Conquer Club

Hegayheart -racism and Rdrds2120 ignoring it. [closed]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Hegayheart -racism and Rdrds2120 ignoring it. [closed]

Postby Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:04 am

Accused:

hegayheart
Rdsrds2120

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Racist remarks in LC- Hegayheart
and ignoration of duties as a mod- Rdsrds2120

Comments:

23:37:23 ‹Phatscotty› I liked how they showed there were good whites and bad whites, and good indians and bad indians 23:37:32 ‹Phatscotty› all depends on the people, not their color 23:37:42 ‹Phatscotty› no side was good or bad 23:37:46 ‹hegayheart› there are no good whites

23:38:42 ‹rdsrds2120› I watched Taken 2 today
Last edited by Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Nicholasflak

Re: Hegayheart -racism and Rdstds2120 ignoring it.

Postby Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 am

here is the remark that got me from hegayheart ( 23:37:46 ‹hegayheart› there are no good whites) just to specify what it was
Last edited by Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hegayheart -racism and Rdstds2120 ignoring it.

Postby Neoteny on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 am

There aren't.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Re: Hegayheart -racism and Rdrds2120 ignoring it.

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 am

You didn't post what was said before 23:37:23 ‹Phatscotty› I liked how they showed there were good whites and bad whites, and good indians and bad indians

I wasn't there at the time, I tried to look but I cannot see back that far in LC, but is it possible he was saying there was no good whites in whichever movie/play/book they were referencing? Just asking.
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 am

they were discussing dances with wolves. and hegayheart does what he can to annoy me and others. for istance openly calling me gay in lc. multiple times after I asked him to stop. hegayheart was not referencing to the movie he was saying there are no good white people at all.

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 am

Nicholasflak wrote:they were discussing dances with wolves. and hegayheart does what he can to annoy me and others. for istance openly calling me gay in lc. multiple times after I asked him to stop. hegayheart was not referencing to the movie he was saying there are no good white people at all.

I'm not sure what u are getting at ?? So should they not be able to talk about a movie???? Are you really hurt I will send alot of e hugs to you.
Major jltile1

Postby Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 am

no its not the movie its the racism against whites that hegayheart openly declares

Postby darth emperor on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 am

ok, let's see:
1-Phatscotty, was talking about dance with wolves saying that there all indians weren't just good or bad neither all white
2-Then Hegayheart said that there are not good whites
3-Because you know him well, after few encounters you know he wasn't talking about DwW but instead he just did to make a racist comment.
4-Rds saw that line, and he ignored it.

Ok, so it's normal that Rds ignored it, unless he knows him as well as you (or he saw DwW, which doesn't seem), because Rds, as pointed above probably was thinking that he was talking about the movie.

On the other hand, you can't be sure, (well we don't have enough proof) to consider that he wasn't talking about the movie/book (replying to Path).
But if it's like that why you didn't report him before? He has called you gay before, but did he make before any racist comment? If he does just to annoy you (and others) how he knew that you were going to get pissed at that comment?
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby king achilles on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:23 am

The accused has already been busted as a multi.

Next time, if something like this happens again in live chat, approach the mod or admin to clarify what happened before you make a report like this again. Those who were in the room at the time are more aware of the situation for live chat issues.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 am

king achilles wrote:The accused has already been busted as a multi.

Next time, if something like this happens again in live chat, approach the mod or admin to clarify what happened before you make a report like this again. Those who were in the room at the time are more aware of the situation for live chat issues.

Even if a mod is not available for whatever reason inside of live chat when an incident occurs, then you can also screenshot the relevant chat and pm to myself or another Chat Mod. We will take the appropriate action based on the screenshots. I normally contact other people who were there and confirm the incident then, if it is required, warn or ban as necessary.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Re: Hegayheart -racism and Rdrds2120 ignoring it. [closed]

Postby Nicholasflak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

ok will do just wasn't completely sure how to go about it. now I know so thanks guys.

Return to Closed C&A Reports