Conquer Club

America55 [warned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

America55 [warned]

Postby random21 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Accused:

America55

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Abusing Rating System

Game number(s):

Game 12590912
Game 11324580
Game 11412755
Game 12447259

Comments:

America55 leaves 1 out of 5 ratings in games he loses. In games he wins, he leaves behind ratings of 5's (first three game numbers are examples of losses, last is won). The first game is mine.

In my game, he leaves ratings of all 1 out of 5. He leaves notes of: Slow, Clueless, Poor Strategy.

We finished the game in 2 hours with 24 hour time limit. Some moves were made within minutes of one another. A meaningless note. That game deserved note: Quick. Very Quick. Quick is among my most common tags left by others.

On my first turn, in unlimited fort setting, I accidentally hit end reinforcements, instead of 'reinforce'. However, despite the immense disadvantage I still ended up winning.

Perhaps he saw my first turn... an accident that I commented about, as being 'poor strategy, and clueless'... but that is meaningless. Game was over in 8 rounds. I recovered and reinforced next turn and battled it out for win. I'm not looking for any notes about good strategy. I just played it out. He failed to take advantage of a game he could have easily won due to my mis-click.

In game he comments about poor dice... perhaps he was upset. But the dice had nothing to do with it. He didn't break bonuses. Sometimes didn't even try to.

This is not cheating. But I believe it to be an abuse of the system where if he loses he gives his opponents a rating of 1 out of 5 across the board, and where he wins, he gives his opponents 5's.

I would like the ratings to be removed from my ratings. I would like America55 to be given a warning about proper use of a community rating system.
Field Marshal random21

Re: America55

Postby king achilles on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

America55 has been warned.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports