Conquer Club

secret diplomacy suspected: TheOrder & pfeddy[cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

secret diplomacy suspected: TheOrder & pfeddy[cleared]

Postby Pukis Baisals on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 am

Accused:

TheOrder
pfeddy

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11882263

Comments:

1. When pfeddy became the strongest power with biggest bonuses I launched a campaign against him. TheOrder didn't support that campaign, on the contrary, he tried to weaken my power. THIS REPEATED TWICE! I was forced to stop the first campaign after few rounds and resumed it 7-8 rounds later.

2. I warned in the game chat that I will not be able to break pfeddy's bonus in Maghreb on my turn. It was logical to expect that TheOrder will break in as there was just 1 troop of pfeddy defending the region. Nevertheless TheOrder didn't break in for 3 rounds in a row.

3. Pfeddy and TheOrder don't break into each other regions, saving thus their bonuses though the regions are occupied by just 1 troop per territory

4. Pfeddy and TheOrder don't care about the safety of their regions bordering each other. They place huge armies on the territories protecting their regions from my side but just 1 troop from the side of each other. Samples: Maghreb, S.Africa belong to pfeddy but are not protected from TheOrder; The Horn, India belong to TheOrder, aren't protected at all but were never attacked by pfeddy.

That forces me to a conclusion that they both don't fear each other; They definitely have a secret agreement not to disturb each other. Please check the game log for recent 5-6 rounds to ensure Yourself.

Please warn the above mentioned players and remind them the rules regarding secret diplomacy.
Brigadier Pukis Baisals

Re: secret diplomacy suspected: TheOrder & pfeddy

Postby king achilles on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am

4. Pfeddy and TheOrder don't care about the safety of their regions bordering each other. They place huge armies on the territories protecting their regions from my side but just 1 troop from the side of each other. Samples: Maghreb, S.Africa belong to pfeddy but are not protected from TheOrder; The Horn, India belong to TheOrder, aren't protected at all but were never attacked by pfeddy.

They do have their borders guarded against each other. Green is guarding his hold on Sudan and probably does not want to spread his troops too thin in that area. Their borders are not so open that if one of them moves into it, the other has troops ready to make a counter attack. It's like saying since Green has 1 on Sakha, and you have 33 on Alaska, you should make the attack or else you guys are cheating. You can't since green has 126 on Evenkia.

Play the game out. If the other players do not agree or follow what you say in the game chat, continue to play your game.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: secret diplomacy suspected: TheOrder & pfeddy[cleared]

Postby TheOrder on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Thanks for showering Puk with you wisdom!
Cadet TheOrder

Return to Closed C&A Reports