yeah. Turns out Mexico has nearly six times the intentional homicide rate(per 100,000)of the US with nearly 26,000 murders to our nearly 13,000(most recent reported year).
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby nietzsche on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
HapSmo19 wrote:

To both of you:

Did you undertand my post?

Read it again please.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby HapSmo19 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 pm

It's a bit garbled. Were you being sarcastic?
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
HapSmo19 wrote:

To both of you:

Did you undertand my post?

Read it again please.

Honestly, I did not even read your point, just added some thoughts. I thought you were being unserious.

Sorry :(
Major Phatscotty

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,